Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THREAD LOCKED FOR THREATS TO DEVS  (Read 1550 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PolygonToken (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:35:10 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 11:25:05 PM by PolygonToken

THREAD LOCKED FOR THREATS TO DEVS

new forum url will be announced soon.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:39:40 PM

Where can we see your github? I'd like inspect your code.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

PolygonToken (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:46:38 PM

The final code is still WIP, we created a subsidiary coin to sell the ICO, then we'll proceed towards a swap with a ERC20 token to allow users send and receive their owned POLY at their will.
After final release is ready ERC20 will be swapped by the owners with POLY final version currency at a 1:1 ratio.

If there is something in particular you would like to know about our code feel free to ask.
vankinhluan

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:52:57 PM

As far as I know, the Chinese government has issued a ban on ICO projects  Grin Grin Grin

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
PolygonToken (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:35:51 PM

As far as I know, the Chinese government has issued a ban on ICO projects  Grin Grin Grin

As long as they do not reside in China land they are free to buy in ICOs with BTC.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:21:01 PM

The final code is still WIP, we created a subsidiary coin to sell the ICO, then we'll proceed towards a swap with a ERC20 token to allow users send and receive their owned POLY at their will.
After final release is ready ERC20 will be swapped by the owners with POLY final version currency at a 1:1 ratio.

If there is something in particular you would like to know about our code feel free to ask.

Hello, I've invested into your project because I really like the roadmap and technical presentation on your website. I'm curious what exchanges you will look to adding POLY on, and what the coin cap of POLY will be once we've entered the pure PoS stage. I'm also curious where the smart contract address is, i can't seem to find it.

Good luck with the ICO, I saw 80 BTC of it burn away so far! Expect it to go like hotcakes~

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
psy0

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:33:53 PM

i agree with him. no public code and you dont gain my trust. you must at least show some proof.

plbartie

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

i agree with him. no public code and you dont gain my trust. you must at least show some proof.

I agree, no point in buying into ICO if we don't have some sort of proof.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PolygonToken (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:37:12 PM

I agree, no point in buying into ICO if we don't have some sort of proof.

Detailed whitepaper is online and public CEO contacts too.

We can't reveal our alpha code because of the massive and aggressive competition from other cryptocurrencies developers and attackers. revealing it now could be a false move in order to achieve an unique product on the market in terms of features and usability.
We can't deal with the risk of having some of our code copied BEFORE we release it officially.

PolygonToken (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:22:41 PM

ONLY 65 BTC left in Polygon Blockchain ICO https://c-cex.com/?p=poly-btc

Thanks everybody for the massive support!
abdulmozadm

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:27:50 PM

Prominent and flexible github .POLYGON Blockchain is a full funded profit earning site.
lisasteca

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:34:47 PM

Few month ago losted almost 10BTC for ico on c cex since that day never wanted to make anymore any ico ! Good luck dev for the project!
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

No Github , Self moderated thread and above that c-cex ICO hosting ,  BIG NO.

Good luck with that to whatever who throw his bitcoin in this ICO.
lisasteca

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:43:30 PM

ONLY 65 BTC left in Polygon Blockchain ICO https://c-cex.com/?p=poly-btc

Thanks everybody for the massive support!
Where is coming all this support dev? your wallet?
PolygonToken (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:46:58 PM

We can understand you skepticism because we are aware that many projects in cryptocurrency field reveal themselves as proper scams, but you are not forced to join the ICO.
Obviously if you have faith in the project you will want to join it, otherwise you can simply wait for us to develop the final version and see how it goes.

Thanks for your comments though.
lisasteca

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:56:37 PM

We can understand you skepticism because we are aware that many projects in cryptocurrency field reveal themselves as proper scams, but you are not forced to join the ICO.
Obviously if you have faith in the project you will want to join it, otherwise you can simply wait for us to develop the final version and see how it goes.

Thanks for your comments though.

We are not forced off course but we would love to adivice many newby to be carefull about investing in  a ico like this! When i lost my 10 BTC it was thread like yours same tactics...
So guys just carefull ..ADVICE YOU ...dont cry later!
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:03:55 PM

Aaaand it's sold out =)

Now, time to see what the future brings.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
PolygonToken (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:11:27 AM

Aaaand it's sold out =)

Now, time to see what the future brings.

We'll keep you updated with all the latest news here and on Twitter channel.
Let's start this journey to the future together!
PolygonToken (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:33:48 PM

Some screenshots of our alpha wallets are coming soon.

We just mined our first PoS 3.0 block with success! POLY sigs works fine and we're ready to bring the testnet blockchain alive  in few weeks or even less.

Stay tuned!
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:56:31 PM

Some screenshots of our alpha wallets are coming soon.

We just mined our first PoS 3.0 block with success! POLY sigs works fine and we're ready to bring the testnet blockchain alive  in few weeks or even less.

Stay tuned!

This is great news! What will be the % on PoS annually? I can't remember

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: