Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14436 times)
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:20:52 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

I don't think if it is a good idea that the bitcoin can use as a salary to a regular job it is hassle to become a salary because before you got a bitcoin you'll need an access inghe internet and it requires electricity.what happened if there's no electricity? Right. They don't take their salary unlike if a cash its not hassle you only need to put in envelope their salary and give it to them
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:27:59 PM

no, none think that way. because Bitcoin is volatile, I'd better to take a regular job and get paid with my country’s currency or USD and invest half of my salary, it's safer than hanging my whole life for Bitcoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

As of now Im student so I dont have a job or regular job so for me bitcoin is my salary .  For sure many people earn a lot of money in bitcoin than their regular job. But even they earn big money we dont know whay will happen in bitcoin in the future. But for sure if thwy have many people earn money becaus of bitcoin they have also earn big money because of their regular job.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Aismabbs

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:38:42 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

For me it is alright to have bitcoins as a salary. It is actually great because bitcoins is a great form of investment and that money that will be given to me might grow in the future, I also have a chance to be a millionaire just like the teenager who invested in bitcoins a long time ago and now a rich guy. And besides I can always exchange bitcoins to any other kind of money even if it is in USA or here in pur country not unless the country banned bitcoins and all the other crypto. And as a student bitcoins help me alot of aspects.
Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:44:33 PM

Of course, I usually spend my USD to buy bitcoin right now anyways, would save me a lot of money if I could just be paid in bitcoin. lmao, god damnit pay me in bitcoin already!
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:45:27 PM

No I won't as of the moment. I think bitcoin price right now is so volatile and is very risky specially for the working class who don't have much salary at the first place. But is the bitcoin gets stable then I go for it.

bololord

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

Ofcourse yes  i thats right you can converrt or exchange the bitcoin to real money becuase if you have a lot of btc its good to save it becuase bitcoin is continiously to grow so i think its good if all people should use this even its early.
Millzp0

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:54:04 PM

i just hope this will come true. If bitcoin became the salary for our jobs, there will be equality among all nations, just take a look what had happened in europe, before all countries in europe have different fiats, the highest in value back then I think was pound, then they all accepted euro, in order for them not to exchange anymore there fiat, rather they have one mode of payment which is in euro. I can still remember I read an article way back regarding the start of euro, a man from italy has a lot of saving in his account but when converted to USD, it is still considered small, however when they accepted their money to be converted to euro, in an instant he became rich in someway, if we will also do that with bitcoin, there will no first world country nor third world country, that separates the rich countries from the poor ones, what I see is that, for example if you are a teacher, and all countries that legalized bitcoin decided to give teachers at least .5 bitcoin as their salary, all teachers will receive the same amount of bitcoin, since bitcoin is considered as a global currency, then you can just exchange your bitcoin to fiat if you wanted to, in this way if your parent as teachers, there is no need for them to go offshore just to earn a living and send money home,they will sure to be teaching in your country and be with their family. Let's all hope that this idea will come to reality soon, since everyone will be willing to accept bitcoin as payment for their job and just convert it to their fiat if they see fit.

Your technically right..this idea creates ONE! this also give initative to control the mass..same thing as saying to have 1 religion, 1 race, etc..I think as long as we have bitcoin as an option in our lives it creates freedom just like that m=by allowing us to use the power of choice.

16B9V1QRCjLvzg676nbagXEtTigfekjwuS
chichan13

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:54:17 PM

I think I will accept it because its a chance to save more bitcoin and if I have a lot of bitcoin its an opportunity to become rich in the near future. In addition to that, I will accept it because I can exchange it any stuff and I can also convert it into fiat so that I can use it in offline store.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:56:57 PM

A big NO! Bitcoin is does not have a fixed value, what if bitcoin will fall and that is the day to get your salary, would like to lost some of your money? Absolutely not.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:14:57 PM

It might be a double sided sword since it is quite volatile and you can lose the value if it goes down. I have some friends who are offered to be paid in btc but no one has accepted this. At the moment it's still better option to get paid in fiat and to invest part of it in btc since you still have to pay the bills.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:25:57 PM

many people are involved in bitcoin, one of the alternatives to benefit and live a decent life. the main factor of many people involved, to gain profit and improve the difficulty. there is more focus on bitcoin and leave the job. there are just fill the empty time, all the same aim. to benefit and improve lives.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:29:47 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 02:50:58 PM by eann014

Before, I think bitcoin as my salary in a regular job is cool (if I have one)  Grin but right now, I think bitcoin is not good as a salary with a regular job, we cannot really determine the our official rate in fiat, especially we don't know if our salary will stable with that amount that we are expecting because of its unpredictable amount. But here in forum I will accept it. Wink
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

for me will not receive bitcoin salary as a fixed salary,
I will not accept it, because bitcoin the price is not fixed, sometimes up sometimes down. That's the reason I do not want to receive bitcoin salary.

True, and as a worker I will not accept bitcoin as a salary since bitcoin was naturally made for being volatile , when the time that the value depreciatethe loss may name after me, since it is not stable so I ill prefer paper money for payment for every effort I will gain for the field that I may be in lined soon, aside from that it is genuinely unfair for those who will accept is as payment that we will dont know how or when it will occur forks come in and I think association must not ea worker like that.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:42:00 PM

The value of bitcoin is volatile. I will not accept it as salary for a regular job. I will not work for a job which everytime you will think what would happen to bitcoin. Yes, its value is high but it is more convenient having a fix and sure salary every month. But here, bitcoin is of course accepted. Smiley
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:07:08 PM

I would not accept bitcoin as my salary for my job just like other user's opinion bitcoin's price is not stable I rather than earn bitcoin online instead use it as my salary. But in some cases it's a good idea if it used as salary because we can used it for long term investment and convert it to fiat currency too. I think it will happened in the future companies used bitcoin as salary.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

The value of bitcoin is volatile. I will not accept it as salary for a regular job. I will not work for a job which everytime you will think what would happen to bitcoin. Yes, its value is high but it is more convenient having a fix and sure salary every month. But here, bitcoin is of course accepted. Smiley
Bitcoin currency is unstable, and therefore the confidence in tomorrow is not a simple worker may not have. If a person has a fixed payment and he does not receive every month, as you said, then you Bitcoin this amount can both increase and fall. Therefore it turns out that the person will work equally, but will receive as a lottery or nothing or something.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:29:55 PM

Maybe I can accept bitcoin but it is time consuming unlike when you have your salary in local currency. In addition not everyone knowa bitcoin and it may cause unconvince to other people. Maybe this is possible if bitcoin is already legalize; but it means that we need to pay tax and I don't want it to happen.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:04:41 PM

In my own personal opinion, maybe i could accept bitcoin as a salary in a regular job because bitcoin has more greater value than any real money and bitcoin could increase it's price that will make my salary much bigger and satisfied to accept it as my salary in my regular job.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:24:23 PM

for me the bitcoin is currently an additional income because I have not earned a great deal of bitcoin. currently I also have a job other than bitcoin. if I already earn a lot of bitcoin then I will quit other jobs and only bitcoin my income.
That was the answer I was looking for. Exactly, it so fine to get bitcoins as salary as current conditions but fluctuation is there in price charts. What if, when bitcoins are super-imposed by a whale and prices gets low. Will you be accepting your low-salary? Definitely not. So salary is best in fiat only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: