Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14439 times)
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:10:30 PM

Would you accept  as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept  because we can exchange it in our local currency.

for me, I will not receive a salary for my salary. because the  exchange rate sometimes goes up sometimes down.
i think salary as a bitcoin has benefit and drawbacks both. i think it i beneficial if you need just to invest and also when the crypto market goes down and also when the price of the bitcoin is low and you have to invest and wait for the price to goes high in this case it is benificial but if you have to use it one daily basis it's not then because you have to gave a huge transaction fee whenever you have to transect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:25:30 PM

Would you accept  as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept  because we can exchange it in our local currency.

for me, I will not receive a salary for my salary. because the  exchange rate sometimes goes up sometimes down.
i think salary as a bitcoin has benefit and drawbacks both. i think it i beneficial if you need just to invest and also when the crypto market goes down and also when the price of the bitcoin is low and you have to invest and wait for the price to goes high in this case it is benificial but if you have to use it one daily basis it's not then because you have to gave a huge transaction fee whenever you have to transect.

I don't prefer bitcoin as the salary for a regular job. I can accept 50% of the money as bitcoin, but 100% of the salary is risky to get with bitcoin honestly saying.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:41:05 PM

I am actually dreaming for the day to come when all the world accepts bitcoin as a currency and I am paid in bitcoins for my regular job, it would be nice to travel all over the world with bitcoin currency and you don't have to worry about changing the currency.

barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

Normally I find it a bit risky due to the high rate of fluctuation in the value of the btc/usd, it might be differentiate each month.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:50:39 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

You live in other country and yet you want to earn your local currency ? If you can exchange bitcoin for your local currency ,then why do you even want to earn in bitcoin,you're any how going to convert it,what logic is this? Also tell me this, if the price drops ,then you will be the one who will suffer the loss,and extra fees also you will have to pay. Better earn in fiat and then convert it to your local currency ,the fee might be less i believe.
Answering to your question,I do earn in bitcoin in signature campaigns,but as a permanent job ,I would want to earn in fiat.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:19:26 PM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary because its prices are not stable. And who knows that its price will go down then you will get a low amount of salary.
And if the prices go up you will get twice what you should. Your point makes no sense.
If your employer converts your USD payment to Bitcoin and you exchange it on the day you get it there's no way prices will go down. He will check the price, send you the transaction and an hour later you'll have your coins on an exchange ready to be turned into fiat if that is your wish.
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:10:35 PM

For me its not a good idea since unlike cold cash which can be spent as soon as the hr release the salary bitcoin is not you still need to convert it to fiat through selling and besides not all people are aware of btc and how blockchain works so I dont think its good to implement on a company.

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:13:57 PM

Wow yes of course! I'd love to receive my salary in bitcoin. I think it's very cool and great. Bitcoin price keeps increasing, so if i save my salary, there's an opportunity that the value will be higher, unline real money when mostly, the value will drop instead of being high.
But maybe it will be inconvinient because if i don't exchange my bitcoin to my country's currency, i can't use it at all because my country doesn't accept bitcoin.

Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:16:44 PM

One of the reasons why people make bitcoin as their main income is because they think their work in the real world is very tiring and takes a lot of their time. ultimately they want to find more effective job with the same or greater income, when this happens to someone, the smart person will be able to see the opportunity, and bitcoin is an excellent opportunity to overcome the problem. So they chose bitcoin as their primary job and left their jobs in the real world.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:31:53 AM

NO i dont want to, because bitcoin price is not stable than real money, look bitcoin price today it drop to the hell, if you receive your salary yesterday you get some loss of your salary, i think for the salary its better use real money and bitcoin as side job to get extra money  Grin Grin
It is a great idea to give a regular salary in form of bitcoins to your employees who are working hard to make your business/industry better and better. In this way they can either save bitcoins in your accounts or they can start making money from them as well through trading and investments.
rfj

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to use bitcoin for a regular salary. Bitcoin value isn't stable like the local currency. Imagining your salary this month will negatively different on the other month. Regular job needs a more stable pay.

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:06:13 PM

I don't agree to you because we all know the bitcoin is volatile. Everyday the price of the bitcoin is changing.

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

For me is no because there are few times that bitcoin has a small value yet, we still don't know if it will last long. I would still rather to accept fiat than Bitcoin because fiat is still convinient in this time. Besides, there are few stores are accepting bitcoin as a payment hence it will be hassle for us because we must convert it first. Maybe someday I will accept bitcoin as a salary if bitcoin is fully legalized around the world.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:21:17 PM

Why not? Bitcoin is not illegal in my country and the price of this is so high and almost every salary i got is too much for me so i can save a lot of money. This is too much for the work, so i probably agree with that
lehoang3369

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:26:52 PM

Of course I can enjoy it because that salary is much better than real money. We can always convert bitcoin into paper money all the time so bitcoins are my salary that would probably make me rich
ndcm

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

No, I will not accept bitcoin as my salary on my regular job. I need a stable pay. If I am earning bitcoin in my professional job, I most likely need to convert first the bitcoin in local currency which doesn't have the stable value.

daadi059

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:34:51 PM

I accept it because as cash you can also convert bitcoin to a currency that you belong to. And it also makes us easy to send to our family ever. You can also save bitcoin for your wallet and increase the price equivalent.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:51:38 PM

I cant accept bitcoin as a salary for a regular job,  bitcoin is so shaky and you cant really rely on it if you have things to pay at the end of the month.  It will only work if you dont need money right away so you can stock your bitcoin and cash out only when it is high.  But if you need your salary monthly,  it will be difficult.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:00:30 PM

For me is no because there are few times that bitcoin has a small value yet, we still don't know if it will last long. I would still rather to accept fiat than Bitcoin because fiat is still convinient in this time. Besides, there are few stores are accepting bitcoin as a payment hence it will be hassle for us because we must convert it first. Maybe someday I will accept bitcoin as a salary if bitcoin is fully legalized around the world.
yes exactly too hassle if we accept it as a paid for salary. for me i am not agree with that also maybe half of my salary for me to have a some savings cause if i have some on my atm i always buy some that not totally needed unlike when it is on my wallet the half of my salary that is going to paid by bitcoin i dont use it unless i will hold for me to have some profit then stay on my wallet for me to have saving in the near future.
tiprix

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:03:50 PM

Bitcoin not a regular salary job,bcz I am a investment worker and treader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: