Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insurance or cryptocurrency investment?  (Read 2897 times)
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:20:24 PM

Investment any day,I dont know i never liked the idea of insurance in the first place. The profits you get from Investments is so damn high,given you invest at the right place . Plus,you get to learn about the world markets everyday if you are an investor,and crypto is not the only way of investment,there are stocks,oil and many more.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:33:35 PM

Due to inflation you will have aproximately the same amount of money as today, and in the case of different politic situations even less. Investing in bitcoin would not just double your money but increase it in five or even ten times (by prognoses). Honestly I don't have such iron balls to manage something like that with my money  Cheesy I still regret I didn'tinvested in bitcoin when it costed 1000$$ in the beginning of the year, I had 20000 Euro to buy a house, now I would have 100000$! What a loose! Cry
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:38:53 PM

Triple within 10 years means 20% interest rate per year!

About what kind of insurance do you speak, as I have never heard about such huge interest rates in regards to insurances?

You are absolutely right that the inflation will reduce the value of your Fiat money and how much will depend on the country you live.

If your insurance pays you 20% per year, then this is likely also the inflation rate of your country!

Hence, investing in crypto currencies is clearly the better option.  Wink
JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:34:15 PM

Your thinking is right. Insurance can also be viewed as a place for long-term investment. After about 10 to 20 years you will have a certain amount of interest paid to you monthly, but like you said at that time, in 20 years time, the currency will devalue because of inflation. On the other hand, the current cryptocurrency investment does not force that it's a long-term or short-term investment. You can stop investing whenever you want. And moreover, inflation does not affect the amount you have. Because after 10 or 20 years the exchange rate between btc and dollars will also change and , of course, the money you receive after that time will be suitable with currency market.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:14:19 PM

The real question is here: are you willing to gamble with money you've set away for your health? For me, this is an easy no.

It's not 100% the same, but compare it to putting your insurance money at risk on roulette. Of course there is a chance to win, but there is also a chance you lose a (large sum) of money.

If you have some spare money, it's fun to invest in crypto's for sure, but I wouldn't invest any money you've put away for real life goals.
Yes, me too, i wouldn't invest any money i've put away for real life to invest in crypto because is too risky, cypto trade unpredictable, we can win and loose at other time, better not take a risk, saving money for invest on crypto or start trading with small amount
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:23:34 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 01:41:46 PM by 777Bitcoin

I'll be honest with it, even I do love bitcoin and I do believe it's profitability in the future. I can't advice you to just withdraw any fund in the insurance for that particular reason. You can do bitcoin on many ways and I think it doesn't need much higher capital. Even if the price of bitcoin is increasing we can't deny that its risked is also high. Let your insurance be on that place and if you have extra money used it in investing bitcoin.
ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:06:45 PM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

For now i choose crypto currency investment but when the time comes that i had earned enough from the crypto world i will invest as well for insurance for my life protection. It is up to you if you will pull up your investment in insurance.

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:32:45 AM

I will choose cryptocurrency investment but only in bitcoin because it is the safest investment among all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is better than insurance because it is more fair,  easy,  and profitable.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:23:26 AM

sometimes if we make investments in insurance, the money we invest if we want to disburse take quite a long time even can be complicated to withdraw the money we invested in a long time the money we invest has a much higher nominal than before. it certainly does not make it easy for the members of the insurance itself. but if we invest in bitcoin currencies of course the disbursement of funds is much easier, although investing in bitcoin has a huge risk, but investing in bitcoin is more promising than investment in insurance.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

Both of those things in my opinion is a very good activity. insurance is a form of investment is pretty good because the insurance itself has a good level of security is good enough but there are few shortcomings that are not owned as well as our investment in bitcoin in the disbursement of funds we keep in insurance that we usually will face a little trouble. usually the difficulty gained is the inaccuracy between the files we have with our data that is owned by the insurance. unlike the case with our invested dibitcoin. Bitcoin is very convenient for us in making the disbursement of funds that we invest dibitcoin. but it can not be denied that investing in kriptopun will have a little flaw that crypto owned is a virtual currency with the system internat as the ingredients of this thing that makes the hackers can steal the data we have in our account. so if viewed in terms of security, of course, more insurance has a more accurate level of security when compared with crypto investment. so the conclusion in my opinion is each of these two types of activities will surely have advantages also have shortcomings.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MyIdeas

Activity: 734

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:30:04 PM

The insurance is important stuff as long as you have invested it into a legit firm and big entity. If that's the case then your money is safe and off course everything that you have insured will be safe as well. Having insurance is one thing in the investment, now a days it might be a need for someone and it could be back up source to save the money and expect a growth for it. This is completely personal whether to keep the insurance in first place or not. You should keep the insurance really and put the money which you don't want immediately in your life. May be a part of your salary if you work would be great one to put into bitcoin rather than your insurance.

You are right people prefer insurance more than crypto currency investments because they think that insurance can save them from crisis. But that’s not the case insurance give you less interest while investments in cryptos are surely going to benefit you in future.
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:34:10 AM

The insurance is important stuff as long as you have invested it into a legit firm and big entity. If that's the case then your money is safe and off course everything that you have insured will be safe as well. Having insurance is one thing in the investment, now a days it might be a need for someone and it could be back up source to save the money and expect a growth for it. This is completely personal whether to keep the insurance in first place or not. You should keep the insurance really and put the money which you don't want immediately in your life. May be a part of your salary if you work would be great one to put into bitcoin rather than your insurance.

You are right people prefer insurance more than crypto currency investments because they think that insurance can save them from crisis. But that’s not the case insurance give you less interest while investments in cryptos are surely going to benefit you in future.

Others were not aware yet on crypto investment, some still thinks of it that it's a scam and others finds unbelievable some ceypto investment offers thats why they prefer insurance instead.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:17:50 AM

For ten years it is hard to say but if I were you I will pick insurance, because the crypto currencies things are very unsure, and insurance is a very important things because we can't predict what will happen in our life and if we think for a very long term it is safer to just invest in insurance, because crypto currencies value is very fluctuative

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:36:51 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 06:42:15 AM by tweetbit

That would be hard really, when we look for profit we tend to risk for bitcoin. But insurance plan is a must especially if you have family that depend on that in the future. Lets not think completely about money sometimes security on long term is so much more important. But just be careful on pyramid scammed insurance plan. Goodluck

HODL
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:12:33 AM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

For now i choose crypto currency investment but when the time comes that i had earned enough from the crypto world i will invest as well for insurance for my life protection. It is up to you if you will pull up your investment in insurance.
Honestly I do not like use my money to buy insurance. In my country, insurance just like a place to help the government make money Angry. Their services very bad when I need to receive compensation, therefore, unless they obliged me buy it, I never want to buy insurance.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
celested

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:46:45 AM

Should you choose to use your money to buy insurance or invest in bitcoin? How would you choose? Buying insurance is more secure but its profitability is very low. And not sure not to be cheated. The investment in bitcoin is not stable but the profit will be high. How many times will you earn!
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:00:47 AM

This is a really interesting question i would say cryptocurrency investment the reason is crypto currencies are still under development and lot of changes are yet to be made which can cause a influence on the price. As you said because of inflation your investment might go waste but a down trend in btc is really rare. Till date has whenever the price fell it always recovered meaning getting a loss in your btc investment is impossible.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:49:30 AM

Well, do you have wife/sons depending on you? Because in this case, risking your insurance would put everyone on risk
Crypto currency investment is more preferable than going for an insurance. Most of us get only 3-4% interest on insurance while you can get more on investing in bitcoins. Bitcoins have exponential growth capability so they can profit you more in the next couple of months/years ahead. You just have to use your experience and intelligence while making profits.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:30:21 PM

You do not have to pull all out at once. What you are doing too is good and it is purely a lower risk investment. However, you can pull some of it out if possible, may be a certain percentage of it and invest it into bitcoin. It is totally worth the risk and you wouldn't want to blame yourself in the next few years why you didn't make that decision.

But know that every investment comes with its own risk and so does bitcoin but at this stage, I feel the risk rates are at least dropping gradually.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:38:40 AM

Investment in bitcoin or crypto currency can be some how risky for one to put in all his or her capital into because of the market volatility of bitcoin and other altcion. so, op invest what you can afford to loose, for i do believe in investment diversification in other to the risk of one loosing all the capital.   
Yes, only one of my insurance I'm planning to pull out others I'll let them be for diversification. But if I would trade and reinvest the money I would pull-out you think it's worth it?
Please note that trading should be done with caution. It isn't like you should be scared or you cannot do it, but you have to learn some few things, acquire some trading skills using some of the resources online before thinking of delving into anything.

However, with good caution and with fast learning skills, you can start earning yourself good stuff in no time. Crypto trading is interesting and you will surely love it if you of course know what you are doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: