Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Insurance or cryptocurrency investment?  (Read 2905 times)
ernoo

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:12:39 AM

Not a big fan of these "insurance included" investments. The returns are just very poor, even below inflation rate sometimes.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

I prefer cryptocurrency investment because bitcoins is always growing depending on the situation in the market and that is the reason why traders like the volatile market.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

As you have written, the money you get after 10 years may worth even less, than now. With Bitcoin, you can earn much more IMO.

Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

When making investment decision in crypto, just invest what you can afford to lose because you don't have any say on how the market will go
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

Here in my country, insurance companies are a scam. After a few years, they go bankrupt and investors are being left with nothing. Unike crypto, no one will take it away from you and its ROI is much  better and faster than insurance.
To me, insurance is also a form of self-protection in the unfortunate cases of life difficulties. If possible split your savings into life insurance and investment cryptocurrency, I think that this 2 will support each other very well.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

If you dare to take risks then invest in electronic money, because here you can free business and can earn huge profits.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

For me I don't need to choose since I can do both. Yes insurances is very important to us since it insures our family's life and health and at the same time you will earn profit from it. Cryptocurrency is another form of investment which can be also a source for other income. As long as you have enough capital to start with then try both investment. For example : use day trading but but need a good idea and good expirience to make profit. If you scared to invest today try to another day to ensure your money .
Petrogradka

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

As experienced traders say: you need to risk only what you are not afraid to lose! Many people have gone bankrupt, and no one is to blame but themselves. I think you can try to make money on the bounty . No risk, just gain experience.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:16:17 PM

Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

Investing between insurance and crypto currencies has almost the same risk, but investing its growth insurance's sluggish may not be enough for one or two or three years to get the maximum profit, not as fast as crypto currency. Investing into crypto currency maybe you do not need 1,5 years to achieve maximum results. If you're me, then I will invest it into crypto currency.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

It is better to get a insurance of your financial assets before you start investing but there is no insurance company on the planet that will return your money if it is lost in the cryptocurrency market also many countries ban investment in crypto altogether, another problem,

Cacao2017

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:06:20 AM

It will give you insurance coverage as well as life if the network has health risks associated with investing in crypto but it does not insure you but you can get a profit. higher
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:51:56 AM

Here in my country, insurance companies are a scam. After a few years, they go bankrupt and investors are being left with nothing. Unike crypto, no one will take it away from you and its ROI is much  better and faster than insurance.
Yeah you're right, some insurance companies are bankrupt because seldom interested, besides their offer is just giving insurance
there is no other big advantage, so for someone who really want big profit will certainly choose investment in bitcoin
Inikoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

I personally never liked the insurance type of investments. They barely give any profit, and the only benefit is the insurance, which could have been paid separately too, if needed.

Abdul676

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

Cryptocurrency investment will definitely bring more profit than insurance investment,  I think it's good to invest in Crypto since its still in a new stage
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

It depends on the rules on the place of your insurance, I used to put money in insurance a few years later my money is still the same and even according to me reduced due to inflation, if you want to avoid inflation then I recommend buying gold and deposits. In crypto no one knows what will happen to that crypto value in the future, I think the risk is even greater, if you are not accustomed to the fluctuating crypto.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

If you invest Bitcoin sooner, then maybe you are different, because many reasons afraid of invest Bitcoin so you regret when missed opportunity. When you buy insurance you have to wait 10-20 years to get a reasonable amount of money but Bitcoin you can make money all the time.

quanbin27

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

That's right, and at the end of the day, it's a business venture while insurance, in its common meaning, is more of a contingency fund that is used as a safety fund for people who wants to protect their things or properties.
Cryptocurrency investment will definitely bring more profit than insurance investment .
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

If you invest Bitcoin sooner, then maybe you are different, because many reasons afraid of invest Bitcoin so you regret when missed opportunity. When you buy insurance you have to wait 10-20 years to get a reasonable amount of money but Bitcoin you can make money all the time.

Yes we can make money by bitcoin but i don't think all the time because if the time comes that bitcoin price go down then you didn't earn money infact you will lose your money  in bitcoin when the price decrease.
cpkozak

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

I am sure I will invest in the bitcoin market. Investing in this market will bring me more profits. Buying insurance is a form of giving money to others with low interest rates to invest. I do not like this.
Golden Stake

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

I will advise both. Both have different levels of assessments though. Insurance is less risky, while cryptocurrency investment is somehow risky and highly volatile. To invest in either or both, you need to evaluate your investment goals. I think, it's based on what you want and whether you are risk avert or not that will determine your action. Notwithstanding, it's not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket. Spread of investments portfolio is recommended (with advanced knowledge of what you are investing in).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: