Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14439 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:09:24 PM

For me Bitcoin as salary for a regular job, it’s not satisfying because bitcoins price is not constant may be higher or lower than your original rate in a real money so there will be times that all your arduous work will be less profitable.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:12:00 PM

in our country some of the company they use bitcoin as payment of the salary, whether we like it or not bitcoin is part of our industry now, bitcoin nowadays become more popular, so it can never be change the fact that bitcoin someday will become like dollars that use to pay any bills that we want, start saving bitcoin you will never know the value of it someday.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

In its current state I would rather get fiat and convert it to BTC to pay and invest with it.
Yes I also agree with you,  maybe people who live in japan,  america or china would be better to recieve salary in the form of bitcoin because if they need something they can use their bitcoin to buy daily necessities and the rest automatocally become a good investment. But I am not live in that country so I still choose fiat as salary,  I do not have any choice.
dracarys_

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

Having bitcoin as a salary on a regular job doesn't guarantee a high pay. There's nothing much difference with tbe fiat money. Well, I'm pretty sure that the bitcoin you will earn is the same value of your local currency. Businessman will not be easy to pay you higher amount, don't you think? And, bitcoin is not unstable which makes it not good for payment in a regular job.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:06:15 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

yea I can exchange in local market. every day I earn some btc and sell btc when my need money. I don't sell btc if don't need money. always I try to earn and hold my btc. so I can tell bitcoin as a salary regularly job.
h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:41:31 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

For me, I wouldnt accept bitcoin as my salary in my job. For the reason bitcoin fluctuates daily the value may decrease and increase. So I will not consider to received the salary into bitcoin the price is not fixed.
I would accept as well.  The value is really up and still in positive node. Saving the salary received will really bring a good profit now.
I would like to accept bitcoin for my regular job because bitcoin is a currency which will be easily changeable to another currency and also bitcoin is very famous around the world so it will help us everywhere you want to use.

h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:59:01 PM

I will happily accept my salary if our governments want to give it to me in bitcoins because there is no issue in bitcoin because bitcoin can easily exchangeable to other currency.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:35:04 PM

i wont mind having a job paid with bitcoin
compare to real money the value is as is
but when in  btc the exchange value can increase
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

If bitcoin grows upwards, bitcoin can be used as a payroll for work.
If bitcoin decreases, in my opinion, bitcoin is not used for salary calculation
Yes bitcoin can be used as salary and it will bring more investors and the profit rate will be high secondly the employ will never complain about his low salary all the sudden his salary will give him profit more than he expect and this will bring more professionalism in working firms.
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

fixed employment of course there is a fixed salary, how can bitcoin be salary for permanent job because bitcoin value can go up down
forkchain

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:26:19 PM

For me, I wouldnt accept bitcoin as my salary in my job. For the reason bitcoin fluctuates daily the value may decrease and increase. So I will not consider to received the salary into bitcoin the price is not fixed.
I would accept as well.  The value is really up and still in positive node. Saving the salary received will really bring a good profit now.
The reason for the acception of my regular job salary in bitcoin is  that bitcoin is a crypto currency so we can change where we can go and other reason is that we can used it for online shopping or any other need like doing business.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:53:50 PM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because it is volatile so the value of the bitcoin that i will get is not stable in fiat so i might get a high salary or a very low salary so i don't think that it is a good option for the companies to pay their employees using bitcoin and i will still prefer fiat since it has a fixed value.

yes I agree I will not receive a salary in bitcoin because the pay is not fixed and will go up and down following the bitcoin price at that time and it will harm
No, it won't. Does your USD salary go up and down every month? So why should Bitcoin? If you're getting a salary in Bitcoin the pay is fixed in Bitcoin, so you're getting the same number of coins every month. The only thing that isn't fixed is the value of coins, but as a Bitcoin believer you shouldn't be worried about it because eventually it will go up again and you will get even more value out of it.

AdamCooper

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:05:43 PM

I couldnt accept bitcoin as a salary. If I was offered 10 bitcoins per year now it could be worth 50% less in a month. And if it was worth 50% more my employers may not be able to afford it!

Bitcoin is to crypto as gold is to fiat. And I don't think many could offer or accept gold as salary.

Everyday I'm HODLing.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:42:05 PM

I think it depends on individual judgment because some people think it's a salary and a steady job for them, but for me is a digital currency that has versatile functions and is more important to me, bitcoin really helps me to have a good income.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:54:46 PM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because it is volatile so the value of the bitcoin that i will get is not stable in fiat so i might get a high salary or a very low salary so i don't think that it is a good option for the companies to pay their employees using bitcoin and i will still prefer fiat since it has a fixed value.

For now, I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because nowadays it's not yet being use to buy any goods or pay for services. Maybe in the future, I will accept it from a salary in a regular job if it's already use or known to many people.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:03:49 PM

Yes, i will  accept bitcoin as my salary.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:29:09 PM

For now, I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job because nowadays it's not yet being use to buy any goods or pay for services. Maybe in the future, I will accept it from a salary in a regular job if it's already use or known to many people.
I think we will receive the salary normal as other real-life job, because in that time, the Bitcoin's value will stable and no one want to spend many money to payment for worker. Beside that, the rare level of Bitcoin also is reason make the boss does not want to pay much. Grin

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:57:35 PM

I think it's possible for people to accept bitcoin as a payment, but if there would be a function to convert transfered bitcoin to real money it will help a lot for people who are not intrested on handling bitcoin but having cash

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Coin Swap

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

I would prefer to accept BTC as a currency for my job, just by the sheer velocity its had and has in the growing market. There's only one way and that way is UP.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:33:39 PM

Bitcoin can be accepted as salary depending upon tge country you were in. If BTC is legal in your country and can exchange it to your currency then it would be great because BTC rises its value. But if it is not legalize in your country then don't take risk. Before making Bitcoin as a Salary it also depends on the Currency a country has and its value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: