Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14442 times)
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:14:22 AM

for me the bitcoin is currently an additional income because I have not earned a great deal of bitcoin. currently I also have a job other than bitcoin. if I already earn a lot of bitcoin then I will quit other jobs and only bitcoin my income.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:18:47 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

You mean salary for a permanent job worker, if that's what you mean then why would you accept in bitcoin because any how you will convert it to fiat, so why not take fiat in the first place. And you cannot buy everything using bitcoin as of now so if I ever had a choice to choose between fiat or bitcoin as my salary payment ,I will go for fiat because you need fiat for daily expenses and not bitcoin.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:26:17 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

If the country is using bitcoin as the main currency then i would accept it, otherwise i think its a bit unworthy because i need to convert it into other currency first before using it to purchase daily necessities, unless bitcoin has accepted worldwide just like US DOLLAR then i would consider it as basic salary, otherwise i think its pretty worthless and wasting time to convert here and there  Grin Grin
Voz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:38:20 AM

I would probably accept, but I'm pretty sure my company wouldn't.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:50:07 AM

much more efficient but the risk is too high..
for example by placing your salry in wallet and they make a typo error all your money will lose..
paying you with CASH on is more guarantee and much safer.

I think i will accept bitcoin as salary if it is more secured and the price value is not changing or going down / rise
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:50:39 AM

For now I can not mention that bitcoin as a salary for my permanent job because income from bitcoin can not be felt maximally, maybe later if salary earnings from bitcoin bigger than my main salary now, I can call it as salary work. fixed me
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:15:05 AM

Yes I would. Bitcoin is quite popular nowadays, making it to become a very useful tool in transactions online. It will speed up the process of  receiving the salary in terms of bitcoin, in just few clicks you can get your income and all you have to do is to convert it into a local currency for offline transactions. And also, not only the process of salary will increase, the overall efficiency of the whole process will be lessen too.   

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

The truth is that you need a job to get bitcoin because now, bitcoin is so hard to earn online not to talk of mining. Unless you have a service that one pays you in bitcoin.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

It depends on the situation,
I will accept bitcoin for payment if my clients are outside the country.
but if not. i will not because of the bitcoin price is unstable.
Isaac 777

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:05:03 AM

i’m from ASIA and $ have high value so if i earn 200$ / month it is good for me so that yes
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:05:43 AM

I'am not agree with, because bitcoin price fall and increce anytime. if i receive my job money wherever my salary anytime increce and fall. so it is not acceptable.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:14:23 AM

I would love to. As long as they pay me in the amount that I am receiving. However, I am thinking of it as a hassle, specially with today's delays in the transaction. I might receive my salary the next day or so. Besides, those delays would cause me losing the value of my money too. Who knows, before I receive my money, the price of Bitcoin drops, what will happen if you would receive a big amount? For sure you can feel the big change in your salary.

Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:23:06 AM

I will be willing to accept bitcoin as salary but not whole. I will be willing to accept half in bitcoin and half in fiat so that I won't be too much affected by bitcoin's volatility. I can treat my bitcoin salary as investment and fiat for immediate expenses.
I love bitcoin to be as my salary because thats my plan to resign on my work to be bitcoin as my salary . I want focused on my children to take care of them while im on bitcoin and without any doubt that where my child is when  im in work.so i want to be bitcoin as my salary and regular job.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:27:55 AM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because it is volatile so the value of the bitcoin that i will get is not stable in fiat so i might get a high salary or a very low salary so i don't think that it is a good option for the companies to pay their employees using bitcoin and i will still prefer fiat since it has a fixed value.
Well if we accept Bitcoin as our salary. We can save it and wait for it's value to increase. In that way we can earn more. But we also have to keep in mind that our daily expenses might get into a little trouble Grin
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:40:49 AM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because it is volatile so the value of the bitcoin that i will get is not stable in fiat so i might get a high salary or a very low salary so i don't think that it is a good option for the companies to pay their employees using bitcoin and i will still prefer fiat since it has a fixed value.

It's always the word, volatile but out of that volatile the risk is worth to take. You won't get stable or fixed salary in bitcoin.

But the thing is that the amount of bitcoin you'll be getting is depending on how much is your salary.

If your salary is high and the price of bitcoin is low for now, you'll get more bitcoin and when the price of bitcoin is high, you'll get lesser bitcoin.

Is this makes you worried?
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

For me its no,because the value of bitcoin is unstable,we do not know what is the equivalent in our local currency. Its better to pay us in regular amount then convert it to bitcoin and it is our choice if we cash in our money to become bitcoin.
But if it your work or change our work to bitcoiner ofcourse we can say that bitcoin will be part of our salary.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:56:05 AM

I my self would not accept Bitcoin as my salary here is the reason.
Bitcoin is not stable for me to get paid for my work. The sallary you get is not that stable the fractions on bitcoin. (Well yea you might get paid in btc in stable USD rate for your salary) But, still your money may go down or up.

For me i would like to have my salary in Fiat than Bitcoin.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:01:11 AM

I think in a few years time many people will be accepting a bitcoin salary at a regular job. Also now many people who do not earn normal fiat they earn Bitcoin as a salary or living. My Wife for example does not have a normal regular job so all her little earnings come in Crypto or BTC. So it all depends on what we call a job nowadays as the job market is changing and what we used to call a normal day job is becoming a thing of the past now for many many people around the world. The job space landscape has changed a lot since I was a young man where we would get a regular job in a company and expect to be there till we took a pension. Those days are now well and truly over.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:03:35 AM

I still choose to receive a professional salary if I work in another country rather than accept using bitcoin. But I prefer to work in my own country by relying on bitcoin.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:06:46 AM

I don't think it really makes much difference how you get your salary as long as you get it.
Exchanging bitcoin into fiat and back, that is something we can do within a few minutes.
To me I would accept it, but I am happy with my fiat salary as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: