Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14442 times)
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

bitcoin salary can even exceed my fixed work salary, therefore it can be said that now bitcoin salary is my fixed job salary
Not really, even if the salary of bitcoin exceeds the amount of money you get from your regular job, you are still a freelancer when it comes to bitcoin since I suppose the money you are earning from bitcoin does not come from a job but from selling products or services, besides the income you get from bitcoin is not fixed, sometimes you get more and sometimes you get less so until you have a full year earning more with bitcoin than with your job then I do not think you can say that.
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:10:29 PM

Maybe indeed be said that if we follow the trip every week that keeps running for payment while if we talk about fixed salary in bitcoin is not the same with real work because the salary of bitcoin we still see the development of bitcoin price if bitcoin price increases then we get can be higher, keep everything back to bitcoin price. the core of all this we must really have patience because of a patience that we can get what we want, my everyday life is indeed from the bitcoin as well as salary...
CryptoBD
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:11:29 PM

Not because bitcoin is my extra income that's it.I already involved job and I get good salary.

▬▬ ● ● VIMee ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The VIMee Social Platform     ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ INSTAGRAM  ▲▼
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:17:25 PM

this is incredible bitcoin made as a major expense and this has happened to my personal and I am very happy for all these achievements may you also make bitcoin as the main income in your life Grin
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

for me will not receive bitcoin salary as a fixed salary,
I will not accept it, because bitcoin the price is not fixed, sometimes up sometimes down. That's the reason I do not want to receive bitcoin salary.

True, and as a worker I will not accept bitcoin as a salary since bitcoin was naturally made for being volatile , when the time that the value depreciatethe loss may name after me, since it is not stable so I ill prefer paper money for payment for every effort I will gain for the field that I may be in lined soon, aside from that it is genuinely unfair for those who will accept is as payment that we will dont know how or when it will occur forks come in and I think association must not ea worker like that.
Since when a volatility is a bad thing. If you got a salary of $1000 in BTC, came home grabbed a beer, watched a movie and woke up the next day to see you got an equivalent of $1100, would you still say it's a bad thing? Would you give away that $100 you've earned while sleeping? You could always go to your boss and say, here's $100, you paid me too much Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ervinianre

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:41:21 PM

A good idea if somebody paid my job with bitcoin. Because, i want to saving money in bitcoin form. Interest given by bank today very low.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:50:29 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

I think that's quite complicated, as we all know bitcoin price is volatile and it would be a lot of work to compute how much salary will you earn every cut off if bitcoin price changes from time to time. It's still ideal to have fiat money as your salary so that price and the value of money is fixed.
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

Still too early for this, maybe just some small part, e.g. 10%. Or it would be an interesting benefit from an employer in addition to the salary Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:41:00 PM

Maybe I can accept bitcoin but it is time consuming unlike when you have your salary in local currency. In addition not everyone knowa bitcoin and it may cause unconvince to other people. Maybe this is possible if bitcoin is already legalize; but it means that we need to pay tax and I don't want it to happen.
You do not need everyone else to know about bitcoin to start accepting bitcoin as your salary  Tongue The problem with accepting bitcoin as salary is that you wont have a constant valuation of the amount of coins you get,it is better to get the salary in fiat and then invest a percentage as investment rather than getting everything in bitcoin because of the volatility.
pcgm

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:58:04 PM

Despite the price decline that bitcoin is facing now, it is still stable, with an ever more appetizing future and an excellent means of saving, therefore, if I am in full agreement to accept bitcoin as a salary.  Cheesy
Farquit

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:02:36 AM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary because its prices are not stable. And who knows that its price will go down then you will get a low amount of salary.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:06:19 AM

Maybe I can accept bitcoin but it is time consuming unlike when you have your salary in local currency. In addition not everyone knowa bitcoin and it may cause unconvince to other people. Maybe this is possible if bitcoin is already legalize; but it means that we need to pay tax and I don't want it to happen.
You do not need everyone else to know about bitcoin to start accepting bitcoin as your salary  Tongue The problem with accepting bitcoin as salary is that you wont have a constant valuation of the amount of coins you get,it is better to get the salary in fiat and then invest a percentage as investment rather than getting everything in bitcoin because of the volatility.

Agree, if you are going to accept bitcoin as payment, you would have gamble a lot of it, and likely you will lose once the price plummeted. So I wouldn't accept bitcoin as payment or salary for a job. Too much volatility which makes you harder to withdraw it specially when the price goes down. So for now, its not a viable options for a company and to you to accept it as payment. Fiat is still the best choice for payment in my humble opinion.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:30:47 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Yes of course I would probably like it because it is much better salary than a real money. We can always convert bitcoins into a paper money all the time so bitcoins being my salary is probably gonna make me much rich. Because we all know that bitcoins value rises all the time. Look at the value know, they are rising slowly after the china banning situation I told you that the value of it will always come back. So if your salary before is low, if bitcoins rise that salary might doubles. And that is a great investment you can have a salary and investment at the same time.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:40:05 AM

Ofcourse yes . bitcoin is like a job that you can get money some people became rich by using this. So thats why many people quit their job if they have a high activity on bitcoin because they will know that the bitcoin can reduce their poverty  .
devil jin

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:53:14 AM

For me, I am somewhat favor and somewhat not. Because usually I am balancing my time working into my real job and into bitcoin so that I can have both type of currencies running within my hand. Those are crypto currency and the other one is the national currency or the real money for my daily life expenses. I prefer to have real money because it is the accepted type of payment in most of the estsblishments here in my country. But it will be just fine to receive bitcoin as an income since it has the capability to grow in numbers enabling me to have large income

reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:11:46 AM

Yes thats why my friend of ny who using this is quitting his job becuase in bitcoin even at house you can get money and easy to use you only need internet and brain . so i can say bitcoin is like a salary for a regular job.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:39:10 AM

I agree that the work I earn at my work is bitcoins: D. It is possible that its inflation rate increases someday. And here you go here especially when you're looking for a super size Smiley. Take it if you get 2 bitcoins just big enough, but it does not increase its value but when it goes up? You win your money money case only because of the disadvantage you did not immediately use because she did not give you cash on hand. But depending on the person, are you smart if you know what I'm thinking or my point? if, why I agree Wink.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:40:51 AM

To beatkoyin paid as wages, it is necessary that the state, first of all, recognize it as a means of payment, otherwise there will be problems with paying taxes. However, I do not even know if I would agree to receive my salary in bitcoins. Most likely would be all that is not. Bitcoin is highly volatile in price. And to ensure their livelihoods it is necessary to constantly receive ordinary paper money. Bitcoin is well used as an investment in the long term, and not for everyday needs.

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:17:40 AM

Well in my own personal opinion, it would be great if i accept bitcoin as my salary for my regular job because bitcoin has more vetter price than a real money and also that's why many people quit there jobs because they want to earn bitcoins than earning real money.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:30:09 AM

Yes, i will accept it because like cash you can also convert bitcoin in a currency which you are belong. And it also help us to easily send to our family where ever they are. also you can save bitcoin to your wallet and the price increase in equivalent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: