Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:12:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN list China ICO's  (Read 1663 times)
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:36:32 PM

I highly doubt that this source is reliable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:45:21 PM

This has made NEO prices go down, but perhaps this is a good thing as Chinese speculators get rid of it to make it a healthy investment environment.

oreits11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:31:24 PM

experience with the micro/nano figures of value with the nominal exchange of the customs with the altcoins.

the use as partisan from prc has with the less moderated profile with the entrance gives with the different option of appeals

as the customs on nanodigits suitable with the casuals on manage with the people in prc as adopting the homogenism norms of acceptance

as the attains with the daily lifes in prc country.

but those might insecuring the established customs of examination as the major field of sectors of the business to keep on focus as maintaining

position as not to spares with the exchange and barring the entries to the field of their origin nature of business as might be the returns of successful

exit from the business with crypto finance.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:12:03 PM

China is now playing some kind of dishonest game on lowering the rate of the crypto currency. However, everything that is done is done for the better. The market of crypto currency will in any case be cleared of fraudulent actions originating from China. In any case, the present actions of his government will contribute to this. After cleansing, I think the Crypto-currency will not only recover in the previous course, but will also start to rise rapidly to the levels predicted earlier.
I saw many of the people saying that China is playing game some of the people used abusive language due to frustration of the effect of cryptocurrency & ICO, but I don't understand why are most of the people saying that China is doing this all to take control of cryptocurrency while I think they already have controlled it that's why their share of trade is too high than any other country. Even if they want to do it, what benefits will China get from it? I don't understand it, seriously.
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:24:36 PM

Now that NEO is super cheap, is anybody buying it or not?

NoiseBoy

Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:30:09 PM

Whoever writes the history of cryptocurrencies a decade or two from now is going to reference this post *hard*. I mean, this is going to hurt markets, but it's going to hurt the Chinese more than anyone. This will be one of those own-goals people reference forever when chronicling the annals of economic history.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:54:04 PM

Whoever writes the history of cryptocurrencies a decade or two from now is going to reference this post *hard*. I mean, this is going to hurt markets, but it's going to hurt the Chinese more than anyone. This will be one of those own-goals people reference forever when chronicling the annals of economic history.
As per my know, China still do not ban ICO market 100%, I do not know the reason make them ban ICO market while their country is one of ICO marketplace huge on the world.
Almost ICO project from China always ended crowdsale very fast, maybe 99% project will be end after one day or one hour Grin.
I think the Chinese government see ICO market look like as speculative place and affected their economy, #IMO
NoiseBoy

Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:57:30 PM

As per my know, China still do not ban ICO market 100%, I do not know the reason make them ban ICO market while their country is one of ICO marketplace huge on the world.
Almost ICO project from China always ended crowdsale very fast, maybe 99% project will be end after one day or one hour Grin.
I think the Chinese government see ICO market look like as speculative place and affected their economy, #IMO

Governments--or more specifically, the sort of people who seek careers in government--are all about two things: power and control.

ICOs take away both those things from government powers-that-be. The Chinese are smart though. They know that crypto can't be stopped and, even if it could, shouldn't be. Step one is to attack the established competition. Step two is to co-opt the competition. Expect government regulated and authorized crypto coins and ICOs to come in the near future.
coolatmusic

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:06:24 PM

After the ban the value started drooping and still it is drooping, but if ICO's will keep coming, which is for sure will happen, it will create a space to store currency which in future will result in high demand and less supply situation in the market as the coins are finite the value of the coin will again become normal or could go even further. I guess these are the news which gives us the opportunity to invest in coins. Guys who understand that blockchain is the future and supports it will see that in this case both investor and the company will be in profit.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:12:33 PM

Yep I've bought some I think it's the right moment, when China releases the regulations on ICO I'm confident it will go back up pretty quickly !

arp10

Activity: 826
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:14:23 PM

Now is the proper time to buy cheap "Chinese Ethereum" as they call NEO
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:16:32 PM

Now is the proper time to buy cheap "Chinese Ethereum" as they call NEO

Damn right, when they get all the red tape done it will shoot back up very quickly. It is half the price it should be right now, and that is before it reaches it's real potential of triple digits

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:28:53 PM

i think it's to move to the decentralized exchanes era!

i see a good news while others see's bad news!!
dennyd999

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:52:38 PM

Decentralized exchanges which are coming soon. The end of 2017 and begining of 2018 will be hot for it.

We have some promising project ,mostly Ethereum based, coming very soon.

I cant wait till it happens and at last Bitcoin and China problem will be only Bitcoin and China problem not involving everyone around.
fortress

Activity: 36
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:23:03 AM

It seems that the ban did not affect much the price of these cryptos, at least not like some doom and gloom guys expected. I think the biggest risk for these cryptos is if Bitcoin pumps hard after this bear market.
carlosmg

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:38:25 PM

There was less drama than I thought in this regard. At the end, people will always find a way to invest in these things.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:47:01 PM

I was looking for something like this and Thank you for posting it here. I think this is just temporary. I know they want something from it that's why they are banning this. They will implement more regulations on their exchanges. Let's just wait after a month.
VeteranCoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:57:27 PM

"Shanghai-based bitcoin exchange BTCC has announced it will be closing down its China-facing trading operations effective September 30."

"At press time, other domestic exchanges are complicating the narrative, with BTCC rival Huobi telling CoinDesk it has not "received clear document or notice" of exchange ban, but that it will follow any formal guidance."

https://www.coindesk.com/btcc-to-cease-china-trading-as-media-warns-closures-could-continue/
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:17:56 PM

this is very worrying. its effect is the decrease of bitcoin to global.

all involved with bitcoin are almost overwhelmed and angry.

and which you show in the picture.
this explains chinese really deliberately closing ico and bitcoin for their people.
mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:43:56 PM

Thank you for this information.
Does anyone know why NEO is banned from 2 exchange platforms?
Why is there suspicion on this project actually?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: