Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:52:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14439 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

I will love to accept bitcoin as my salary.it is too much valuable

It's unique way of accepting your salary with your regular job. And I don't have to wait for the crediting of my cash card or savings card because with bitcoin I'll just have to wait at my home and will see if my bitcoin wallet address has been updated and received my salary from the company that I'm working for. So far, I haven't seen someone that's being paid with bitcoin through their salaries.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:03:33 PM

It is not possible for me. If regular jobs salary method is bitcoin. So it is good. But it is not possible for me. Because bitcoin value is not stable. It's  rate sometimes high or low. So i don't receive bitcoin salary for a regular job.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:03:54 PM

Cant say if it can be a regular job because it is not a normal job i think it is only a salary that has no maintain fundings every month because you cannot always participate in signature campaigns and the campaign have always different salary every week
Cooldip123

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:11:12 PM

It will be  very problematic to  recieve bitcoin as a  salary becouse of its constant fluctuations in the rates, so sometimes it may be problematic for the persons who entirely depends on hes/her salay. So personally i wont b accepting bitcoin as a salary.l
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

bitcoin is a crypto currency. by using it, i can earn extra money. the price of bitcoin is increasing sometimes and sometimes it decreased. it's price is not fixed.and it can't give me money  at monthly. so,i will not agreed to that,bitcoin is a salary for a regular job.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:18:19 PM

looking for the benefits of bitcoin and crypto is a smart way at the moment. because bitcoin provides many benefits out of a job.

Gymshark

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:27:38 PM

In my opinion, it is not a good idea to have bitcoin as a salary of an employee. Reason for that is because bitcoin is highly volatile. Sometimes it is up then the next thing you know is that the price dropped so fast. Say you are earning a good amount of money, this is physical money not cryptocurrency. Let us say about 4 to 5k USD a month then since you wanted to earn bitcoin rather than the physical money you get paid with bitcoin, sure is good since price is still around 4k but then suddenly price dropped to 2k, that is half the price of what you should have earned if it is not the cryptocurrency. Best thing to do is to just get paid with regular currency and then trade some to crypto.

Couldn't agree more.
Although the volatility factor is the direct reason behind the immense possibility for short term gains. It still provides room for loss as well. If one can properly study and analyze alt coins on the other hand I see it as a more profitable albeight riskier venture.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=116909Cool
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:32:02 PM

every one want bitcoin as  salary but you should have the ability of earning bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Zongxian

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:55:27 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

I would also accept bitcoin as salary, because like what you can do, we can also convert it to our local currency. Furthermore, if salaries are sent through pur bitcoin wallets, then it would be more convenient because you don't have to go on an ATM but rather you can check it online if how much did you get. So I am on it.
Definitely bitcoins should be paid as salary to students for their future investments. They can use bitcoins for making more money by selling their projects online for bitcoins or they can trade their bitcoins. This salary benefits the students in different ways and provides them with opportunities to make more money.

Try to compare how hard to earn money on working in companies rather than working on signature campaigns or getting translations and your only at home. Obviously getting bounties and advertising ico's is easier and pay's a lot more than working in company.
I agree with you and i understand you but you can also do the bitcoin stuff as a hobby and also work in a company so you have double the income and can enjoy double because you have a lot of money.
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:29:33 PM

I think  most will accpet if you pay premium  during beginning

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:40:54 PM

It will be  very problematic to  recieve bitcoin as a  salary becouse of its constant fluctuations in the rates, so sometimes it may be problematic for the persons who entirely depends on hes/her salay. So personally i wont b accepting bitcoin as a salary.l

You'd also agree with me that the fluctuations aren't lobsided but fluctuates in both directions and could skew in your favor sometimes and won't be always against you. I will suggest that you take the dollar equivalent of your salary in Bitcoin that way you wouldn't worry about fluctuations.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:58:36 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 08:13:52 PM by Dilladupak

what I feel right now is the bitcoin salary I earn every month at least above the minimum bait in my country And I will not give up to get a salary on it bait in my country to learn better again, becaouse I am still A newbie .
to replace my offline job positions for the future due to bitcoin. which promises a lot of good revenue for our future.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:29:31 PM

It's unique way of accepting your salary with your regular job. And I don't have to wait for the crediting of my cash card or savings card because with bitcoin I'll just have to wait at my home and will see if my bitcoin wallet address has been updated and received my salary from the company that I'm working for. So far, I haven't seen someone that's being paid with bitcoin through their salaries.
The idea of getting paid in bitcoin is different but i think it depends on the value of btc. It's not stable yet and it might affect your salary if ever the value of it decreases. 
ValyLupy

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:54:14 PM

It can be great!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:00:09 PM

The idea of getting paid in bitcoin is different but i think it depends on the value of btc. It's not stable yet and it might affect your salary if ever the value of it decreases. 

Yes, your total salary will depend on the current value of bitcoin. For example the current price is $4,300 and if you're earning is to get paid for a semi-monthly job for $1,000 then you'll receive = 0.232BTC. And when the price gets lower then you'll get more bitcoin, this is risky for those people that doesn't want to try it out because when the price gets higher they'll get less bitcoin and when the price gets lower, they got an amount under their salary.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:16:47 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

I am happy with my salary on my regular job and i don't think its a good idea if they change it to bitcoin. The volatility nature of bitcoin is the reason for me not to agree because what if the price of bitcoin decrease at the time they give my salary it will make me very unhappy for sure.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:22:33 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 11:33:13 PM by Ucy

Pay me in Bitcoin, Gold or Fiat?    I would gladly accept Bitcoin as salary.
Nothing compares the joy of having your little jobs here or others paid in Bitcoin. You can leave the salary in your wallet and never have to worry about inflation or desperate regime rendering it useless.
hardiyanto

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:23:14 PM

a very good idea I guess, so the employees in a company as bitcoin holders, as we know bitcoin is a medium of exchange and also a means to invest

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:26:30 PM

Well it depends on the place of work, if I am working with local industry ofcourse I wont consider bitcoib as payment because it is volatile. The price of my service varies accorfing to the price of bitcoin and it is not good to support end meets. But if I am working with international firm, I would consider it , though the price is volatile, I mau have huge discount in terms of remmittance and the money that I will recieve is huge enough to support end meets including the downside of being volatile of bitcoin.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:29:19 PM

I think that's not a good idea, because of the very fluctuating nature of bitcoin prices it will be difficult for companies to determine wages for employees
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: