Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:43:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 dollars into a million  (Read 3137 times)
Nichols3018 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:07:33 PM

The new currencies are popping up everwhere and some are successful and gaining more profits for some quicker and and alot more then bitcoin did for alot of people. It would be foolish not to shop around in these new currencies after witnessing the payday bitcoin presented.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:48:14 PM

So what you want to say?
Yes buy now new cryptocurrencies and in 5-10 years you will be a millionaire!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

So what you want to say?

I don't think a lot of altcoins and crypto currencies will do as well as Bitcoin did. I think there may be some coins that come close, but the long term gain of Bitcoin has been extremely insane. Maybe it's possible that a coin can do very well, but I think it's hard to compare any coins gains to Bitcoin. Sure you might be a millionaire if you put a lot of money into crypto, but you might also be a broke guy in a few years.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
tobs

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:29:44 PM

So what you want to say?

I don't think a lot of altcoins and crypto currencies will do as well as Bitcoin did. I think there may be some coins that come close, but the long term gain of Bitcoin has been extremely insane. Maybe it's possible that a coin can do very well, but I think it's hard to compare any coins gains to Bitcoin. Sure you might be a millionaire if you put a lot of money into crypto, but you might also be a broke guy in a few years.

Well most of these coins are not worth basically cents, so if they ever hit a price of only $10 it would be a growth of x1000, which means that well invested $1000 can easily turn into a million. When bitcoin has entered the market it was a matter of whether or not you will risk and believe in this new technology, not the hardest part is to choose which coin or ICO out of hundred has a chance to turn out even a bit successful.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1553

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:30:44 PM

The new currencies are popping up everwhere and some are successful and gaining more profits for some quicker and and alot more then bitcoin did for alot of people. It would be foolish not to shop around in these new currencies after witnessing the payday bitcoin presented.

Well, it depends on what you are planning to invest. You can invest just 10$ in, let's say, 50 new currencies and if one of them turns into a million you will then be a millionaire but that's easier said than done. Bear in mind that short-term high returns are due to their low capitalization but the important point here is the long term returns.

Moreover, imagine that you invest 10$ a new currency and that that currency reaches 10.000$ in a couple of years. Wouldn't you sell then? Wouldn't you sell at 50.000$ or at 100.000$? The most prudent decision would be to sell at least part of your investment and that's what most people did with BTC in the past.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:18:53 PM

It's not just about investing in new coins it's about knowing which one will stand the test of time and survive in the long run. Many of the new coins won't be in competition in few years time from now. Invest wisely.
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:55:04 PM

you should make 10*10*10*10*10*10 so 6 times hit 10x.
but it is not impossible.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:02:05 PM

So what do you want to point out? Your sentences are far from your title or you want to try to shop with that $10 and thinks that you could be a millionaire one day? Possible if you will trade with the choices of yours, it's very possible that you can earn millionaire soon but $10 won't be enough as your start but just for a trial and error that will fit.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:04:25 PM

It is tempting to hoard dirt-cheap coins in the hope to hit the next 100x coin 'jackpot'. Most of the existing altcoins are trash and won't go anywhere, aside from the occasional pump & dump here and there. It might be better to focus on well-established crypto like LTC, Waves and Steem. Might want to put a significant portion of your holdings in BTC too.
onurgule

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:04:37 PM

If you are a good investigator(very good), you can watch some(20-50) altcoin, if it acts like Bitcoin, buy these(10$).
But you have to be a good investigator, good analist.
That is not impossible but very hard I can see it.

I see you don't want to take any risk. But if you want to make money fast, you have to take risk.
If you want to buy with 10 dollars, then you have to wait long long time.
Your change is 1/50 maybe.
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:28:19 PM

Your point is not really clear to me. However, it is always good to venture in to unknown waters only if you have the guts to do it. Because you are not sure, whether you are going to get profit or loss. So if you are capable of handling losses, why not getting in to new cryptos or tokens!

Even I have also ventured in to a lot of currency and got a good amount of profits from some of them. For some, I am still waiting to be listed in to the market. IT is risky, but yes, can offer you suitable rewards as well. I prefer tokens over the new currencies.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:08:54 PM

If you are a good investigator(very good), you can watch some(20-50) altcoin, if it acts like Bitcoin, buy these(10$).
But you have to be a good investigator, good analist.
That is not impossible but very hard I can see it.

I see you don't want to take any risk. But if you want to make money fast, you have to take risk.
If you want to buy with 10 dollars, then you have to wait long long time.
Your change is 1/50 maybe.

Indeed, someone need to struggle and wait for years, maybe 20 years to turn 10 dollars into $1 Million.
And it seems impossible tough, easier to say $10,000 into $1 Miliion obviously, bigger capital will have bigger chance to make it happen.
Cryptocurrencies isn't an easy way to get rich, you have to compete with million people in order to buy and sell at the right time, whether you may make profit or you may lose in the battlefield.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:04:00 AM

Yes, there are so many new coins and tokens being introduced right now on the market via the usual ICO platform. Some will make it big and many would just a natural death...to wither under the heat of the sun leaving many investors holding empty bags. And that is why it is always good to evaluate wisely what you got into so we can get the returns of the money we invested with.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:19:35 AM

That would be very foolish to do. We are talking about altcoins here which can turn out to be drained currency at any time. I know holding for long time is always good thing in the crypto currency world but it doesn't mean it will be assured investment. With bitcoin you can be very sure because the market cap for bitcoin is so much now that it will never drop insane and chances are to go up only. So if you think of bitcoin then it's not a problem at all.

Altcoins, as compared to bitcoin are little unstable and their trends are crazy which doesn't give us stable income of what can I say a garuntee of it to invest more into them. You can choose to invest in them but only two years max, but that's also a long run for to go.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:39:53 AM

No matter the some currencies that have good potential, I think that only with bitcoin is possible to turn very small investment to huge profit. That happened to early adopters of bitcoin but I don't think we will see that ever again, this is probably unique phenomenon. Some other altcoins are good for trading and to make short term profit but not to become a millionare.

malaj
coinspam

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:22:18 AM

$10 can turn into a mil, you just have to find the next Bitcoin  Tongue
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

Yes off course altcoins has got us all new doors open up so that we can dream to be millionaires soon enough in the time. This is because bitcoin has already went up so high now and we can not invest more into it because it is very costly and investing couple of thousand into them is ain't gonna work now onwards. People with huge investment like 50k or so could be lucky enough to crack the code of becoming millionaire with bitcoin as they will have higher chances of getting huge pumps once the price gains value.

For middle investors like us altcoin is good option. It is the replica of that period when bitcoin was in its infancy stage having almost no value as compared to today's value. So we can increase our odds of earning profits by investing into different coins.

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:27:11 AM

10 dollars into a million?
It's possible but soooo hard. Try to find next generation ethereum or bitcoin.
At the moment we all see shitcoins Smiley

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:53:16 AM

only lucky, and receive much jackpot and lottery from gambling site you can get one million from 10 dollar
but you only dream and ilution if you have 10 dollar want million dollar man

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:15:09 AM

Tried it once and made a nice profit. I was quite lucky that time since after I sold, price went downhill and lost its value by 20%. Right now there seems to be no ETH or DASH material that could really perform well. Most are just copy cats and wouldn't really sell out in the market.

50% profit is a lot in altcoins. I wouldn't be too greedy and expect more. Slow and steady is still the nicest way to go.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: