Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insurance or cryptocurrency investment?  (Read 2893 times)
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

both are required.  Bitcoin is too much risky.  so you should have financial security also.

That's right. It's wrong for an investor to put all their seeds in one basket. It's wrong not to have multiple streams of income. Like you, I do have some financial security investments in place. I'm also exploring other ways to invest. While I'm at it, I still invest and trade Cryptocurrencies. But for insurance, not so much.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 
I think its alright if you put your money in cryptocurrencies just know first about cryptocurrencies investment so you the strategy to handle your money in crypto. All people know that risky to invest in crypto because it's volatility but still they invest because the profit they get.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:14:03 AM

I do not really understand insurance but I consider bitcoin investment better than insurance and more promising .. insurance must pay regularly or regularly have to pay it every month and if investing in bitcoin only need bitcoin price down and then buy it when the price is cheap. and just wait 5 or 10 years I think it will be very profitable, and besides investing in bitcoin is our own freedom of arranging and the difference with the insurance has been arranged with others or already exist who manage and form the company ..
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:37:34 AM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

of course I prefer cryptocurrency than insurance but I've seen there is an insurance project that tries to implement insurance with cryptocurrency, if not mistaken the name of the project is fidentiaX. but until now I prefer cryptocurrency.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

when you already have trading skills so you can know a good time to buy and a good time to sell, of course I prefer and comfortable trading cryptocurrency than the very horrible insurance.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

insurance is just a passive accumulation, with the help of money you can significantly increase your capital, but you can lose

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

At the end of the day, it's your final decision whether you pull out your money or not so choose wisely. But if I were you, I'll just hold my money on that insurance plan because that's basically important. At least you don't need to worry about the expenses if ever you are caugght in an accident or whatsoever (knock on the wood) because you already have a financial support.

I'll tell you frankly that there's no guarantee that you will be able to make profit if you invest your money in crypto due to its volatility. So much better to play safe, do not risk your money from your insurance. But if you really want to invest in crypto then just use your extra money, just remember that do not give it all but only give what you can afford to loose.

Anyway, if you are interested to have an insurance service and engage with blockchain technology at the same time then check this link: https://insurepal.io/
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

Do not invest all the money in the crypto currency. This is a very risky market. Especially, if you want to invest for a long time more than 10 years. Nobody will tell you about the future of the crypto currency in 10 years.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

I think its not a very intelligent question. Both these things are pretty separate. You just can't say that Insurance return can beat cryptocurrency returns or even come close to them. Cryptocurrency is booming industry but it is highly volatile market which makes it very risky. Therefore it is advisable to invest in it if you have some idle funds. You might earn more than insurance from cryptos but one point that you are missing is that the health of the thing for which you have taken the insurance would be risked. Also you can even lose your money. So, think wisely.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

To my experience so far I don't believe there's any investments that can be compared to that of cryptocurrency despite the fact that the the risk here is very high. Cryptocurrency has the highest profit when it comes to investment you can get more than 100% of your investment within an hour so also you can lost everything that's why is of a high risk.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

I think its not a very intelligent question. Both these things are pretty separate. You just can't say that Insurance return can beat cryptocurrency returns or even come close to them. Cryptocurrency is booming industry but it is highly volatile market which makes it very risky. Therefore it is advisable to invest in it if you have some idle funds. You might earn more than insurance from cryptos but one point that you are missing is that the health of the thing for which you have taken the insurance would be risked. Also you can even lose your money. So, think wisely.
Insurance shouldn't really be risked out if we do plan to make investment or involvement into crypto then find some other funds to use rather than on risking out our insurance.When it comes to earnings its too far and there no point why it should be compared because its quite obvious that crypto would really have the edge into this matter but when we do talk about safety then from the word "Insurance" you will able to figure out directly without being asked.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

In my honest opinion I would say that pulling out your insurance is like pulling all your future. I don’t understand why you are so eager to pull out your money because in insurance your money grows slower. But you need to understand that crypto and insurance gains and risk are far different to each other.

Insurance investment gives you assurance that in future you will have a certain amount of money while on cryptos it can give a lot of growth but it also give you a lot of risk of losing of money. I’m not against in crypto or insurance I think diversification of investment still the best strategy for long-term or even in short-term. It is better to retain insurance then pursue rigid investing in cryptocurrency.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

I think no any insureance of these problems is available in the market some security sites and Ddos protection provides some security but it is not as insurance like to sugguest to ICOs go bust or in these types,

In my opinion, you first need to study the pros and the cons of both investments and that after that, you need to make the right choice by keeping all the important factors as well as the plan which have in your mind. If you will not be able to make the right choice, then it will be very much difficult for you to make enough of the earning and that all your dreams of making more money will be shattered away.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:59:15 AM

From what I understand about insurance it is something that you pay in 5-10 years and you'll something in return with profits or pension. If thats how it works and if you paid a year or more, I don't think its a good idea to pull out from your insurance and focus on Cryptos. Insurance is your back up plan when you get old or 10 to 15 years from now. Crytpos, invest on it and earn from it. Use your extra funds in Cryptos just like the old saying, invest what you can afford to lose.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

Crypto currency is real investment where you can invest for children and any uncertainty happen you can cash out easily and quickly without involvement of third party.While Insurance is now risky when you policy reach on maturity may be company close,staff changed and too hurdle to claim the policy.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:50:51 AM

Insurance is a safe way, but crypto investment offers higher returns as well as higher chances that you will fail and it's really a question of whether you want to play it safe or not
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

Crypto currency is real investment where you can invest for children and any uncertainty happen you can cash out easily and quickly without involvement of third party.While Insurance is now risky when you policy reach on maturity may be company close,staff changed and too hurdle to claim the policy.

I don't actually agree with that. When it comes to security for the future,i'd be more at peace having an insurance plan. I mean, i can simply ensure myself and my family before thinking of making such investments as crypto which, as we all know, is as unstable af right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:57:13 PM

It is much better to choose cryptocurrency investment than to insurance although it is still good to be secured but in cryptocurrency you are also safe in terms of investment because they are legal and very well known company in this industry.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

In the two of them is much better to choose cryptocurrency investments because you will be more profitable in terms of financial aspects that you looking and wait for, and can help you to your wants and etc.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Please try to read more of investing and more types and as to learn which are the priorities or the chronological set of those. You really cant mix the traditional and the crypto investment. I suggest you cover your bases first before getting into high risk like crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: