Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★★★ PrivCoin.io - First ever multi crypto mixer (Bitcoin Inc) ★★★★  (Read 11347 times)
PrivCoin (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

If the person who used us with transaction starting with 'f0' is on here please send us an email.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:33:24 AM

All mixes temporarily disabled for optimization.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

All service is restored.

SourceKingpin
Copper Member

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

Service is not loading for me, any idea?
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

TOR mirror may be under attack but it works sometimes.

SourceKingpin
Copper Member

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

TOR mirror works but is slow with limited functionality for me
Clearnet completely doesnt work for me and my friends.
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

TOR mirror works more now. If it continues we can make a private TOR mirror.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

TOR mirror works more now. If it continues we can make a private TOR mirror.

TOR ddos has stopped for now. It works proper.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

If the person who used us with transaction starting with 'f0' is on here please send us an email.

We are still waiting for this user to message. We need to refund your coin.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

Everything functioning 100% now.

elplum

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

https://preview.ibb.co/gHsWkK/1.png
"This amount will be forwarded shortly"?
are you serious?

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

are you serious?

Hello,

Can you PM or email the letter of guarantee? It's a rare bug with ETH when our wallet sometimes tries to double spend from the same wallet if there are many ETH mixes within 5 minutes of each other but not the same time. I am sure if you look at the from address you will see another transaction at the same time.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

are you serious?

Hello,

Can you PM or email the letter of guarantee? It's a rare bug with ETH when our wallet sometimes tries to double spend from the same wallet if there are many ETH mixes within 5 minutes of each other but not the same time. I am sure if you look at the from address you will see another transaction at the same time.

This issue is resolved and it was a new bug we've never seen.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

Our minimum Bitcoin fee is lowered to 0.5% now.

Binary0100101

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

Is your service permanently closed or just offline for now?
PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

Is your service permanently closed or just offline for now?

Hello,

Our top Administrator who could only restore access was on vacation for 1 week. Everything is operational.

PrivCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

In response to 1broker domain and charges https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5039832.0

We at PrivCoin first became aware that pure Cryptocurrency may be regulated with KYC laws in the USA after FinCEN director Kenneth Blanco's speech which can be seen at this link https://www.fincen.gov/news/speeches/prepared-remarks-fincen-director-kenneth-blanco-delivered-2018-chicago-kent-block

In it he mentions mixers directly

Further, businesses providing anonymizing services (commonly called “mixers” or “tumblers”), which seek to conceal the source of the transmission of virtual currency, are money transmitters when they accept and transmit convertible virtual currency, and, therefore, have regulatory obligations under the BSA.

In response to this speech we blocked all United States users a month ago in a good faith effort not to do business with that country. Since then we have been planning the following updates to make it more clear that Americans are not permitted to use our services.

1) We have moved our FAQ about America near the top. Previously it was near the bottom because it was the most recent thing added. https://www.privcoin.io/faq/

2) We have users now certify they are not from America before each mixing process.

These updates are now deployed on the website.

We have for the last month initiated Geo blocking of all Americans and we are reviewing this technology to see where it can be improved. We are also reviewing more methods for making it clear that Americans cannot use our services.

Thank you for reading.

TheClarifier

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:06:55 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Hello Privcoin,

I created this account for the sole purpose of posting on the forum for all to view in the future, rather than posting my questions in your support function. I'm apprehensive about a few points and I'd love for you to clarify for me and the rest of us who may be wondering.

Finally, can you tell us anything about how your service is hosted? I'm confused as to how you have a clearnet detached from the onion.

• Does this mean your clearnet has absolutely no link to your onion?
  • Different hosting providers, different countries, and different server architectures to prevent fingerprinting and surely different TTPs to administrate them both?
  • If they are hosted on different hosts, then how do you manage to link the databases securely?

Again and again in your postings and on your website you make statements about the disadvantages of doing business in the United States and yet the vast majority of your English is American dialect. This has me very concerned.

• How can your repeated use of Americanisms and American dialect English be explained despite your strong stance against business in the United States?

Despite it being the most important holiday of the year, our turnaround time on this request was a few hours.

Not everyone celebrates Christmas. I'd argue that it's more likely it's NOT the most popular holiday.

This service was built by a team of security professionals who recognize the need to keep your crypto coins anonymous and not attached to your name. ... I am one of the founding members so I am able to answer technical questions, respond to the support email and provide proof of funds if necessary.

Thankfully, you've stated that you're one of the founding members and you can answer technical questions. You stated also that Privcoin is created by security professionals, so it's with that hope that you'll be able to address my technical questions.

• Can you tell us a little bit about what sort of cryptographic solution you use to track every sincle coin and fraction of a coin that a user has originally owned so they will never receive it again?
  • Can you tell us some statistics about what the maximum length of time a single coin, or fraction of a coin, has remained on the tumbler before finally being tumbled out?
  • What about a coin that later returns to the tumbler, because another user has brought it back? Perhaps a bot who can register and manage hundreds of users and intentionally redeposits old funds to destroy the ability to successfully obfuscate funds, thus partially deanonymising your users funds.
  • What would a database solution look like for tracking the entire life of a coin? This doesn't seem feasible.
  • I'm assuming to increase security and privacy that your service is writing all the tumbling operations into the blockchain directly. How are you purging this metadata when you're producing these writes? Does this get included in the 24 hour logs?

This raises additional questions:

• Can you tell us anything about your reserves or volume of BTC, approximate or exact that you use for tumbling? Greater coin count means great obfuscation. Bitmixer.io historically had their coin count total freely listed.
  • If you can't tell us, citing a security reason, can you tell us what the security issue would be? I've never consider how showing total volume is a concern.

Secondly, we don't permit as you say "big" transactions. Try setting up a Bitcoin mix, there are hard limits. We do not want to be a high volume Bitcoin mixer for reasons we don't disclose.

This is an alarming statement.

• Why would a mixer want to limit itself? The very principle of a mixer is that more is better.
  • What is the reason you can't disclose the reason why not? This is unacceptable and very alarming.

In a screenshot posted on this thread, you showed a preview of the investor panel, which looks great, but raises a couple questions for me.

• In the investor amount, the total amount of profit coins is listed, yet you declare you don't retain logs, so how is this possible?
  • The footnote below the graph only mildly explains this perplex display. Can you clarify please?

Is it possible, in future that you will do that example : I pay to your mixer bitcoin, but receive other anonymous coins like monero or Zcash ? whtat will be great pay in one crypto receive other crypto !

thx for answer

Yes we intend to add that feature. For now, check out something like http://xmr.to

• Can you discuss when this feature will be implimented? It's been over a year.
    Yes, we'll be adding that. For now check out http://changelly.com

• And just on the next page, you recommend yet another mixer. Why do you continually recommend many different mixers?

Best of luck to Chainalysis tracking your coins if you use multiple addresses and different delays with our service. On more than one occasion we've detected tracking companies trying to inject their coins into our wallets and have taken appropriate counter measures to quarantine those coins. Sometimes we'll just donate their coins to the EFF.

We go the extra mile to protect your privacy.

Now this sounds absolutely fascinating! Would you mind open sourcing the tool you've led us to believe you've developed that has allowed you to anlayse injections to the degree you've caught their attack? This raises several questions:

• You state that you've detected 'tracking companies'. You're saying this is plural, as in more than one. How do you know there's more than one company attacking your mixer?
    • How do you know it's not just one company trying different methods?
    • Would you be willing to publish a list of their public addresses and any other relevant data?
    • You say you've been purging logs, but it seems you're keeping at least some logs, such as in regards to these 'tracking companies'. Is this true?

It came to our attention that some people we hired to market PrivCoin are advertising in places we don't approve of. As of now we are ceasing our relationship with them.

Please tell us more about this incident and how you came to know about the incident.

Finally, will you be publishing some Bug Bounty programme with guidelines for reporting? If there is a vulnerability to report, but without financial motivation, it seems moot.

I asked many questions, some strange and seemingly unrelated, but all with a purpose. I hope you'll answer them all.[/list]
    elplum

Activity: 5

View Profile
    January 29, 2019, 10:26:35 AM

Funds not sent from service
    Im waiting 12+ hours
    Again Grin
    Florjancic

Activity: 9
    Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
    January 30, 2019, 02:46:26 PM

Funds not sent from service
    Im waiting 12+ hours
    Again Grin

Admin hasn't answered to post before your, from November 07, 2018. because he wasn't online since November 02. Almost 3 months since he is gone.

I hope that you are not waiting for too much in case that it's lost forever.

I'm having an issue with ChipMixer with amount that is not large for some, but it is for me.
    It looks like ChipMixer is also not taking enough care about his site. Rarely online, SSL expiring, chips running out...

Time to move from centralized mixers to Wasabi Wallet...
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: