Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is died!  (Read 1903 times)
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:42:06 AM

Let's make another "bitcoin is died" thread, I think it's just the right time... again Smiley

No matter how government treat bitcoin it will never be dead. Bitcoin will last as long as there is technology and internet. So i think we dont need to be panic even other country banned it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:47:34 AM

Let's make another "bitcoin is died" thread, I think it's just the right time... again Smiley

No matter how government treat bitcoin it will never be dead. Bitcoin will last as long as there is technology and internet. So i think we dont need to be panic even other country banned it.

Since bitcoin is still decentralized money we should not worry about what they gonna do any favor to us. If bitcoin does not have potential how Japan has accepted bitcoin as centralized and legal money at there.
Fiat currency may fall back and stopped using in future but digital currency upcoming evaluation in future. Therefore, everyone can believe in bitcoin.
GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:57:32 AM

Bitcoin did not die, but only develops. It is foolish to think that a ban in one country can lead to its death, there are many more people to whom it is interesting and they will develop it.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

This is just the result of adjustment brought by China's banning btc, In a couple of day's im pretty sure it will rose up again, Better hold bitcoins because we already witnessed the up and down characteristics of btc in previous days and now its happening again, Let's grab the opportunity to buy because the time comes, we will enjoy the benefits brought by btc in the future.  
jings007

Activity: 174
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:12:29 PM

Bitcoin is died! Bitcoin is dead! Bitcoin has died! Whatever...Bitcoin will never, never die. Let's see this coming November fork that will put Bitcoin to the real test.

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:17:41 PM

Bitcoin will not die because now most of the people invested on bitcoin and Bitcoin become the most valuable crypto currency in the world. Even other countries are also taking interest in Bitcoin. Smiley

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:29:01 PM

in my opinion bitcoin will not die, because there are still many who use. for the time being this is just china forbidding it, but few days ago i read the news that singapore and korea also forbid to transact using bitcoin. but I'm sure bitcoin will persist and become an option for investment.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:29:21 PM

bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin is very strong and many use it. so bitcoin will never die until nobody else believes and uses bitcoin again, that bitcoin will die.
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin will die if nobody uses the bitcoin business, but to my knowledge if there are still many who use bitcoin or many enthusiasts about the business world like bitcoin then bitcoin will never die forever.
Moreover, the bitcoin business is a promising time and realize the dreams of many people so it is not possible bitcoin will die, even arguably impossible bitcoin will die.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:41:09 PM

it is funny how whenever the price falls, topics like this spring out like mushrooms. this topic being on top now can act as a reminder to newcomers that spreading FUD about bitcoin is a pretty common thing that happens a lot during the downtrends even if they are simple small corrections.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
bellaboots

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9d/67/20/9d6720e8f7e8f26d1679ff2d5ef32e80.jpg
Playing bitcoin is dead is like playing "Whack a mole" you whack one down - many more pop up. Decentralized - joy.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

Bitcoin has not died and will not die. Bitcoin used to stand a little earlier, but look at the price now and it's not the limit. He will continue to grow.

terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:47:14 PM

So another thread about bitcoin has been dead again. And how many times did bitcoin has been dead again? I don't know on how many deaths that has been recorded to bitcoin now? Probably it has been dead for hundred times? Maybe times 3 or 4? And what do you want to say OP about this thread of bitcoin's death, are you one of those people that are spreading FUD on this forum?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:56:23 PM

it is funny how whenever the price falls, topics like this spring out like mushrooms. this topic being on top now can act as a reminder to newcomers that spreading FUD about bitcoin is a pretty common thing that happens a lot during the downtrends even if they are simple small corrections.

Yeah, and I hope that those newcomers will not believe on those FUD. Because if you are not aware, there's a chance that you will be influence by it. Please do not.

Again, Its really hard to imagine what outside force could killed bitcoin. And every time someone says that it is died, bitcoin "miraculously" rise from the grave and show everyone that it is still very well alive by having the price go up further even higher than the previous. So for those who are thinking opening another thread, specially when the price goes down again, please think a millions times because bitcoin will never ceases to exist. Not in your lifetime.

Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

That's your opinion but i think before you should make a thread that bitcoin is dead you need to show some evidence that it is dead. Just because there are countries that bans bitcoin that means it's dead.  As long as there are people who considers it, it will never die.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:14:38 PM

Bitcoin has not died and will not die. Bitcoin used to stand a little earlier, but look at the price now and it's not the limit. He will continue to grow.
Its not dead as the value of bitcoin now is recovering. It will continue to grow because of continue to use by many. So I dont think bitcoin is dead.
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:08:18 PM

can't kill it, it's like the monster in their bad dreams. every time when they try to behead it just grows another head (forks another blockchain). I call it the Hydra Smiley)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:14:03 PM

Which government? do you have links ? How come you're saying bitcoin died when the value is at $4,100 together with the altcoins are rising up too? Maybe the proper wording is "bitcoin is going to die again" with your proof of course. There are no specific reasons that a certain government will ban bitcoin but there are many advantages that bitcoin can possibly give to their people except if that nation is having a personal interest.
Yes I agree with you mate! Bitcoin is not dying and will not going to die sooner. I don't know how long it could last but I'm quite sure it will surpass my lifetime. Bitcoin is just beginning to surface and will not definitely sink just like that. If you are going to ask me if I still believe in bitcoin, Yes I do! Despite of the negativity, China could not bring down bitcoin.Smiley
vvong

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:23:13 PM

Bitcoin will never be dead.. because people are adopting bitcoin and im pretty sure Bitcoin will go up and up!
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:25:17 PM

bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin is very strong and many use it. so bitcoin will never die until nobody else believes and uses bitcoin again, that bitcoin will die.
I agree that bitcoin will be never die and I do believe thay it will survive in the near future. In addition to that, I believe to the great potential of bitcoin and I think it will become our future money and currency. Lastly, I do believe and I hope bitcoin will be never die and I hope it would not happen.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:24:20 PM

To me it's total nonsense because Bitcoin keeps getting better by the day in terms of growth in value and market volume. I don't know if it's also part of the negative propaganda to trigger FUD's but it won't stand as Bitcoin has always bounced back to prove its detractors wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: