Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why such a crash in China?  (Read 3363 times)
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:02:57 PM

Maybe they will change this decision, maybe they will not. But there are few other markets at the moment, we will see what will happen. The ICO ban is already known worldwide. no big deal.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:11:45 PM

Because of fake news, we have heard Chaina exchange being banned. Thus, I believe that Bitcoin is bigger than China, if they don't want to join in, they can be left behind.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

Too much FUD on china. This will be resolve soon and the price will go back to normal or back to going to the moon. Everything drops when there is bad news coming from china, but it always bounce back.

You can keep saying this until it doesn't, which, with how fast things are changing now, ( new laws, bills, regulations), won't be that long.

%% That China is going to ban all forms of cryptocurrency / cryptocurrency trading is becoming bigger and bigger everyday, They're a somewhat "communist" country afterall.

The Chinese government wants complete control over it. Once they find out they don't, & they also won't, surely something big will happen.

This whole ICO banning is just the start, or did you think that this would seriously be it? Because they haven't accomplished anything really with that ban.

I'm very afraid of the future of crypto in China.
This is going to slow down crypto , no doubt, but for those that really want to invest they are going to find a way even if that means violating their laws, this is no different than when the US banned gold and many did not obeyed the law and kept holding their gold.

Surely there will always be some people which will just continue trading, but the general public won't risk being thrown in prison for speculating a couple G's on crypto, which means that crypto is never going to become ""Mainstream ""Mainstream"" As VISA or PayPal is right now, which is, in my opinion, a shame.

Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:24:03 PM

Chinese economy is one of the world's best and they want to stay it the way it is. They are aiming to control the world economy so they are trying to control the crypto world as well. That's why they banned the ICOs. Tho it's still not a big deal for crypto world. We will surely survive this.

HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:30:10 PM

China is really tricky, they tend to fun a lot and then buy in in masses while it is cheap. As long as crypto isn't forbidden there, the party keeps going on!

grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

China is really tricky, they tend to fun a lot and then buy in in masses while it is cheap. As long as crypto isn't forbidden there, the party keeps going on!
I think this crash is true not panic sell. because China want block some exchange on their country

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:40:07 PM

It's not problem of china. It's problem with other people who start panic sell. It's just manipulation. So far, China only banned some selected ICOs - no $Crypto ban or exchanges shutdown.
Dude, I wanna share my problem with you now. I am very much done with these discussions. I really don't get why people are mixing banning of ICO with the end of crypto world. Chinese government took this step because it was essential for the safety of its local economy, it has not banned crypto coins and it never will.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:00:26 PM

I think this crash is true not panic sell. because China want block some exchange on their country
It is panic sell also, because a lot of newbies see a red price and think that everything is ruined Grin But yeah i think on the other side it is also true because chinese investors maybe are trying to be safe a little bit, but when all this speculations will be over, price will recover and everything would be fine.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

IceOleg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:51:07 PM

Even if the news is actually a true, than China is doing exactly what is has to do - trying to regulate the market and close unreliable ICO's and exchanges.
The guys who are pushing these news stories with no actual proofs - are just manipulating the market, making newbies to panic sell, good and classic move!
Long term investors don't really care too much and see this as a good chance to buy some cheap coins.

nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:40:40 PM

now apparently official:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-ban-on-ico-is-temporary-licensing-to-be-introduced-official
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:46:56 PM

Period, it time to buy more BTC and Alt Coins. Some other country will support ICOs and the prices will rice again. China can't ban anything, it just help people buy cheap.
cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:17:31 PM

china have done it so many times, I cant understand why do we fall for it every time ?!
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:36:24 PM

Scaring... Thank god I am not chinese. I would probably dump all my coins. Real news, fuds, speculation and more... I am happy not to have a lot of coins now.

Drowzy

Activity: 149

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:51:51 PM

china have done it so many times, I cant understand why do we fall for it every time ?!

That's right. China manipulates the markets all the time. This is no different. After they have bought enough BTC or whatever they are after then we will hear about regulations and everything okay... until the next time Chinese officials want to make bank.

nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:14:32 PM

What we see is emotional sale. Everybody think that its going down so its better to get off and get on later when market hits the bottom. Cryptocurrency volatility is awesome. If you are long term investor it does not matter. If you are daily trader - its paradise. Its only bad for you if you not sure what are you doing, so you just do what others do.Nothing really changes - buy low and sale high, and this time nobody will stop trade on the floor at 17:30 or when index goes 15% under.Technology is not compromised, its clearly solves some of the worst problems of finance world. Cryptocurrency is here for a long time.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:17:38 PM

There is no collapse with respect to crypto currency in China. According to official statements from China, measures are being introduced to clear ICO of possible fraud and protection of investors' rights. There are indeed problems in this area. As for the ban on trade in crypto currency, it is probably related to the ICO and when solving this problem, the restrictions will be lifted.

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:02:39 PM

This is what i call Fundamentals of the crypto wold haha
Major BAD news that destroy the market to the ground for some. I'm dead sure that many lost alot according to this.

Remember another thing guys, this crypto world is made to be decentralized, so sooner or later the crpto world will win for sure. it's just adapting with the bad conditions & laws, be patient & don't panic, hold your bad & everything will be alright.
klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:05:31 AM

People are just overreacting to the stuff coming out from China.  No one country controls or owns Bitcoins.  It just takes one node to keep the blockchain moving.  Bitcoins can not die. 
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:44:38 PM

In particular, the report is saying that Chinese citizens won’t be able to use exchanges to buy bitcoins, ethers and more using Chinese yuan, and vice versa.

Cryptocurrencies aren’t banned per se, just exchanges. But do bitcoins have value in China if you can’t exchange them? That’s the main question and the reason why cryptocurrencies are crashing.

That is the main reason why we need decentralized exchanges. All those bans and regulations can suck balls then.
A decentralized exchange is needed more than ever, there are a few but some users that have use them says that is not exactly the same, the first decentralized exchange that can deliver is going to become extremely powerful and their owners very rich.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:44:25 PM

People are just overreacting to the stuff coming out from China.  No one country controls or owns Bitcoins.  It just takes one node to keep the blockchain moving.  Bitcoins can not die. 

true, but prices can definitely stay low for months at a time. All the chinese want is to control cryptos, to be able to tax and track them. When they can't do that, they'll ban it until they figure out a way to profit from them. That's most likely whats happening now

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██