Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin  (Read 5309 times)
Sesiaw

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:48:57 PM

if I think the benefit of paying with bitcoin is very fortunate because we do not need to mecairkan money, because there is a very useful digital money like bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:53:51 PM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?

Frankly speaking, I don't see any advantage in paying in bitcoin for any goods or service you purchase. Even if it is acceptable in online business but not at all fit for offline business due to the high confirmation time. Imagine waiting for 30 minutes before you can get your hands on a cup of coffee. People with insane patience would be able to handle that but not everyone.

Instead I see bitcoin as a great investment asset which can very well change the course of your future life. So I have taken bitcoin as an investment and I hardly spend my bitcoin for any goods or service. I pay for my daily expenses using the local currency and hold the bitcoins thinking about the future.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
BanaanBakje

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:57:51 PM

there are a lot of advantages of paying with bitcoin

-fast
-secure
-decentralized
-cheap
-open 24/7

bitcoin is still in its beginning phase, but it will grow up to beat any other centralized payment system
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:01:24 PM

The advantage of paying with bitcoin is to only that person who have bitcoins and have no other way of converting those into cash, rest i don't feel that there is any advantage of paying with bitcoin. There are many disadvantages of paying with bitcoin which are more advantages. Like you need to wait for quiet some time for getting the transaction confirmed and also that the rate fluctuations and the transaction fees that you have to bear. Till the lightening network is implemented I don't think that there would be any benefit of paying with bitcoins.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:03:04 PM

As they already mentioned the lack of taxes for shopping. Of course, security.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:15:10 PM

the advantages of paying bitcoin can feel by people who used bitcoin, when you paying with bitcoin for food example, people that make the food have to buy food supply for his restaurant to fiat money, the advantages is when he turn his bitcoin to cash when the price is high. so he get more pay from the bitcoin price
xander ford

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:24:09 PM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

For me the advantages of paying with bitcoin is less hassle, easy payment, fast transaction and anytime anywhere you can pay.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:33:42 PM

Currently, I feel Bitcoins are good for investments and never used it buy any illegal things online.

Because of slow transactions if a site wants at least one confirmation to confirm your order then you may need to wait for few hours after payment. That is a bad thing about Bitcoin transactions. I'm into Bitcoins only for the investment purpose as of now. If you want to hide your identity then Bitcoins are the best option for payment.

Me too, I'm into Bitcoin for future investment purposes. Waiting for few hours after payment in an online transaction weither it is an illegal thing or not has no assurance that you will receive the thing you ordered, and you can't cancel the payment if ever you can't contact the seller anymore. Aside from hiding your identity, sales charge won't be added to your purchase, if ever it has transaction fees it is at a very low price, and you can use mobile for payments.
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:39:45 PM

one of the benefits of bitcoin in our lives is what you say. I also feel better in everything. yes in terms of spending with less bitcoin than local money. one advantage of bitcoin.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:46:39 PM

Advantage of paying bitcoin ? Well it is easy to pay. Just put your wallet address and it is becomes easily paid, maybe we just wait but it takes a few minutes only,  easy transaction is one of the reason why i love bitcoin  we don't need to go to somewhere and waste our time.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:47:36 PM

The advantage of paying with bitcoin is that bitcoin users are facilitated by transaction, anonymous (though not completely anonymous) and more secure. Bitcoin owners also benefit from practicality, no need to carry cash or credit cards.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
MoonHodler

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:54:48 PM

The advantage to sellers would be more customer base (cash/credit card/crypto)

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
Dudy

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

for me I am going to make bitcoin only payment option on our website and we do ask our clients and they was so happy with it so in my opinion bitcoin is much easy and source
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:09:52 PM

The growing market lets you use bitcoin on many types of transactions online. I've red about some hotels accepting bitcoin as a payment for their services, there are also online games that accepts bitcoin transactions. The growing market gives many possibilities for more types of transactions.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 06:12:50 PM

Well, it has a lot of advantages if we see this at this way, it is good because you can pay without letting the other person know who are you, because you are fully anonymous if you pay with it.
But blockchain needs to be acelerated a lot in order to let this happen, transactions are taking a lot to be confirmed (more than 15 minutes at the moment) and we can not wait 15 minutes in a store to wait to the first confirmation.
Or just pay with bitcoin debit cards at those stores will make it 1000% more easier to do.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

I wish the use of Bitcoin would be more wide spread here in Europe...almost no business offers Bitcoin currency as an alternative to FIAT currency

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:57:13 PM

Advantages are very limited as of now, rather their are quite a few disadvantages, atleast I feel so while using it.
Advantages are like its really helpful for cross border or international transaction, the fees or charges are relatively lower, anonymous transaction also is a good advantage. And ofcourse you can use it anytime without without delay except the confirmation time, which is gradually improving.
And also if we consider it as an asset or investment, it provided a huge profit and potentially it has more to give.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:11:13 PM

Comparatively bitcoin is a good choice to make payment for the purchased items instead of  credit card . Because the fees that they implemented for this services is comparatively lesser than credit card.And also it's very easy to use and transaction speed is higher than the others.
Vivimubarak

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:34:58 PM

actually what you say is cheap by using bitcoin because you do not see how bitcoin value if converted into currency applicable in a country. I once made a payment using bitcoin, turns out when compared it is cheaper to use our currency rather than bitcoin.
dart vader

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:45:28 PM

There are many  advantages of paying with Bitcoin.The first advantage is that Bitcoin provides cheap and fast transactions which does not require any paper work. The other advantage can be the anonymous transactions . The third advantage can be that our transactions can not be tracked by any other third party such as banks or government.As these transactions are without any involvement of banks or government so no sale taxes are added.The payments can be done simply from our mobile phones or laptops, we only need an internet connection for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: