Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe all muslims are bad?  (Read 12054 times)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:20:32 PM

well i dont believe so. I have some lovely muslim brothers i do really cherish a lot here.  Terrorist are different i guess
I have a lot of Muslims friends and I can tell you that they are not like what most people show other Muslims to be. They are very peaceful. Religion has nothing to do with whether a person is bad or not it totally depends on the individual.
Fayefot

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:12:41 AM

Definitely no.  When i worked overseas i met some muslim indonesians that are all good to me. And they even let me be with tgem when they hanged out. I believe we may have different religions but we are all human. As long as we respect each other whatever race we are,culture and what ever religion we have we find peace in everyone. Its not are religion that makes as bad but its the attitude we possessed.

Flashstein
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

You have to earn my trust.

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

As an atheist i find it funny that we actually divide ourself in religions, races. There are more important topics in life we have to fix. I grew up in a place 50-50% Ortodox and Muslims. There is still division but 90% of the muslims i find them friendly towards others. Cheers! Have a great day everyone!

A buyer always looking for miners.
Alagga

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:01 AM

Of course not all Muslim people are bad. I know, and have known a number of Muslims, men and women. None of them are bad people. None of them were Muslim by choice either; like the overwhelming majority of Muslims, (and Christians, Jews et.c.) they were born into the religion.

However, I do believe there are many misguided people who follow Islam and use it as an excuse for their own perverted philosophy. All the major religions teach, harmony, peace and friendship towards others, and that is their major value in society. Unfortunately, from what I have read, it seems that the Prophet of Islam was not only a religious but also a military leader. He appeared to be not always merciful to those he defeated in battle. Some of his exploits read like those of a brigand. A few of his followers seem to think they should behave the same way in the 21st century.

Another aspect of Islam, which has negative reverberations in non-Islamic countries, is the belief that the holy book of Islam, the Quran, is the absolute word of God and every word must be observed to the letter without question. This work was written 1400 years ago in a very different world from the one we now inhabit. The Muslims of my acquaintance  did not live their lives according 8th century doctrine, but adapted their faith to the modern world. Apparently this is not allowed by the fundamentalist's teachings.

In summary there are a lot of good Muslims, I believe the overwhelming majority, but their are a few who use their faith as a cover for perverted ideology and  they get most of the publicity. As always, a few rotten apples spoil the barrel.
milkiWay45

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

There are around 1.8 billion of muslims in the world which is almost a quarter of Earth's population. Of course, most of them are decent people. Most terrorists are muslib, but it doesn't mean that all muslims are terrorists.
Bitmeet

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

Your government is a terrorist. People are being blown up and dramatizing acts of terrorism. Allocating a huge budget for armament, putting in his pockets and already tight pockets.
crypto.nik11

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

First of all, the word bad does not apply to a religion. it applies to a individuals.
I lived in a community populated by muslims and mostly they were kind. But I also had some altercations, it depends.
Charles_Summers

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

All Muslims are not bad. Certain Muslims just like Christians, Hinduists and people of other religion have done really bad things. No denying that. But all the people of that religious belief cannot be judged based on the actions of a few. That's religious profiling. However, a good look into Islamic doctrines from the Quran and Hadiths mostly will expose some mind boggling inconsistencies. Luckily, many modern Muslims do not practice the negative extremes of these doctrines. Even from its inception, Islam has always been too volatile, susceptible to being politically weaponized. It is the same story we find prevailing even today. So, majority of Muslims are good people but I cannot bear the same witness of Islam.
cccmc1608

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

Religion or Country can not define people . Just because they were born in the same place with terrorists and follow the same religion doesn't mean they are bad people , but it also impacts them if they can not fight with it .
deel02

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

First of all, the word bad does not apply to a religion. it applies to a individuals.
I lived in a community populated by muslims and mostly they were kind. But I also had some altercations, it depends.
i do believe that muslims are bad, because it is not about religion or beliefs it is keeping and restoring the faith in humanity, maybe we see muslims that are bad, but no. It is either the government of ours.
shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:12:27 PM

Stating that a certain group of people is bad without knowing them all in a personal level is nothing but a hasty generalization. Everyone has their own personality and thinking hence people should be observed individually.

Sakura0990

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

Do you believe all Muslims are bad? How do they differ from the terrorists?

You may want to share your thoughts. Some think all muslims are terrorist. Reasons why they said that because they don't study about their culture and norms. They need more information about why there are msulims and how do muslim live, how are they related to ISIS and other terrorists group in the world. 

Oh of course not.
Some organizations just use them to provoke them to do what they want.
MileyPeardon

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:18:22 PM

No. Of course not, if you believed that I would assume you have never met a Muslim before. I went to a primarily Muslim school in France and I truly met people who were the kindest. They truly were ashamed of people from their countries and religion, and they did not identify with them at all. I do, however, acknowledge that not every Muslim is kind. Just as every atheist isn't rude, negative or a hater.
emsol

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

No, not all Muslim are bad reason is that most of them are so caring and they are very devoted. I believe they are more closer to God
stelly

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

Not all of them are bad, but is just that they believed in killing.
Jemroe01

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

No. Every human is created by God with goodness in their hearts and souls. Whatever your religion is, we are born innate with the image of God and our character is just a definition of the society, but eternally, humans are not perfect, but is preserved with goodness.
hujgubgfgs

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

Every man has good people bad you, I see many people also kill the barbaric but they are not Islamic, and the war for what only they understand.
It is not Islam that kills one another, it is the majority of Islam.
Islam, as well as Buddhism or Christianity, advise people to live better. Those who are terrorists, the persistent warfare of the radical Islamic organizations. The majority of Muslims are just like ordinary people.
No religion is bad, only believers for the sake of privacy want to borrow the name of religion to do bad.
Iyanuizi

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

No, all muslims are not bad, some of the muslims are really doing good things, things that will make people happy in the society, but everybody has good and bad side as well, so if one of the muslims did bad things that doesn't mean all of them are bad.
njklhwioa

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

The world has 1.5 billion Muslims. If you think that every Muslim has the habit of massacring anyone around you, how many people still have a head on their neck?
What is more, if we look at each specific area, why is Malaysia or Indonesia also primarily Islam that does not turn a blind eye to the Indians and Chinese around them?
Maybe my opinion is not exactly the same as most other Muslims. But in my opinion, the actions of extremists are losing all of Islam's original values, or in other words, frightening it.
jorse

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

No, I'm not believe that. There are a lot of good Muslims, I believe the overwhelming majority, but their are a few who use their faith as a cover for perverted ideology and  they get most of the publicity. As always, a few rotten apples spoil the barrel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: