Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:42:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EDDIE] Scrypt pow-pos coin 0% Premine no ICO-IPO  (Read 8899 times)
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://eddiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:25:38 AM

So, how exactly are the 100,000 other miners using a gpu (0.5-1MH max) supposed to join in? I mean even with 6x1060gtx rig with scrypt i think they manage only about 8 MH....even the very best previous gen asics only managed 100MH, but at massive power draw (1500W), so what actually is there in this for anyone but the existing 11 miners in that pool? Seems a very small market. You might want to re-read your own "Eddie against shitcoins" bit. I believe this to be a genuine coin, but, what's new? New Algo, nope. New features, Nope. Any way, just my thoughts...i wish you well, and i'll pick it up again in a few weeks when its all been dumped and they're on the next scrypt coin Smiley
Anyways beside the dig (which is more at the idiots hitting it with massive hash for no good reason), i do actually really love your artwork and wallet...and wish you great success.

well yes, but is very difficult to launch a coin and avoid pool operators to create pools, rig owners to solo mine as well. is certainly an utopia, at the end, many people has to use other rigs, renting them for example if they can not throw a decent hash rate ... thank you for your feedback & support sir, much appreciated

You are going to learn to not launch SCRYPT coin by the hard way

-51% attack and rollback of the chain
- instamine of merged pool
- lock of the coin on exchange
-exchange asking for 2000 confirmation to move coin

? where? are we listed?

DONATIONS FOR EDDIE DEVELOPMENT  EL6pxpN7Y7F5RJoTsu2ThiPhfivjXTiZZ1 THANK YOU
PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:52:13 AM

A bit of unneccessary hate going on in this thread Sad

The coin was launched with no premine. There's no  bulldust ICO and no stupid business buzz words promising the future of currency and free ice-cream for everyone.

I appreciate that some people only have GPU rigs (myself included, in fact I have 1 super crappy gpu, not even a rig), however I  rented a rig for 6 hours from the rental site for about $3 worth of bitcoin and mined a few hundred coins. I might get my money back, I might not, but it was fun. If you want to mine it with GPU's, then you won't get that many coins.

I can't help but feel if the Dev launched a GPU coin, people would then complain that they can't mine with Asic. At some stage some people are going to be dissapointed in the Algo choice, no matter what is chosen. Its a shame for GPU Miners that it's not a GPU friendly algo, but it doesnt make the coin launch any less fair.

Ultimately, the likelihood of a coin named Eddie , with Iron Maiden branding bringing you financial riches is pretty damn slim, however pooping on the coin and the dev when he made a 0% premine coin is pretty lame.

The Dev launched the coin with no premine. He's responsive in the thread. I might make a few dollars out of his hard work if we're lucky. He seems like a cool guy who doesn't afraid if you ask me Smiley

AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:54:22 AM

A bit of unneccessary hate going on in this thread Sad

The coin was launched with no premine. There's no  bulldust ICO and no stupid business buzz words promising the future of currency and free ice-cream for everyone.

I appreciate that some people only have GPU rigs (myself included, in fact I have 1 super crappy gpu, not even a rig), however I  rented a rig for 6 hours from the rental site for about $3 worth of bitcoin and mined a few hundred coins. I might get my money back, I might not, but it was fun. If you want to mine it with GPU's, then you won't get that many coins.

I can't help but feel if the Dev launched a GPU coin, people would then complain that they can't mine with Asic. At some stage some people are going to be dissapointed in the Algo choice, no matter what is chosen. Its a shame for GPU Miners that it's not a GPU friendly algo, but it doesnt make the coin launch any less fair.

Ultimately, the likelihood of a coin named Eddie , with Iron Maiden branding bringing you financial riches is pretty damn slim, however pooping on the coin and the dev when he made a 0% premine coin is pretty lame.

The Dev launched the coin with no premine. He's responsive in the thread. I might make a few dollars out of his hard work if we're lucky. He seems like a cool guy who doesn't afraid if you ask me Smiley

Thank you! Smiley I don't think he is referring to Eddie actually, not really understood.
So, I have kind of bad news, I was contacting owner of some of the pictures used by us, and he like but can't allow it and he invite us to take our time and contact Iron Maiden to request an authorization, and is what we are going to do! in the meanwhile we've removed images from our site and we have a 2nd possible design standing by until further news from IM. Cross your fingers, we do!
Whatever what is the final result of this ''issue'' we keep on developing this 0% premine coin even if a new design and concept is necessary. Waiting more news to keep you posted!

CryptoForofo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:23:26 PM

Pity you had to remove the images, but maybe thats a good thing.
That means coin has very much interest for some people and I'm sure it will be a great coin.
Maybe Iron Maiden will involve in the project!

Keep goin g dev Cheesy
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:29:09 PM

https://twitter.com/EddieCoin1

Cool

Juudai

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:40:09 PM

Hello EddieCoin dev,

Any bounty or donations for an EddieCoin faucet? (I will be creating the faucet for EddieCoin)
Pr0jectMayhem

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:01:11 PM

where is the wallet link?
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:50:25 PM

VERSION 1

VERSION 2

BANNER

BUT I THINK 100$ IS TOO LOW REWARDS FOR LOGO DESIGN

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:51:01 PM

where is the wallet link?

www.eddiecoin.com

alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:02:56 PM

VERSION 1

VERSION 2

BANNER

awesome!!! well done bro!!!
Pr0jectMayhem

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:14:12 PM

thanks man!
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:01:51 PM

VERSION 1

VERSION 2

BANNER

please post it in thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167384.msg21711429#msg21711429 thank you

AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:33:18 PM

EDDIE COIN:

EDDIE is a SCRYPT Proof of Work & Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with low inflation and a fair launch and distribution. Just 500 m EDDIE  will ever be pow mined over 3 years.
EDDIE was not pre-mined. The launch was announced on Bitcoin Garden and is indisputably fair.
We are redesigning everything now due a future possible copyright issues and a new Ann will be published shortly, website is also being redesigned.
Hopefully in the long run after it's launch, EDDIE could become a highly collectible crypto token that could be accepted by merchants, traded on top cryptocurrency exchanges and supported by a wide range of services., and an active and experienced community

SCRYPT ALGO

In cryptography, scrypt is a password-based key derivation function created by Colin Percival, originally for the Tarsnap online backup service. The algorithm was specifically designed to make it costly to perform large-scale custom hardware attacks by requiring large amounts of memory.
Scrypt mining can be performed on a personal computer’s CPU, but can be performed even more effectively on a Graphics Processing Unit or GPU. As a result of this much of the early Scrypt mining was performed using graphics cards designed for gaming computers. Today, ASICs are available for Scrypt mining.

POW&P0S

Proof-of-Work Mining. you earn coin and transaction fee rewards according to the number of blocks you mine successfully. Once a miner or miners has completed the satisfactory mining of a data block, they earn a number of coins, a share of the transaction fees contained within that block, or a combination of the two.

Proof-of-Stake Mining.  All you have to do to earn with this method is to hold coins in your wallet. Your earnings are based upon the number of coins, or “stake,” you hold.

SPECS:

Premining 0
Max Supply 1000M pow + pos
Port 1123
Maturity: 5 blocks
BlockSpace 3 min
POW -  POS
block 1-10000 100 coins   POS 25%
10001-100000 150 coins  POS  12%
100001-200000 100 coins POS 7%
200001-300000 150 coins  POS 5%
300001-400000 100 coins  POS 3 %
400001-500000 200 coins  POS 1 %
500001-1000000  100 coins POS 3%
1000001-2000000 50 coins POS 10%
2000001-5000000 100 coins POS 3 %
last pow block 5000000

PREMINE 0%

We protest against premined coins because we believe that there is other way to develop a coin to success, sometimes happen that depending on the size of the premine, developer could get an unreasonably large amount of coins, besides the negative preconceived opinions about the coin because it is premined. Many devs  dump all the coins, rapidly deflating the price(ie, a pump and dump).Also the coin may be subject to 51% attacks, difficulty stranding attacks, and other undocumented forking attacks from anti-premine "activists", who may be the vocal minority but often have the majority of hash on any given coin.
Instead we have created our ow pool, and the fees are reserved for development purpose. We encourage you to mine at our pool to help on coin development.

ROADMAP 2017

-Launch and stabillity
-Website
-Explorers
-Mining pools
-Exchanges
-Community
We are currently working with this roadmap, but this coin has a huge potential and with community support we can archieve bigger task, like recognizion from merchants, payment processors or bigger exchanges.We can do many things if the circurstances are favorable.In the meanwhile enjoy this friendly cryptocurrency and enjoy mining and trading,We aim to introduce Eddie like payment method to merchants and find a real usage for it, for now, our team offer services payables only with Eddie, try out!

DOWNLOAD

MAC OS

WINDOWS

GITHUB

EXPLORER

SLACK

MINING POOL

http://eddiecoin-pool.dynalias.com

EDDIE COIN [EDDIE]

EXAMPLE:

SCRYPT Algo

stratum+tcp://miningpool2.thruhere.net:5702 -u YOURWALLET -p x

Available ports: 5701, Diff:8----- Port:5702, VarDiff:8-256(default) --------- Port:5703, Diff:32000 (hashmining/miningrigrentals)

we want to encourage you to mine at our official  pool, supported by dev and providing few coins to carry on this project

NEWS

PRESENTING

Logo-Banners Contest

We want to have our original logo and new banners design to re-design Ann and website without images that someone can understand under copyright, so we are offering 100$ worth BTC to the best design received.[2nd and 3rd position will receive a 10$ consolation price]

We need:

-Coin Logo
-Banners with this logo

Required:

-Original design not using any copyrighted image

Contest is open now, please post your designs we will choose the one we like

Waiting your designs

NEWS

I have kind of bad news, I was contacting owner of some of the pictures used by us, http://www.derekriggs.com and he like but can't allow it and he invite us to take our time and contact Iron Maiden to request an authorization, and is what we are going to do! in the meanwhile we've removed images from our site and we have a 2nd possible design standing by until further news from IM. Cross your fingers, we do!
Whatever what is the final result of this ''issue'' we keep on developing this 0% premine coin even if a new design and concept is necessary. Waiting more news to keep you posted!

Donations are Wellcome

EDDIE ERVKdymZdyTcmFLwtH3pYUF8xHigM7aUaN  

BTC13cJm1KzLnqymSXaafto68UouGj8MvvANP

WWW.EDDIECOIN.COM

zhq123456

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:34:39 AM

In the block browser to see, almost all of the mining of most of the coins are distributed to this account, which is the official
                      Ee9ktz9DiEVNEGqRpKgEoZz7df9R9uLH4U                 A total of more than 150,000 coins, the account there are more than 130,000, and in the http://eddiecoin-pool.dynalias.com/ mine pool did not see this account in the mining
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 05:36:42 AM

In the block browser to see, almost all of the mining of most of the coins are distributed to this account, which is the official
                      Ee9ktz9DiEVNEGqRpKgEoZz7df9R9uLH4U                 A total of more than 150,000 coins, the account there are more than 130,000, and in the http://eddiecoin-pool.dynalias.com/ mine pool did not see this account in the mining
Error! : Search found no results for: Ee9ktz9DiEVNEGqRpKgEoZz7df9R9uLH4U

where have you seen those transactions? http://eddiecoin-explorer.dynalias.com here the rich list no rabbit tricks...

darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:22:53 AM

oh hey im number 14 nice.
ZipEyes

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:51:28 AM