Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EDU] EDUCOIN - Learning is Earning  (Read 19504 times)
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:41:36 AM

I sincerely apologize everybody. I had to evacuate because of the Thomas fires in California. I sincerely apologize for any inconvience. As stated above I would strongly advise anybody to join our slack.

I had to dismantle everything important to me. It takes time putting thins back together. I appreciate your understanding.

Sorry to hear about your situation.
Sent a message via slack group.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nomadical

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:23:48 PM

Need a dev to please follow this link.
Binance (#1 volume exchange) does a monthly community coin, which gets a free listing if it wins.
9 decimal exchange killed it.. Let's fix that eh?

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731
adsamy

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:37:16 PM

I sincerely apologize everybody. I had to evacuate because of the Thomas fires in California. I sincerely apologize for any inconvience. As stated above I would strongly advise anybody to join our slack.

I had to dismantle everything important to me. It takes time putting thins back together. I appreciate your understanding.
Is this the official news? Thomas fires in California? Is the location of the office? Everyone okay?
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:49:00 PM

I browse your project and it's quite unique but upon my reading I don't see any update of announcement with regards to ICO or pre sale? Is there any ICO in this project? Because ICO can help to advertise and promote this kind of unique platform.

TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

Is this the official news? Thomas fires in California? Is the location of the office? Everyone okay?

Yes its now the 2nd largest fire in California History!! We are ok, santa barbara, where I am located has had the evacuations lifted. Even with it being the 2nd largest fire in Cali, there was minimal damage/injuries/death. I believe its almost contained.
dinhtayto.1

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

Developer does not support anymore. My coin is gone. Please help me. Thanks
gspace

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

I got some EDUCOINS and Ripple Deposit. How do I unfreeze Ripple and Swap coins for new? Website says: "Sorry invalid address. Check your spelling"
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

I got some EDUCOINS and Ripple Deposit. How do I unfreeze Ripple and Swap coins for new? Website says: "Sorry invalid address. Check your spelling"

I have been talking to the Dev on SLACK and said he is looking into my swap issue for over a week now.
Its been a month now since coin swap issue and contacting "TronQuixvia" and  "Sp00lin9" on SLACK

Nothing back yet, has been quite some time waiting, blockchain info is all there.........
TronQuix

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

HEY EVERYBDODY!!!!

I wanted to touch base and let you know that your messages are not being ignored. As I mentioned at the end of December, we had to be evacuated for one of the worst fires of california history. To top it off, i broke my phone at the end of last wek and in turn. am struggling to get my 2FA disabled. Please join our Slack if you have any questions   

We are looking into everything and taking care of all f it ASAP!!
Highspeed123

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

HEY EVERYBDODY!!!!

I wanted to touch base and let you know that your messages are not being ignored. As I mentioned at the end of December, we had to be evacuated for one of the worst fires of california history. To top it off, i broke my phone at the end of last wek and in turn. am struggling to get my 2FA disabled. Please join our Slack if you have any questions   

We are looking into everything and taking care of all f it ASAP!!

Sounds like you had a rough few weeks, hope you manage to get things sorted. I had that issue once with Google Auth and I Never want to experience it again. I would suggest Authy instead as it comes with built-in backup.
TronQuix

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

YEAH AGREED!!! Authy is the way to go! And thank you, agreed its been rough, but hey, things are coming together!
TronQuix

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:01:31 PM

Update. I am still speaking with Digital Ocean, they are stating that they cant see the CC transactions I made for our droplet.

Also the city i live in was impacted by the Thomas Fire as I mentioned. Last night there were flash floods and entire homes are "missing" we have intermittent power, we cant drink the water (its apparently unsafe to drink now) and its just total chaos. Again I apologize, hopefully things will turn around soon!

Ill keep everybody updated when I hear back from DigitalOcean

Also I'm not sure what is going on with CoinsMarket, however their exchange has proven to be somewhat unreliable. If anybody has any suggestions for exchanges please send them our way!
nonn069

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

Update. I am still speaking with Digital Ocean, they are stating that they cant see the CC transactions I made for our droplet.

Also the city i live in was impacted by the Thomas Fire as I mentioned. Last night there were flash floods and entire homes are "missing" we have intermittent power, we cant drink the water (its apparently unsafe to drink now) and its just total chaos. Again I apologize, hopefully things will turn around soon!

Also I'm not sure what is going on with CoinsMarket, however their exchange has proven to be somewhat unreliable. If anybody has any suggestions for exchanges please send them our way!

hi dev, the most important thing is that you're fine and that the fire is off, do not worry we can wait again, you'll come back stronger than before, for exchange rates, better bet on new exchanges like: kucoin, liqui , exmo, livecoin, bitgrail and coinexchange.io

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Highspeed123

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

Good to see you caring about the project enough to update us, even when you have enough problems of your own to worry about. Respect.
minerzzzzzz

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

Is the swap still open?  I have a ton of the old educoin that I would like to convert if possible.
envist

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:26:45 AM

Is the swap still open?  I have a ton of the old educoin that I would like to convert if possible.

It is still open.
TronQuix

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

Please refer to our new thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2732499.msg27956804#msg27956804

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:40:43 PM

i heard that the EDUcoin is on the progress of private sale, but the official website is  www.educ.one, different from this: https://educoins.io/ . are the two same one?
FcukDrumpf

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

what exchanges listed EDU already other than huobi?  https://www.huobi.pro/edu_btc/exchange/ 

the max supply indication is still wrong. it says 15.000.000.000.

homepage is set as www.edu.one

whitepaper as http://whitepaper.edu.one/EduCoin_WhitePaper.pdf instead of https://educoins.io/Educoin-Whitepaper.pdf

so which one is it?

sp00lin9 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:16:40 PM

i heard that the EDUcoin is on the progress of private sale, but the official website is  www.educ.one, different from this: https://educoins.io/ . are the two same one?

what exchanges listed EDU already other than huobi?  https://www.huobi.pro/edu_btc/exchange/ 

the max supply indication is still wrong. it says 15.000.000.000.

homepage is set as www.edu.one

whitepaper as http://whitepaper.edu.one/EduCoin_WhitePaper.pdf instead of https://educoins.io/Educoin-Whitepaper.pdf

so which one is it?

We are not affiliated with edu.one. The swap of Edu v1 -> Edu v2 has long since ended.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: