Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: forex trading vs cripto trading  (Read 2360 times)
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 10:00:34 AM

your post was made in 2017. Until now I prefer to trade crypto because it is easier to analyze based on market conditions. while forex trading is more difficult and the risk is greater, besides that the profit from forex is lower than crypto. it's based on my experience

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:08:34 AM

It depends upon the person that how can a person deal with both of them and how much he know and use it in which way. Because i'm using crypto trading from the past one year through which i got benefits and forex trading is also good, You can use both of them.

LongStand

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 04:24:06 PM

Crypto trading is similar to Forex trading. Both entails the Exchange of currency but Forex is bigger and more developed as compared to crypto because crypto market is newcomer to the field. Forex is more advantageous than crypto market and hence it is better than crypto trading.
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 01:51:13 PM

In my opinion crypto is not a gambling and it is just like business but people take at as a source of gambling or even gamble. So, in my opinion crypto trading is also a good one if you have patience then definitely it will give you much profit.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:10:43 PM

People who are slow-paced traders shall move to forex or trade within known coins if they want to trade in crypto while sharp and opportunistic traders with low capital shall look for high paying new projects because they don't have much to lose but everything to gain.
Yeah, I have to say forex trading is a bit harder. You can't just buy something and hold it for a very long time and make profit easily in forex trading as far as I know. Maybe I am wrong, maybe that is possible but as far as I know long term investing into forex is not possible at all. Sure high leverage intraday trading of crypto and forex may look like each other, which it should because crypto stole that from the forex world so that makes sense, however the fact that I can buy bitcoin now and will be 10x richer in 10 years is nearly a guarantee, sure nothing is guaranteed in life but it is "nearly" guaranteed.

This is why I think it is a bit different, if you make a bad trade in crypto all you have to do is hold on to your bags and eventually you will profit, that option is not available in the forex world and that is why I do not think that we could make a good profit there, not as easily at least.

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 06:27:37 PM

Crypto and forex trading are very different, in particular, the volatility of the crypto market is much higher than that of the stock market.
Consequently, the risks are incommensurable, but the opportunities for obtaining potential profits are much greater, along with the opportunities to lose all the money.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 03:49:24 AM

Crypto and forex trading are very different, in particular, the volatility of the crypto market is much higher than that of the stock market.
Consequently, the risks are incommensurable, but the opportunities for obtaining potential profits are much greater, along with the opportunities to lose all the money.
in forex a 100% profit is a very good achievement, in contrast to cryptocurrencies, where it seems that it has become a common thing to achieve the 100% profit. of these two things actually spoil us where we can choose risk-adjusted trades. we can see forex news at forexfactory.com, where usually a trader will avoid news at certain hours that have been scheduled let alone show red. this is different from the crypto market where there is no clock schedule for every news

sheryllmcnulty

Activity: 20
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:26:05 AM

I think that forex would be a better choice when it comes to trading. It’s more predictable compared to crypto trading and you can trade while having more control of the situation.
abrahamtownsend

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 06:26:54 AM

Depends on your skills as a trader. However, cryptocurrencies are volatile and come with great risks. On the other hand, forex trading comes with liquidity. Although this doesn’t mean that forex is better than crypto or vice versa. It actually depends on you and your requirements.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 01:30:52 PM

Why not do both? To be fair, both fields are good. Well forex has an edge over Crypto, but if you really want to explore and try new things then I suggest you go for Crypto. In trading, risk is always play a Big part especially as a starter, decision making and etc.

If you somehow want to feel secure and a bit of higher chances on winning trade then go for forex. But, if you want to challenge yourself and somehow an spare money that you think you can afford to lose then try Crypto.

Key in trading is patience and good date collection/gathering. Be aware of everything when it comes to trading and be vigilant on every actions and decisions you will make.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 10:18:25 PM

I personally before Trading Forex to trading crypto because forex is more applicable to my trading strategy and it is easier for me to have an edge while trading Forex. Unlike crypto that does not really work well with my strategy and is very volatile.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:19:08 AM

According to me to see which is better of the two trades is not only seen from the problem of profitability but also liquidity and volatility in terms of crypto trading vs forex trading. Forex can offer more liquidity while cryptocurrencies are usually known to be more volatile, which can mean higher rewards with higher risk. Besides that, you also have to adjust to the flexible time with you, whether you will take a more relaxed forex trading or face fierce competition in crypto trading. Adjust to what you feel comfortable.
strunberg

Activity: 1372
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2021, 04:05:59 PM

In my opinion crypto is not a gambling and it is just like business but people take at as a source of gambling or even gamble. So, in my opinion crypto trading is also a good one if you have patience then definitely it will give you much profit.
i am not agree while heard any one said crypto as gambling, they didnt know how to analize any project by doing hard screening to alot coins in market. we were doing alot analisys before decided buying any coins and its totally far from gambling description which is didnt need any effort to analize projects.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:18:58 PM

Crypto like ia gambling ? LOL , if you buy altcoin you have unit altcoin that. you will not lose after buying even if the price goes down because you have unit. You will lose if you sell your altcoin when the price goes down, the loss or gain is made only by the trader itself not another person or a third party as an intermediary.
True, trading in Crypto is not gambling, but exchanging fiat for digital currency. That is, when the price of altcoins goes down it doesn't make us lose all our money. And to prevent the risk of loss, we can hold it until the market is stable.
Unlike the Forex we can even lose all our money in a short time if the analysis we do is not correct.
trickys

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:24:49 AM

There's too much hype around crypto now so many wanna-be traders rush into trading cryptos.
As we can see from the past there's a lot of scam going on with crypto. And new cryptocurrencies pop up on a daily basis.
On the other hand with forex, it's more transparent and straightforward; we mainly trade the majors and don't expect eur/usd to plummet 10% of out the blue as an example.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:04:29 AM

Which is the  best  for  day trading in your  opinion in terms  of reliability and profit?  In terms  of  profit  maybe  the  cripto, but in terms of  reliability Forex.  Cripto is   like gambling I suppose, you have to check the trollbox, the news and  hope  to jump into the train  fast  enough to not  be burnt.

No its not. Cryptocurrency is not a gamble if and only if you know about the project. Lots of legit projects are out there offering real life usage and innovating for the future. Projects like DeFi and Play-To-Earn are now a thing too that is building a future of banking and work. You just have to research the project, its background and the team behind it. Crypto futures is the gamble though.
zaesvlas

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 02:00:27 PM

Everyone chooses what he likes best and what he understands more. It's quite simple and straightforward.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 04:40:32 PM

Everyone chooses what he likes best and what he understands more. It's quite simple and straightforward.
Yeah but in comparison with the two, I'd prefer the more advantageous market having more opportunities than other. The two have similarities specially how its price where determined. The two is driven by a supply-demand balance. The price of specific coin is determined by this where the more demand having less supply means upward projection of price and vice versa. However, the two separates in style of trading. While forex trading trades on Fiat Currencies, Cryptocurrency digital currencies backed by companies and its community.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:46:01 PM

Which is the  best  for  day trading in your  opinion in terms  of reliability and profit?  In terms  of  profit  maybe  the  cripto, but in terms of  reliability Forex.  Cripto is   like gambling I suppose, you have to check the trollbox, the news and  hope  to jump into the train  fast  enough to not  be burnt.

For me it is safer to trade in crypto, even though both are money exchange for money but I see profit and crypto is lower risk than forex. I used to trade in forex, but because the trading management couldn't be controlled properly so I lost everything. Very different from crypto, it is very less likely to lose everything we invest.

Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1638
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:52:29 PM

You say crypto is like gambling, I don't think it is like gambling. In trading between crypto and forex, I prefer crypto to make money. I think crypto is different from forex, although both are also trading systems, for me crypto is less risky.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████