Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:16:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14445 times)
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:46:16 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Well I am doing it now I accept Bitcoin as payment from my client from the works I've done to their project, I can do this because it is so easy to transfer my bitcoin to our local currency, I exchange it to our local currency when the price of bitcoin increased.
Yes I agree that bitcoin will be my salary. Bitcoin can be access globally, so you can exchange it to your local currency easily. It has also high price so why not accept it as your salary.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:32:29 PM

Yes, I think it is a good idea. If it can be possible, I will so glad.Beause in this generation bitcoin is a dwigital currency & it will use in any country.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

Yes, I think it is a good idea. If it can be possible, I will so glad.Because in this generation bitcoin is a digital currency & it will use in any country.
Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because it is volatile so the value of the bitcoin that i will get is not stable in fiat so i might get a high salary or a very low salary so i don't think that it is a good option for the companies to pay their employees using bitcoin and i will still prefer fiat since it has a fixed value.

I agree with this. Yeah we know the value of bitcoin is not stable it will drop or get high everytime. So it means your income is not stable too. But if your employee fixed your salary on a local currency well that's great. It is better to pay you in o a local currency than that. We don't know when or what will happen to crypto currency on the future.
i think the problem is not the fluctuation, the proof is a lot of my friends who work full time and only depends on the income in bitcoin to live. and in fact he's getting rich right now, my friend depends only on the income from trading and it makes him get a big profit and get rich. that is a small proof that you could have made bitcoin as the main job
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

I think that now only geeks and blockchain developers will actually agree to get paid with BTC or some altcoins. BTC is too volatile and it's not acceptable for regular public. Personally, I would be happy to receive 25% of my salary in BTC, and 755 in fiat. Once crypto becomes widely accepted by retailers, then we'll start seeing some changes.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

It is not good for accepting as a salary, since you can't trade on the same day and most of the people are not ready for accepting local areas.
It can fluctuates from up and down so we can't get correct salary, if we accepted.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:25:17 PM

I think it's not quite right for Bitcoin to be paid for a fixed salary.
Because the price of Bitcoin is not constant, Bitcoin is better served as a means of investment and stock.
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

Personally I see bitcoins as a huge oppurtunity to make profits in the future sooner or later but I wont consider accepting it as a salary since its price is so unstable and off course if I work on a regular job with my profession that also means Im going to spent them in my daily living so I would still prefer cold cash with fixed value and can be spent anytime as soon as the employer send it to my account.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:31:56 PM

Ofcourse here i would like to have the salary payment in the bitcoin , and i think it will be a better thing for me to have bitcoin as salary because with the salary of fiat we will have limit to make money and also the value of fiat currency will goes down time to time , but if we will get the bitcoin then not its value will go up but also with that we will be able to make investment in the new new coins and make big big profit easily .
Here if the case is that i will be in the outside of my country then bitcoin will be like diamond for me because if i needed to send that salary to my family who lives in another country then i can easily with bitcoin help .
So overall here we have lots of opportunities with the bitcoin and we have also the ease to access the money that we have in our pocket as a bitcoin .
medha2009

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:47:10 PM

I do not want to work with Bitcoin Payments because Bitcoin's value sometimes decreases, so this is not absolute stability for me. I will work in bitcoin but will not do it permanently
kryptopath

Activity: 280

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:57:08 PM

As salary, absolutely not. Way too much long term instability. I could end up working for 1/3 of what I could've had I kept a salary in USD.

As wages, if updated as frequently as a week with a bit better exchange rate (0.5% say) then I would be tempted to give it serious consideration.

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
aa.aep

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:58:58 PM

In my opinion. bitcoin in the future growing because of more and more users I, sure bitcoin growing rapidly we can all feel the results of bitcoin.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:02:38 PM

Not at all . If someone is using (like a parent or a guardian) then he or she will not be earning much . Like say for example , a campaign is paying them 0.04 per week (currently max ) then that's pretty less to lead a life . Well if students are earning then it would not Matter much . As their parents might be earning more from a regular job. Also the price of Bitcoin is not fixed , it constantly changes. So if the prices drop badly then his/her life will have a face a big problem

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:15:12 PM

Of course yes, I will accept the bitcoin as my salary because I know that bitcoin has a great value of money. it can also change in our country. So why not I will not accept the bitcoin as a salary. I think it help me a lot so it's better to take it than leave it.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because it is volatile so the value of the bitcoin that i will get is not stable in fiat so i might get a high salary or a very low salary so i don't think that it is a good option for the companies to pay their employees using bitcoin and i will still prefer fiat since it has a fixed value.

I agree with this. Yeah we know the value of bitcoin is not stable it will drop or get high everytime. So it means your income is not stable too. But if your employee fixed your salary on a local currency well that's great. It is better to pay you in o a local currency than that. We don't know when or what will happen to crypto currency on the future.
if you just look at the unstable bitcoin price changes and then judge that the earnings from bitcoin can not be used as the main job because income will become unstable and I do not necessarily think you're wrong. many users have proven that they make bitcoin as the main job and income even when the bitcoin price fluctuates?
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

Well I am doing it now I accept Bitcoin as payment from my client from the works I've done to their project, I can do this because it is so easy to transfer my bitcoin to our local currency, I exchange it to our local currency when the price of bitcoin increased.
Yes I agree that bitcoin will be my salary. Bitcoin can be access globally, so you can exchange it to your local currency easily. It has also high price so why not accept it as your salary.
Although Bitcoin can be access globally, but you need have an exchanger helps you exchange your Bitcoin to FIAT (in your country). If you do not have any exchanger helps you exchange your Bitcoin, you cannot receive your salary from Bitcoin Wink
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:47:12 PM

The truth is that you need a job to get bitcoin because now, bitcoin is so hard to earn online not to talk of mining. Unless you have a service that one pays you in bitcoin.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

Yes the bitcoin salary can be the same with the salary if you have a job and can also be more of the salary that you receive in your job.With bitcoin you can use your leisure time but you can gain so much money.
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

Yes Id like implement this idea!
Krom1985

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:59:40 PM

I would accept a portion in Bitcoin and the rest in fiat. I'm already using a fixed amount of fiat each month to invest into Bitcoin, so would be great if my employer had the means to pay a portion directly to my Bitcoin wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: