Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14429 times)
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:33:20 PM

if you are ready to learn the trade, invest in ico or actively connect to referral programs - it is quite real.
Most new users will find for bitcoin for free, ICO is proven to be the best source for earn more but ICO requires a large initial capital. I think the best way if we are still early is join with various bounty in this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:44:50 PM

I have a business in the form of travel. I am not looking for salary or income from bitcoin. but I am more involved in investing and trading. enough for me to make a profit.

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:51:24 PM

many people are involved in bitcoin, one of the alternatives to benefit and live a decent life. the main factor of many people involved, to gain profit and improve the difficulty. there is more focus on bitcoin and leave the job. there are just fill the empty time, all the same aim. to benefit and improve lives.

It is better to receive your salary in bitcoins if you're going to be paid the fiat equivalent of it and not just a specie amount of Bitcoin. That way you wouldn't worry about the volatility. Secondly I'd like to say that it's totally wrong to quit your regular full time job for Bitcoin because whatever you do on Bitcointalk forum can easily be done as a part time job.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:56:14 PM

just like if you want get gold for your job. btw bitcoin can change so much so very risk if I accept that

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:05:33 PM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

I would also accept bitcoin as salary, because like what you can do, we can also convert it to our local currency. Furthermore, if salaries are sent through pur bitcoin wallets, then it would be more convenient because you don't have to go on an ATM but rather you can check it online if how much did you get. So I am on it.
Definitely bitcoins should be paid as salary to students for their future investments. They can use bitcoins for making more money by selling their projects online for bitcoins or they can trade their bitcoins. This salary benefits the students in different ways and provides them with opportunities to make more money.

Try to compare how hard to earn money on working in companies rather than working on signature campaigns or getting translations and your only at home. Obviously getting bounties and advertising ico's is easier and pay's a lot more than working in company.
I agree with you and i understand you but you can also do the bitcoin stuff as a hobby and also work in a company so you have double the income and can enjoy double because you have a lot of money.
I just got an idea from your words. Bitcoin should be used as salary but at a certain level. Not everyone is worth of earning bitcoin. so only higher ranks should be payed in bitcoin. so that the person on lower level who really wants to earn bitcoin, makes himself better to get bitcoin and work hard.
the rank is metter some thing but the lower level should work hard like higher level.
Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:11:32 PM

I will not accept bitcoin as a salary from a regular job.
because the bitcoin price is not stable.
it will harm me, when bitcoin prices go down.
easier payment with real money.
I use bitcoin just to make a profit.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:12:07 PM

Ohhh this here is a very tricky one, it would come with so many challenges, mainly around volatility and ease of use in comparison to fiat.   Even if you are paid to a specific fiat amount (Like someone else suggested), volatility still means upon conversion, you could still end up with considerably more/less fiat than intended or compared to a colleague who is paid wholly in fiat.  Then comes the question of equality, fairness and ethics once there is a clear discrepancy.  I think there would have to be a more stable/fixed environment in whereby things don't change as much as often as they do now (which is impossible).  I would gladly accept payment for anything in Bitcoin to be honest, i just feel that there will be far too many downsides to the idea at the moment. 
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:46:28 AM

I may accept bitcoin as salary for a regular job, but with an agreement that there should be a fixed fiat money that the bitcoin will based during payday. For example, your monthly salary is $2000, then the bitcoin salary should be $2000 in bitcoin in the time. Because if you would just receive fixed bitcoin, your salary may differ widely in every payday and that is not advisable especially if you are depending so much on your salary.
boriss3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:06:06 AM

I will take if bitcoin will be paid as my wage for a typical work due to the fact the benefit of bitcoin retains appreciating and probabilities are I will make greater than what is the standard salary shell out thru standard fiat.I can also used bitcoin as my expenditure for potential and retirement rewards.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

yes I can accept as salary but I need to change it to local currency of that country.
converting is not a matter. i can convert to my local currency. so i can accept bitcoin as salary for others it is depend on their countries.
Bitcoin could be a sort of salary for those who have a regular job and this is how the things are working in nowadays. Whenever you work for some international company or sitting at home completing the task assigned to you as an online job.

You are usually given salary in the form of bitcoins .the best thing to do is to convert them into fiats. This is because bitcoins are not usable in daily dealings due to illegal nature.
palensya

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:59:38 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

If it is my online part time job of course i will accept it as a salary because i will just hold it for a long time. But if its the salary from my daily job i dont think i can accept it because i wanted my salary from my day job to be readily available to be used in buying the things that needed.

staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

For a regular job, I will not accept bitcoins as a salary but if it's a quick job with less effort I will accept bitcoins as a salary. Bitcoins are not a consistent value sometimes it's higher and sometimes and lower.
Milonsa

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:24:11 PM

I think it is not good idea that bitcoin will be a salary in the regular job.it is my online part time job.I use bitcoin just to make a profit.someone people income some money in bitcoin and bitcoin change any people life.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:26:20 PM

Yes I also accept it. I don't see any problem with that. Actually its still an edge if the value of bitcoin in your country is high.  Especially now that bitcoin really making its name in the market of cryptocurrency. The value of its continue to move up. Think about it, if your salary is in bitcoins and the value of it continue to move up. Do you think your salary goes up too ?
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:31:23 PM

bitcoin price is highly volatile n highly risky. so i will not accept bitcoin as salary from a regular job. we need fixed salary to pay  bills n other necessary thing. if bitcoin price b fixed then i dont have any problem to bitcoin accept as salary
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

Absolutely. If it is legal to use Bitcoin to accept your salary then I will happily opt-in to receive it in Bitcoin. It maybe doesn't have any significant benefit for myself, but I think it will promote Bitcoin to my co-workers and encourage others to find out more about Bitcoin. I'm a long-term hodler so getting a little addition to my savings is always nice. Plus I'd like to introduce Bitcoin to people who weren't aware of it.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:08:07 PM

yes most of what I know who have been tickled in the bitcoin world for a long time most people who already use bitcoin prefer as a fixed salary in because bitcoin can give more salary than previous work.
I am impressed from your girt. You are very determined about the bitcoin it is the main source of income for a lot of people and they are making profit from it. The value of the bitcoin is now very high and they are making profit from it. It is very good to have bitcoin for the long time and use it as the second source of income.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

I will love to accept bitcoin as my salary.it is too much valuable
You will still receive the same salary, no one will guarantee you are going to receive more money just because you accept bitcoin, besides you are going to face many difficulties like where to cash out your bitcoins and the commission you are going to need to pay for it, and the price volatility is also a factor if after you receive the payment bitcoin crashes then what are you going to do to pay your bills.
Arkhan.Cimot

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:41:33 PM

if bitcoin as a salary for a fixed job maybe i will accept the job because if i get a salary with bitcoin it might be easier to get bitcoin from our salary and we can exchange it with local money
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

I will love to accept bitcoin as my salary.it is too much valuable
You will still receive the same salary, no one will guarantee you are going to receive more money just because you accept bitcoin, besides you are going to face many difficulties like where to cash out your bitcoins and the commission you are going to need to pay for it, and the price volatility is also a factor if after you receive the payment bitcoin crashes then what are you going to do to pay your bills.

I don't feel about volatility of the price bro, because everyone knows bitcoin is the best investment which can grow more 50% percent of the value in some months. None of the investment option will give you more money.
There are bitcoin as a salary proposal done by Dell.Inc in early 2016 some of the people are accepting too. I don't know still it is possible. However, you can check the details by googling it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: