Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:06:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14442 times)
Suqreme

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:30:53 AM

No only because its too unpredictable.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:31:22 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

No, I don't think so. I cannot accept bitcoin as salary because its price is too volatile. If I will have it as salary then I cannot budget my money properly because most of the things that I need and the bills that I have to pay is base on fiat and what if the value of bitcoin went down to 25% lesser then I would be short in my budget. If all the things are price base in bitcoin then maybe I would accept but for now, I can't because of that reason. Though there is a possibility that it would rise up instead of going down then I wouldn't still risk it.

Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:44:58 AM

It depends on how big my salary is because I'm just one "One like a beak, it's probably not acceptable. Think of it as if, What would you feed on your family if the bitcoins had fallen and of course your wages at the same time The price drops too: How do you feed your family? Wait for the bitcoins to rise? Not because you're hungry, so many more will be discussed before that happens.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:56:09 AM

I do not agree with giving a salary to a worker with bitcoin.
The main reason is obviously unstable bitcoin prices.
Better with the original currency of the country alone I think that is enough.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:44:43 AM

Well as of now no employer would be happy to give his bitcoins as a salary to his employees even though if we imagine such a situation. I would say yes. Why not? I am getting a salary in form of a currency and investment both at the very same time. But it wont really be practical until the prices of btc stabilize a bit.
Yes it would be great opportunity to get into the bitcoins after the college that will give a lot of profit and also experience to trade and most major thing if salary will be in bitcoin no one will backbite about his boss because he’ll get profit on daily basis and one can enjoy trading across the globe and can enjoy a life of luxury.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:49:57 AM

its your choices if you paid a bitcoin for your job salary its ok as long its legal on your country
and if its not legal Nah!!!!! its difficult to use it 
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:12:36 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Same with me. I will accept bitcoin as a salary in my job because I think it is easier than having a card. If my income will go straight to my bitcoin wallet, then it would be more convenient because I'll just check my wallet online and I know it is safe there. And as what you have mentioned, in converting it to local currency, I will also do that because it is also easy for me.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:38:01 AM

bitcoin price continue be high and low, so I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job. if bitcoin be fixed maybe possible.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:49:20 AM

For me it's yes, because through sending bitcoin as salary will help bitcoin to be popular in differwnt country and it will accept on it also. but we need to consider that bitcoin is not fixed in their value. So there are lot of study on how it will implement the idea if bitcoin will be use to paid salary.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:05:43 AM

No I don't agree because our salaries will also rise and fall is not fixed if the price goes up the company will lose and we are happy but what if the price falls then we will lose
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:20:01 AM

It's risky because you still need money and you will still end up using it. We need salary to pay bills, food and other necessities. Just buy btc and work for real cash.
andrewgeorge28

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:28:54 AM

in a few years there will exist only digital assets so i guess this is just the beginning  Huh
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:59:52 AM

for me, I will not receive a salary for my salary. because the bitcoin exchange rate sometimes goes up sometimes down.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:32:07 AM

Yes ofcourse, If that's the case I will be happy because of its expensive rate. If bitcoin become our salary its helps a lot especially when it is expensive. Eventhough it's not fix is still high so that I will be happy.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:52:54 AM

Then why not accept Fiat currency in the first place if you are willing to accept Bitcoin just to convert it to Fiat currency later on? I think it will be a complete wast of time if you chose this kind of method. Also making Bitcoin as your salary is a bad idea as Bitcoin is a volatile currency and just by accepting it you are risking the value of your currency of it falling down. Your main income should be stable as your daily needs depend on it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:59:09 AM

for me i will also accept because it is just the same as atm cards, if you need your salary you can withdraw anywhere and you can hold you can hold your salary like banks.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:05:32 AM

I would accept bitcoin as salary if the value of bitcoin is still pegged with fiat value so that whenever bitcoin's value goes down, I am still receiving the same amount equal to fiat so it would still be fixed whereas if the value of bitcoin is fixed not fiat then I would not accept it because I would not be able to properly distribute my money since my expenses are all in fiat value. It's good that it's base on fiat still because it's fixed while if it is fix on bitcoin's value then it would be volatile.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:20:58 AM

Then why not accept Fiat currency in the first place if you are willing to accept Bitcoin just to convert it to Fiat currency later on? I think it will be a complete wast of time if you chose this kind of method. Also making Bitcoin as your salary is a bad idea as Bitcoin is a volatile currency and just by accepting it you are risking the value of your currency of it falling down. Your main income should be stable as your daily needs depend on it.
yes exactly wasting of time accepting it as what paid it as your salary because even this would be your salary you will convert it in fiat currency and why you choose that at the first place you can have that when you work here in some campaign paid by btc then you can also have that in trading so why you must accept that method.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:07:25 PM

I would also accept bitcoin as salary, because like what you can do, we can also convert it to our local currency. Furthermore, if salaries are sent through pur bitcoin wallets, then it would be more convenient because you don't have to go on an ATM but rather you can check it online if how much did you get. So I am on it.
Definitely bitcoins should be paid as salary to students for their future investments. They can use bitcoins for making more money by selling their projects online for bitcoins or they can trade their bitcoins. This salary benefits the students in different ways and provides them with opportunities to make more money.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:49:43 PM

I would also accept bitcoin as salary, because like what you can do, we can also convert it to our local currency. Furthermore, if salaries are sent through pur bitcoin wallets, then it would be more convenient because you don't have to go on an ATM but rather you can check it online if how much did you get. So I am on it.
Definitely bitcoins should be paid as salary to students for their future investments. They can use bitcoins for making more money by selling their projects online for bitcoins or they can trade their bitcoins. This salary benefits the students in different ways and provides them with opportunities to make more money.

Try to compare how hard to earn money on working in companies rather than working on signature campaigns or getting translations and your only at home. Obviously getting bounties and advertising ico's is easier and pay's a lot more than working in company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: