Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:58:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14442 times)
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:44:18 PM

Salary for regular job in Bitcoin will take time. Bitcoin is too young and it has to go a long run not only that at present few only accept Bitcoin.

I believe once all countries start accepting Bitcoin everybody start to get their salaries in Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:54:17 PM

Getting paid in Bitcoin for a regular job would be fantastic. That is my ideal situation right now because paper money is worthless and I know Bitcoin will be the worlds reserve currency someday.
MOTHIT

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:46:13 AM

It is good for everyone to be paid for their regular job salaries in Bitcoin.

But also I feel it is difficult for companies assume your salary today 1 Bitcoin the exchange rate is Assume $4000 for sure next month if it hike to $5000 the company will face the big problem in budgeting.

Practically it is difficult and still along run to Bitcoin and hopefully our dream to get paid in Bitcoin for our regular Job.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:16:55 AM

I would absolutely accept Bitcoin as a salary. This way I wont want to convert my savings into crypto.

Same here but I'd prefer that I will be paid the fiat equivalent of my salary in Bitcoin and not just a fixed amount of Bitcoin because volatility can make you loose if it's value becomes low.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:21:20 AM

I think that is ideal to received bitcoin for your regular salary in your job, it makes our salary fluctuating or unstable. I am satisfied to received salary in cash basis and received bitcoin as my other source of income.
andaresta

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:31:28 AM

that's right, because I get every month now.
colvis

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:50:42 AM

if bitcoin is been paid as a regular salary for a Job to an employee, some times the company will be at advantage and sometimes it will at disadvantage because if the prize of bitcoin rise to a certain extend the company will not like to pay the exalt amount of Bitcoin you agreed before.

for me i will accept because any thing can happen at any moment
Butchick

Activity: 392

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:00:56 AM

Bitcoin as a salary has its pros and cons. Bitcoin, though its value is way up, still has a possibility to go down which means your salary's value is not fixed and will only be favorable to us if bitcoin value is high. Another thing is that we have to pay whenever we withdraw our salary, if it is given as bitcoin. Moreover, Convenience is also at play since not everyone or all establishments accept bitcoin as payment. Therefore, it is only favorable when its value is way up since we get to have high salary and its quite easy for us to invest it in the cryptoworld; that is if you are into the crypto business.

dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:17:33 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

No. I would always prefer cash in hand rather than having an electronic source of payment any day from my job . Cash gives you assurance that you can spend it without having to pay any vendor fees, plus it's much more stable than bitcoin. However bitcoin as a payment from online sources is totally acceptable.
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:10:57 AM

I am actually dreaming for the day to come when all the world accepts bitcoin as a currency and I am paid in bitcoins for my regular job, it would be nice to travel all over the world with bitcoin currency and you don't have to worry about changing the currency.
One day the whole world will accept bitcoins as we can see that many countries have already accepted bitcoins. When world great countries like China, America, and Russia have started accepting bitcoins, it will definitely influence the other countries.

However, the bitcoin community has members from all parts of the world and the users are gradually increasing.
Lomperd1

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:36:25 AM

Well as of now no employer would be happy to give his bitcoins as a salary to his employees even though if we imagine such a situation. I would say yes. Why not? I am getting a salary in form of a currency and investment both at the very same time. But it wont really be practical until the prices of btc stabilize a bit.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:42:26 AM

I am actually dreaming for the day to come when all the world accepts bitcoin as a currency and I am paid in bitcoins for my regular job, it would be nice to travel all over the world with bitcoin currency and you don't have to worry about changing the currency.
One day the whole world will accept bitcoins as we can see that many countries have already accepted bitcoins. When world great countries like China, America, and Russia have started accepting bitcoins, it will definitely influence the other countries.

However, the bitcoin community has members from all parts of the world and the users are gradually increasing.

the influence of some big countries can lead for some other countries to do and to make bitcoin more and more popular in all aspects maybe someday if it can be why not because there is a lot of advantages bitcoin show in the market.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:43:43 AM

how many country that accept and rejected bitcoin? im not sure if bitcoin be salary for me. when im on country that rejected bitcoin it will be problem for me, not exchanger will life in there.
and it depend on situation of value from bitcoin. of they calibrate regular money with bitcoin it not good, because bitcoin itself have great price
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:59:07 AM

Well as of now no employer would be happy to give his bitcoins as a salary to his employees even though if we imagine such a situation. I would say yes. Why not? I am getting a salary in form of a currency and investment both at the very same time. But it wont really be practical until the prices of btc stabilize a bit.
i jave same point with you. i would be very glad if i get my salary in bitcoin. because besides as you said above, i can save my balance as anonymous form of money.
when you hope that the price of bitcoin can stabilize i think it is difficult to happen, perhaps. due to every demand and sell bitcoin will make the price of bitcoin move significantly

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Loni

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

I think if the company's operations are connected with bitcoins mining, they can pay with bitcoins. Will they do it or not - that is another question, but theoretically they can.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

The answer is no. I won't accept BTC as a salary for a regular job if I'm an employee beacause though BTC is accepted to exchange in our local country it is Bitcoin and always be Bitcoin wherein its value appreciate and depreciate which might affect an employee's income.
franco123

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:54:41 AM

No, I won't. Because, Bitcoin's industry is volatile. Any moment the value of a Bitcoin can depreciate and in return it would incur a loss in my side. Since it's decentralized how would you deduct your Government mandated benefits and tax? I know it's an advantage for not paying any taxes but what about other benefits from the Government? A company can't pay the Government in Bitcoin. As well as Bitcoin is not yet legally accepted worldwide.

I agree to this argument especially about Bitcoin being volatile. Lets say for example earning through signature campaigns. We can never have a campaign that will last for the long run. Some even lasts for days or weeks. And not to mention the rates also differ which means you can not actually have stable income.

In addition to this, Bitcoin prices as being volatile, there is the possibility that price will drop in huge amount. And where will you get your source of income if that happens? None. Which is why I suggest Bitcoin is for extra income aside from a regular job with a stable income.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:03:02 AM

For me I will, despite of BTC's volatility as long as you can exchange it instantly to your local currency so in that case I would definitely agree as part of the contract but the value should be the same as dollar value, I mean, instead they'll pay you $Dollar it would be good they'll convert it into it's BTC value otherwise, this month your salary is $10k but next month will become $5k so that's a disaster. LOL, just an opinion.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:15:10 AM

Yes , especially when you are earning bitcoin more than your current regular salary like me. In my regular job i am only earning around 235 dollar every month. My foods, transport fare, and daily expenses is not yet included there so in total i think will be only half. My only wish now is to have a market where they accept bitcoin as mode of payment.

mastuying

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:32:34 AM

If I work in another country and I find any reliable source to convert bitcoins into the country's fiat money
then I will definitely accept the payments in Bitcoin otherwise you will have to struggle a lot in trying to buy important stuff you need to make a living in that country. !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: