Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of paying with Bitcoin  (Read 5309 times)
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:48:56 AM

It's anonymous
Superfast
Safe!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:57:05 AM

The main advantage of buying stuffs using bitcoin is it will not come to taxable income where amount will be spend directly to buy things . If people who really don't want to pay tax then they will use bitcoin to buy things. As well vendor also can able to give huge discount for bitcoin transaction where he will also end upto not paying tax until he is converting into fiat currency.
Ammad1999

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:57:51 AM

My though is that Advantages of paying with Bitcoin is More private, secure and undercontrol .Bitcoin users have full control over their transactions And Trades.
Smiley
Anna69

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:27:56 PM

One of the most widely publicized benefits of btc is that financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions on accounts.

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:44:52 PM

The main advantage of buying stuffs using bitcoin is it will not come to taxable income where amount will be spend directly to buy things . If people who really don't want to pay tax then they will use bitcoin to buy things. As well vendor also can able to give huge discount for bitcoin transaction where he will also end upto not paying tax until he is converting into fiat currency.
I am just correcting you with your wrong statement in order to avoid confusing other members. You won't be avoiding tax if you are paying in Bitcoin, most likely a person who will avoid taxes is the person or business who is receiving Bitcoin as a payment. And there is no way you will be avoiding tax, taxes such as Value-Added Tax and Excise Tax are included in the purchased price of an item, which is also known as the Suggested Retail Price (SRP).
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:46:54 PM

I am just correcting you with your wrong statement in order to avoid confusing other members. You won't be avoiding tax if you are paying in Bitcoin, most likely a person who will avoid taxes is the person or business who is receiving Bitcoin as a payment. And there is no way you will be avoiding tax, taxes such as Value-Added Tax and Excise Tax are included in the purchased price of an item, which is also known as the Suggested Retail Price (SRP).

We must avoid tax while paying via bitcoin, that's why I prefer to use bitcoin in my daily life spendings and shopping.

We don't have to pay tax via bitcoin.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:57:43 AM

The advantage is that you can pay fast, and send the money to whomever you want. The disadvantage is that the bitcoin network is anonymous, once you send the money to a certain person you do not know if that person will be sending what you bought for your bitcoin, and you cannot have your money returned. This is the bad part of bitcoin. And of course the taxes that you pay when you send the money, they can go as high as 1-5 USD.

There are advantages and disadvantages for everything on this world. Nothing is only good, nothing is just too bad. Same like bitcoin, they have many different pros and cons. And like you just said, if someone send any money to any other persona and then after sometime you get to know, that was not that intended person, loss is on your side then.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:23:39 AM

There are many advantage of paying with bitcoin,just like you can do your work easy and fast,also bitcoin can be transfered to other person without using banks,money changer,and sending money with pwanshops and other senders.Also paying with bitcoin can be more thrifty because you will not pay taxes and other fees,that's why it is a big advantage to us that paying with bitcoin.But also there are disadvantage,because bitcoin is anonymous in any banks,paying centers or any transaction.But it won't affect to large.
Cranidos

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:35:06 AM

Using bitcoin as payment is easy and hassle free transactions. Sometimes, your wallet exchanger has some freebies for using your bitcoin. There are becoming more establishements and company that accepts payments and bills thru your bitcoin wallet. But I think,  there is also some risk doing this thing in terms of on line security. One should always think of his safety, do not even think of giving your key to anyone.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:52:10 AM

Advantages of paying with bitcoin is not that big, because when you make a buying with bitcoin surely you'll get benefited but later when the price increases what you experience is that you could have paid an increased amount for the product which is not worth it.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:51:15 PM

you are able to make transaction without any tax or paying any additional fees other than the network fees there are many disadvantages also like price increasing the very next day but keeping us hidden while make the transaction totally makes it worth
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:13:21 PM

As paying is a decentralized and anonymous currency, paying with it is indeed preferable for so many buyers.

Privacy is valuable even if we are dealing with legal and normal merchants. Also Bitcoin fee is lower then paying with ewallets or using the credit cards.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:27:21 PM

First of all is the security, and I really think that the speed has always been a great feature of BTC, and it remains to be one of my favorite reasons for using BTC. Also confidentiality - the fact that I can control my BTC totally, and that I don't need to trust external personnel to keep my money gives me a good sense of independence.
Also, the chances of my money getting intercepted on the way is far less, due to the decentralized structure of BTC and the verification method that the BTC blockchain uses to verify blocks of transactions.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:29:00 PM

-If you paying someone a colossal sum of money its easy to make such a payment as it gets confirmed fastest without alarming anybody and transaction fees are cut tremendously.
- The blockchain helps to keep a record of your transaction in the public ledger should we need proof of payment of the tx.
-Not much of a reason but bitcoin is pioneering the future of tomorrow and we couldn't afford missing it.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:55:07 PM

For me or is just easier. I like not having to go through a long process with my credit card and bank and I don't like PayPal. So Bitcoin is perfect for me. Also it's the latest technology and it's totally cool and I don't want to be left behind.
In my experience it much pretty easier paying here than the credit card.the advantage of paying here is hassle free and no slow transactions ,no higher fees when you transact it.No tax and it must be benefited when you use bitcoin to pay because there us a rebates when you use your wallet and aside from that bitcoin is decentralized so its the safest way to pay here.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:05:50 PM

the advantage that I can get if investing bitcoin is transact easily so it can do trandaksi quickly. also bitcoin can store bitcoin and hold it. for investment purposes.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:27:31 PM

In bitcoin we can not lie because all transactions must be transparent, very simple and easy money transfer in form of coins. very unique technology, no money use same technology as bitcoin. I think this is what makes payments for bitcoins rare.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

So today I purchased web hosting from Namecheap using Bitcoin and it was incredibly cheap, simple and best of all, anonymous. When it comes to website ownership, depending on the kinds of sites you are building, this can be an important thing.

One of the reasons why Bitcoin took off initially was because of its privacy and anonymity benefits. Back then there were so few places where you could actually spend Bitcoin, so people ended up purchasing illegal things to test out the platform.

Now, we can see and trust definite advantages that Bitcoin as a technology brings - secure store of value, anonymity, global/universal currency, transparency (blockchain), software apps can be built on top, etc

but I really just wanted to get your opinion...

What are some advantages of paying with Bitcoin?
The advantages of paying bitcoin are it is very simple and one of the easiest money transfer in which you can transfer it anywhere just you onĺy need is Internet.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:04:34 PM

Currently bincoin less fit to be used as a cash or non-cash payment, because not everyone knows bitcoin. In addition, transactions using bitcoin take a long time than money or credit cards. However, Bitcoin is suitable for long-term and short-term investments and is able to conceal the identity of the owner. If used as an investment field, bitcoin is very promising and fitting for now and in the future.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:32:17 AM

Payment through bitcoins is quite easy. You just have a receiving address of that person and with one click it get transfer.
Bitcoin's transactions are very transparent, no refunds and you can transfer bitcoins with one click

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: