Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:04:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insurance or cryptocurrency investment?  (Read 2905 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

We have no security in investing in cryptocurrency and it is very risky. You don't know after 10 years if it still existing. When you die you cannot leave it to your loved ones. Unlike investing in Insurance when you die, you can leave it to your beneficiary.
Well both these options are good and can give you some good money but you have to evaluate a best and more profitable option and that is the crypto currency.

Investing in insurance company or in some bonds issued by a company may have default risk which is not good and you might face problems in the end. On the other hand if you invest in crypto, all you have to deal with will be the price fall which does not last longer and the market recovers.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:34:23 AM

We have no security in investing in cryptocurrency and it is very risky. You don't know after 10 years if it still existing. When you die you cannot leave it to your loved ones. Unlike investing in Insurance when you die, you can leave it to your beneficiary.
Well both these options are good and can give you some good money but you have to evaluate a best and more profitable option and that is the crypto currency.

Investing in insurance company or in some bonds issued by a company may have default risk which is not good and you might face problems in the end. On the other hand if you invest in crypto, all you have to deal with will be the price fall which does not last longer and the market recovers.
Investing in private companies are always risk they attract investors by showing more profit but if you invest in governament campaigns or life insurance it will not give you more profit but your money will be safe. Crypto investment is also very risky we can't predict this market. you have to ready to accept both good and bad news at any time then only you can make money in a crypto investment. If you get panic you will lose your money.
lushlifing

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

Just my opinion, don't invest 100% to crypto, rather invest only what you can afford to lose, but if you're knowledgeable about crypto and thinks BTCitcoin will reach 50,000$ then invest all.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 
Investing in bitcoin is more profitable rather than in insurance so your plan would result good.Only choose ICO that is worth investing for..Thinking that your money will not profit in ten years is so wrong.. Keep your mind always positive in dealing with bitcoin..ICO investment would give you a huge return rather than insurance.. remember where bitcoin 7 years before.

However, you must not also forget about the risks that are connected with the cryptocurrencies. Weigh all pros and cons, and only after it, make your final choice.
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

That depends on you and how certain you are. Or as it was aforementioned do a grounded research, learn and analyze the risks involved if it happens that you have a FUD.
Rika eparani

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

If I am going to choose a crpto investment despite a bit of a risk but a very promising income, what else will you invest in a period of up to 10 years then you will get many benefits when taking crpto investment, many people are interested in investing because they know klo crpto very profitable
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

I believe that now a days crypto investment is more than every thing and those people who love this they are successful and i think we can become more wealthy if we connected with this currency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:14:03 AM

let your insurance as it is and put in another money for cryptos..just think of your insurance as your retirement fund.
We dont know what's gonna happen so it's much better to always have another options.If crypto would crash atleast you still have your insurance but if cryptos goes the other way around then we won't care too much about our insurance anymore.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:46:15 PM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

obviously my choice will be cryptocurrency instead of insurance. There are many benefits in crypto currency, for example to claim money from insurance you must have a mishap with you, then there will be investigation series for claim. But in crypto you just need a solid project or currency like btc or eth for investment, then you have to wait for few months and your money will give you a smart profit. No need of investigation for claim just buy and sell  Tongue
bluemoon84

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

Bitcoin has been proven could gain fantastic value every year, even there are a lot of fluctuation.Recover and rise again. The cycle always repeated, that's way people always sell bitcoin whenever it reach highest price.So I assure you that you will actually earn, But I have only questions to you. Are you familiar with Bitcoins. This is the key to becoming wealthy, the knowledge.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

Bitcoin has been proven could gain fantastic value every year, even there are a lot of fluctuation.Recover and rise again. The cycle always repeated, that's way people always sell bitcoin whenever it reach highest price.So I assure you that you will actually earn, But I have only questions to you. Are you familiar with Bitcoins. This is the key to becoming wealthy, the knowledge.
I think it's not every year that bitcoins make it possible to earn fantastic money. You can compare 2017 and 2018, which are very strong and radically different from each other.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:24:19 AM

Investing in private companies are always risk they attract investors by showing more profit but if you invest in governament campaigns or life insurance it will not give you more profit but your money will be safe. Crypto investment is also very risky we can't predict this market. you have to ready to accept both good and bad news at any time then only you can make money in a crypto investment. If you get panic you will lose your money.
On one side insurance is a guaranteed work through which we can make money by submitting our money there for business which will not need our services to handle and make profit with it but services will be from a trusted source and you will get profit after a specific time. In the Bitcoin we have to handle by our own and can make huge profit but it is only possible if we have knowledge.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

I have always looked at investments in traditional banking and insurance services as meaningless, because the risks are always the same, and the income from such risks is negligible. and as you correctly said - your income will be eaten by inflation. I think you should split your money into 2 parts. One to leave in insurance, the second to invest in cryptocurrencies. And then you will be able to safely observe their investments, no doubt whether you have chosen the right. you never know 100%.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:00:30 PM

Welcome to the world of crypto-currencies - a very risky and profitable business, D Now more people are looking at the trade in crypto currency. This is really a trend, a huge number of people around the world are buying and selling different coins. Many invest in them as investments (for example bitcoin and other promising coins) I try projects with ico that can give a good profit, it's not easy but there are such. I study and invest at an early stage.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

On one side protection is an ensured work through which we can profit by presenting our cash there for business which won't require our administrations to deal with and influence benefit with it however administrations to will be from a confided in source and you will get benefit after a particular time. In the Bitcoin we need to deal with by our own and can make gigantic benefit yet it is just conceivable on the off chance that we have information.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Well, it all depends on the risk profile of the investor. As we all know that the cryptocurrency market is still in the basic phase of development, there is a risk involved in investing in this highly volatile market. There is a possibility of exponential growth down the road at the cost of bearing the high amount of risk. However, I would recommend investing not more than your loss-bearing capacity. It is not a wise idea to stake the comfort zone of us and the family to invest in crypto.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

I assume that it is a saving or investment insurance plan that you are referring to. If yes, I think it is fine to pull out one saving insurance plan to invest in crypto since you have other insurance. But if it is a life insurance, I will suggest to keep it as it is.
Agatino

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:34:32 PM

The cryptocurrency is a market which is unpredictable but with an analysis gives a good return in investment a insurance is less of an investment and more of a financial or health security you might get, again it depends on your tendency to take risks.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

On one side protection is an ensured work through which we can profit by presenting our cash there for business which won't require our administrations to deal with and influence benefit with it however administrations to will be from a confided in source and you will get benefit after a particular time. In the Bitcoin we need to deal with by our own and can make gigantic benefit yet it is just conceivable on the off chance that we have information.
For me, there is nothing other than that of the investing of the money into the crypto currencies which is more beneficial and can then help you in having more earning of the money and that too in much lesser time. All you need to do is that you have to gather as much knowledge as you can and that you have to keep on looking for better strategies which can help you in having more earning to live a better living.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

I can see that it is still depends on how much capital you can invest, if you can invest with a huge amount it is better to invest to insurance because it is not about the money but also you can benefit to it in the future unlike when you invest to cryptocurrency how much assurance that the investment you put in crypto will gain when you needed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: