Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad?  (Read 12054 times)
Porosh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

No,I don't believe so.There are good and bad people in every religion.
RBICoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

There is such a proverb: the family does not boob a freak.
In every nation there are both bad and good people and this has nothing to do with religion.
A true Muslim will never kill, torment, hurt innocent people, children, women !!! And those adherents of radical currents who shout at every corner, that they are for Islam, that they are Muslims, are not so!
Cildan

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:20:33 AM

Not all Muslims are evil, and not all Muslims are terrorists
Because Muslims are also threatening acts of terrorism, in Islam itself is also prohibited
orlando-bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:41:46 PM

The only problem of Muslims, I believe, their strong but blind believe. Religion is very strict and can be understood in the wrong ways. But in general they are friendly and kind people
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Of course not.  Not all of them are bad and not all of them are terorists.  I even knew some Muslim who totally opposed ISIS and the act of terrorism.  So basically, they are not all bad and do not part on war acting to be terrorist.  I have a friend who is a Muslim and object the claims of ISIS that what they are saying are true and based on their book.
[/quote]

i agree with you.. only a small part of Muslims who have bad behavior, doesnt mean all Muslims are bad..

mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

Definitely not! There are muslims who are still following the good teachings. In fact, some of them are hospitable and generous and living with us. However, we know that there are many rebellious muslim member who have their own belief which we might don't understand and causes damage even to their fellow countrymen. But indeed, not all muslims are bad.
Cokot

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

Yes, Muslim people are not bad.They are really good people.All people are not same, are not bad or good as well as Muslim people also.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

I do not think that all muslims are bad and I don't agree more that they are associated with terrorism. Religion, races, and culture does not define whether you are terrorist or a bad people. Because even though the way they live differs from us, it does not necessarily mean that they are bad and we are good. We can conform to the standard of society but that does not mean that we are good and they are bad. Not because they are different in your perspective and you don't understand them, you must hate them and acused of something they are not. There are muslim terrorist but that does not mean that they are all terrorist because there are christians who are also involved in terrorism.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Maninareuyan

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:06:33 AM

Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

Oh no, I do not believe that all Muslims are bad also, not all Muslims are terrorist.

In our Place in Mindanao, Philippines, the Muslims there are being forced to be part of an organization where they are trained to use weapons.
Even women are being forced to be part of them and they are learned how to fight against the government.

In the other hand, Muslims that are living in the City is really well mannered, I can say. They go to church every day to pray and mingle with friends too.
bbergius

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

The only video that worked to reduce the collective blame of Muslims compared to a control group was one that explained how hypocritical it is to blame all Muslims for the actions of a few. The video (which you can see below) features a Muslim guest on a news program. “The Westboro Baptist Church, they were Christians,” she says. “The KKK was lynching people in this country — they were also Christians. This fixation and obsession with asking Muslims to condemn all acts of terrorism ... is ridiculous, and it wears me out.”
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

The only video that worked to reduce the collective blame of Muslims compared to a control group was one that explained how hypocritical it is to blame all Muslims for the actions of a few. The video (which you can see below) features a Muslim guest on a news program. “The Westboro Baptist Church, they were Christians,” she says. “The KKK was lynching people in this country — they were also Christians. This fixation and obsession with asking Muslims to condemn all acts of terrorism ... is ridiculous, and it wears me out.”

Please get real. The KKK hasn't "lynched" as many people in 100 years as Muslims kill in terrorist acts every COUPLE MONTHS.

Has it occurred to you that there may be very real reasons why Muslims should condemn their Islamic Terrorism Problem?
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

It will be unfair and sad to say that Muslims are bad and not to talk of all Muslims. How can we generalize that Muslims are bad because of ISIS to the extent of comparing them to terrorists. I must say that we have Muslims who are against what the ISIS are doing. The ISIS are different set of group with their own ideas just that they are Muslims. That does not necessarily mean Muslims are bad. I am not a Muslim though but i don't think the Qur'an teaches them to kill other human beings. Please we should clean this negative perception about Muslims else it will continue to hunt them and make them so.
Beli99

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:53:43 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 08:23:38 PM by Beli99

We got to have in mind that is big diffrence between european muslims who lived for decades in europe and muslims from some places in middle east...lot of things that is for us unnormal for them is normal..., first of all they dont have enough education ,their womens have no or little rights and many of them are full of hate to all others that dont belive in Alah ,im not saying all of them but lot of muslims from middle east get lead to extremists.....so better question would be why lot of muslims from middle east hate europeans? ....i personaly dont hate nobody i have friends that are muslims just think when you mix two kind of people with big diffrence in culture and everything else is big chance of something bad to happen and i think that is what we see in big european citys

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Degeneral002

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

According to the scripture, out of twelve there must be a Judas and so out of plenty that are bad among the Muslims there are some that are still good at least I can attest to that fact. Its just that a large number of them are poorly indoctrinated and they went about killing and causing havoc here and there but God will help us in this life.
kudapeler

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

All right, I love living with a Muslim man for 5 years. I at least admit that not all muslems are bad. I know the truth most of them are bad but we still have the good among them. the example I live in is very good for me even though I am a Christian and he is a Muslim
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

i actually like islam, the mental thought,

not the terrorism and the poverty though., and the ritualistic life.

Pibe

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:14:54 PM

Are we still generalizing and making stereotypes in the 21st century?
deevo78

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

I live in a predominantly Muslim country, and for me mislims in this world there is no evil, why Muslims are identical with terrorists, it is because Muslims are divided into various groups and only certain groups who berariran hard if you call Muslims are evil , you are wrong, because not all Muslims are evil, because the only evil Muslims, certain Muslims only.
Moreen_ico

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

I do not think it will be unfair to say muslims are killers after what i have seen them do in my country, they feel the more they kill people the more chance they have to make heaven
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:14 PM

I wonder why some people can misconceive that Muslims are bad.They do good even more than some christians
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: