Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:00:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★★★ PrivCoin.io - First ever multi crypto mixer (Bitcoin Inc) ★★★★  (Read 11353 times)
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:51:34 PM

Well, it is my first time mixing coins and i elected Privcoin.
 I thought this process would be very difficult for beginners like me but everything went smooth through your mixer.
No complex stages were needed to pass,I appreciate the whole conclusion of privcoin's mixing service.

It should be clear to anyone that uses any of:

1) Our signature campaign bot ( https://sig.privcoin.io/privcoin/overview/ )
2) Our Affiliate system ( https://www.privcoin.io/affiliates/ )
3) Our Investment system ( https://www.privcoin.io/investing/ )

That everything we build works smoothly and bug free. These qualities also extend to the flagship mixing product for 4 different crypto coins.

Nice to hear that your services are working fine and apart from that your other products are also working good. I hope to use your service next week when i receive my campaign payment as this is first time i am going to use mixer service.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:09:01 AM

The investment option is indeed interesting and presents a pretty nice way for people to grow their coins steadily. However, is there any way that you guys can prove that your profits are actually x amount, instead of having the investors just having to trust you to state the truth?

Also it seems weird that there is a large discrepancy between the minimum investment of each coin. For instance, for btc it's 1 BTC yet for BCH it's 1 BCH, which equates to around less than 0.1 BTC. You should reconsider this process.
PrivCoin (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:31:45 PM

The investment option is indeed interesting and presents a pretty nice way for people to grow their coins steadily. However, is there any way that you guys can prove that your profits are actually x amount, instead of having the investors just having to trust you to state the truth?

Also it seems weird that there is a large discrepancy between the minimum investment of each coin. For instance, for btc it's 1 BTC yet for BCH it's 1 BCH, which equates to around less than 0.1 BTC. You should reconsider this process.

There is no way to mathematically prove our profits without revealing enough information to allow adversaries to track our wallets. It is not in our best interests to scam investors because if they earn too little they'll just withdraw their funds, nor is there any real reason to. If we were going to scam users, we'd have scammed people mixing but we haven't.

For the discrepancy, it's because we don't need Bitcoin or Ethereum investors as much as we do BCH/LTC ones. This way we can deal with 1 Bitcoin investor instead of 10 of them investing 0.1 each. Makes life easier.

We have tons of Bitcoins and Ethereum from our own ventures.

Here's a sample of what our investor panel looks like:

xypos

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:21:22 AM

There is no way to mathematically prove our profits without revealing enough information to allow adversaries to track our wallets. It is not in our best interests to scam investors because if they earn too little they'll just withdraw their funds, nor is there any real reason to. If we were going to scam users, we'd have scammed people mixing but we haven't.

For the discrepancy, it's because we don't need Bitcoin or Ethereum investors as much as we do BCH/LTC ones. This way we can deal with 1 Bitcoin investor instead of 10 of them investing 0.1 each. Makes life easier.

Looks very nice, and appreciate your response!

I guess it is going to be difficult to prove profits indeed and people are just going to have to trust you.

If you were to give the investors some advice, what coin do you think the yield will be the most? Taking into mixing volume, total "bankroll", turnover ratio, etc.
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:06:45 AM

Looks very nice, and appreciate your response!

I guess it is going to be difficult to prove profits indeed and people are just going to have to trust you.

If you were to give the investors some advice, what coin do you think the yield will be the most? Taking into mixing volume, total "bankroll", turnover ratio, etc.

Bitcoin >> Ethereum >>>> Bitcoin Cash >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Litecoin

Keep in mind we're still a new service. We aren't going to promise you 1% daily compounding like other HYIP ponzi schemes but we can guarantee > 0% return in the long run. I don't think we've had a single day without a Bitcoin mix even from day 1 if that helps. If you can find a better investment for your crypto then feel free to engage in it, otherwise you're free to invest or withdraw if you are unhappy.

Hope that answers your questions.

xypos

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:07:21 AM

Once again, thanks for the response. Right now, if i invest 1 BTC, how much bitcoin on average would i get per day(with all the fees taken away)? Of course, past performance isn't going to be a very accurate prediction for the future but just wanted to know.

And i obviously wouldn't expect anything as high as 1% per day compounded, that's just crazy and if anyone promises that, they are a ponzi for sure.
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

Once again, thanks for the response. Right now, if i invest 1 BTC, how much bitcoin on average would i get per day(with all the fees taken away)? Of course, past performance isn't going to be a very accurate prediction for the future but just wanted to know.

And i obviously wouldn't expect anything as high as 1% per day compounded, that's just crazy and if anyone promises that, they are a ponzi for sure.

I don't think 1 BTC would earn you very much and may not be worth your time, but you're welcome to try it out for a week.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

Currently we are the most reliable mixing service online, with 0 issues in any transactions ever!

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

We are ready for the Ethereum hard fork and will only support the new chain.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:10:49 PM

Great day to mix some crypto coins.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

Ethereum mixing is back online and working normally post-fork.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:07:44 PM

Great day to mix some crypto coins!

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:09:52 PM

Our technology is by far the most advanced of any competitor.

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:32:29 AM

I would back up this claim with some facts, because i've been involved with advertising Chipmixer and i know for a fact that their idea is probably the best so far and guarantees that your deposit has no links to the coin you receive.

I'm not saying that you're lying/wrong, just would like to hear what this service has to offer compared to traditional mixers such as the likes of bitmixer.

kokos16

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:06:28 PM

Hi, today try to mix 0.12 btc with delay 1hr, and now its about 6hr gone, money still not come. My PC made force restart and i did not download latter , i always watching in live for mixin process.... Hope service will solve my problem ! or it will be last time i use it
hamdi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:58:03 AM

i mixed a small sum ~ 0.01 here. it went quick
kokos16

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:43:40 AM

Yes, sorry i receive my coin but they went so long
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:15:40 PM

Hi, today try to mix 0.12 btc with delay 1hr, and now its about 6hr gone, money still not come. My PC made force restart and i did not download latter , i always watching in live for mixin process.... Hope service will solve my problem ! or it will be last time i use it

Yes, sorry i receive my coin but they went so long

Here's what happened:

Shortly before your mix, someone here made a code change to update something. That code change specifically broke transactions with a delay set as those are a different process than no delay ones.

Shortly after your post, the code change was reverted and everything went through. Sorry for the trouble!

i mixed a small sum ~ 0.01 here. it went quick

Great to hear Smiley.

I would back up this claim with some facts, because i've been involved with advertising Chipmixer and i know for a fact that their idea is probably the best so far and guarantees that your deposit has no links to the coin you receive.

I'm not saying that you're lying/wrong, just would like to hear what this service has to offer compared to traditional mixers such as the likes of bitmixer.

Not trashing anyone but here is how I would track you via Chipmixer if I was your adversary and why while it's a neat idea, it isn't the best for privacy.

I know that you received 1 Bitcoin, because I paid you 1 Bitcoin for something to Address A. I see you send this 1 Bitcoin somewhere, but I don't know where except that it's Address B. Shortly after you sent this 1 Bitcoin, I notice that Address B split this Bitcoin into Address C and Address D for 0.512 Bitcoins and 0.256 Bitcoins. Now I know that you've sent your Bitcoins to Chipmixer. My options are to compel them to provide logs, or to MONITOR the Blockchain for people spending "chips" that add up to the amount I know you mixed.

Chipmixer's wallets are easily identifiable by either scanning the blockchain for powers of 2 or monitoring their signature campaign payments because the transactions are freely posted and seeing where the money comes from and goes to is simple.

PrivCoin doesn't have this problem and as for a comparison to Bitmixer we have identical functionality spread out to 4 crypto currencies. In the Bitcoin mixing sense we are no better or worse than them, we are equal. However, we are working on a Coin Join implementation of mixing which will make us superior to the original Bitmixer.

kokos16

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:09:26 PM

Is it possible, in future that you will do that example : I pay to your mixer bitcoin, but receive other anonymous coins like monero or Zcash ? whtat will be great pay in one crypto receive other crypto !

thx for answer
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:43:01 PM

Is it possible, in future that you will do that example : I pay to your mixer bitcoin, but receive other anonymous coins like monero or Zcash ? whtat will be great pay in one crypto receive other crypto !

thx for answer

Yes we intend to add that feature. For now, check out something like http://xmr.to

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: