Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad?  (Read 12054 times)
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:07:53 PM

Not every muslim are bad because of religion is not a point. Many people taking religion in therir hearts because they want to become more kind and good.

myhometalk

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

Weren't there a lot of Muslims on this forum that were saying that terrorists were killing Muslims as well? They seem to be good people, but a radical group is giving them a bad name.
GC2263

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

Definitely no. Bad people come in regardless of size, gender, ethnicity, religion et etc.
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

Of course not. Muslims are belongs to the religion Islam. And as far i know, not only Islam but every religion never supports terrorism. I must say, terrorists has no religion. I wonder, what comes in their mind and they do such disgusting things.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:44:36 PM

All people in general are bad, muslim or not. Create a situation where it is every man for himself then you will see the real face of your fellow human whether they are muslim, christian or not even religious at all. Only because humans are in safe living conditions that they are behaving themselves. That's why humans are in need of control and governments have been created, it is to make sure that they behave themselves otherwise they would really act out on what and how they would want to. Ofcourse there is always that small percentage where this control has no effect and still acts out but they get dealt with when caught.
anakkampung17

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:09:05 AM

Basically all humans are born in a clean state without sin. When they start big there is one thing that will affect them. The cause of the crime may be he stress with family circumstances, association, and environment. So not all Muslim people in this world are evil. If all evil there might be a massive war in various countries.
@darkangel

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

But of course not. I've known a lot of muslims but none of them is bad. Actually most them are funny and busines-minded.

[MONETO]
WE ISSUE INSTANT LOANS SECURED BY BITCOINS
www.mone.to
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:54:25 AM

No, not all muslims are bad, i have muslim friends in middle east and they are really nice, infact they are one of the reason how i was able to go to UAE back in 2016, though there are some muslims who are racist.
asheeyanaandas2217

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

we can say that not all Muslim people are terrorist. People who use religion to commit their crimes and attacks really don't care about any religion because no religion teaches us to kill people.. So it is not fair to go against a group of people because of a few crimes or even because of their looks. We should not stereotype any specific group of people. We can't judge all people from a few bad ones. As our President, try to do something to prevent people from turning against each other. We are a nation of immigrants and the country woks better when we work together. Please help us keep to our beliefs as a great country.

Miamiheat

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

I'm not going to go into it because frankly, its very long and complex. But if I can leave you with one thing, please understand that there are almost 2 billion Muslims in the world, basically a quarter of the planet. If all of us were as bad as this thread makes me seem, I'm sure the world be a lot worse than it is It's so obvious what you're trying to do.you're trying to make Islam look bad.and the other one which are not completely wrong are translated in a wrong way that you wouldn't understand them in literal translation
mom_dad

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:08:45 AM

not all of them are bad,  However, about 10% subscribe to or participate in jihad and violence. At 1.5 billion Muslims, that makes for a terror group of about 150 million.
aybhehart

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

A 100% NO is the answer, beacuse I have a friend she is a muslim but she's very kind and good person she got a beutiful personalities like being a good friend to me she always making me feel better and she is my no. supporter when i was in high school. I really thank God that i meet her that i am her friend the best thing that I could say was there is no religion in friendship.
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

I am moslem, and I have to answer the above question is NO!! I live normally as a human. I have many friends, they are a Christ, Buddhist, no religion, etc. And they comfort with me, and so I am. Basically, most moslems disagree with ISIS and another terrorist. Because Islam is a peaceful. We called, Islam is a blessing for the world's have. And last, no one in our holy Quran teaches to be a terrorist, kill anyone easily with no reason; even we had to give some food for a dog.
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

if it is true that a Muslim and keep all the commandments of his teachings, I do not think there is a single Muslim is evil, people who are on behalf of a Muslim and do evil is wrong, because the Muslim teachings are loving fellow human beings, even with animals or beings another life we ​​must love each other
tikalbong

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

I worked in the middle east for two years and yes some muslims are rude specially the locals. So to answer your question, my answer is no not all muslims are bad. Extremists group like ISIS just misunderstood the teachings of islam.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

No. All Muslims weren't bad. As living in this planet I learned that nothing live perfect in this world. Every dominion, every religion, every country, every family, every churches, every body are all the same have a uniqueness and have an imperfection. Muslims is not the one to be blame by what threaten happening in every different countries. Isis is not the basis of all Muslims. Isis doing the unacceptable activities to let people view that Muslims are evil. Isis activities destroy the trust of people to Muslims and result to all muslims are bad. Isis is evil. No soul for the good of majority. They are selfish want to gain just for them. Not thinking what if they use the money to improve living such as school of the community, hospitals, and more than putting the big budget for weapon purposely to kill and destroy.
shekinahmarie13

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

No.. I have muslim friends and they’re kind to me...
villain24

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:26:28 AM

You cannot say that a person is bad by their religion. A person is bad or good in their own personality. Let us promote peace between different religion and race.
Laghertha

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

No, they are not all bad people ... as in many other countries we have bad and good people
Most Muslims are ashamed of how many people ISIS killed , Muslim religion is very restrictive and the Koran forbids to kill as well as the Bible. The only possible solution is dialogue. Do you agree?
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

all is good, from islam, christian, catholic, budha and hindu. all religions teach about the good in our lives, because we are both living on this earth. no religion teaches about evil, except deviant religion. it all depends on what human nature isgood or evil, love peace or want destruction. people who want to become terrorists are fools. thinking low, and not thinking ahead. ideologically they only exist in hatred
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: