Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as salary for a regular job?  (Read 14429 times)
nikitano

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:05:09 AM

Bitcoin wage wiil be ok when everybody can modify it on the avenue echange equipment, and wage should be fixed cost of the moment when worker get it, now bitcoin has substantial volatility and it`s tiny bit dangerous to use it like wage, but often it can give you more income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:13:16 AM

I do not think to take paid work with bitcoin primarily as a fixed payroll profession using bitcoin, do you want to receive a drop in your bitcoin price to receive an unsuitable salary so you can only exchange local currency to buy food only, you have to Think more mature to accept work you receive so you do not feel disappointed with your work

i think salary in bitcoin is not scary as you think, you can sell50%  of your bitcoin salary instanly, then save the 50% for future investment. im never see bitcoin price go down for long term chart. if you hold your bitcoin you will never lost anything, and im sure you will gain some profit and receive higher salary as usual.
greatestwhitetwinpack

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:25:40 AM

Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

me too i will accept the bitcoin as a salary for regular job because we can exchange it in our local currency. And come to think of it, if Bitcoin will be the new form of money in the Philippines we don't need to deploy Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) outside the country due to the fact that they can earn more money for their daily needs.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:27:09 AM

I thin I will accept Bitcoin as a regular salary for my job in certain condition.  My country legalized it and there are stores that accept Bitcoin as mode of payment or I can convert it to fiat currency anytime of the day.  If these condition is met, I wouldn't mind to be paid in Bitcoin.

What if your salary goes down in case of huge volatility? Smiley I dont mind to accept bitcoins as salary if we consider market price change frequency during the last 2 week.

First, I don't need to wait before converting back to fiat if you don't want to. That's your choice. If it goes down you'll accept it because it was your choice not to convert but hold.
Second, What if it goes up and you earn even more on holding it? You don't have to sell when the price is low, it will eventually go back up.
Bitcoin prices are fluctuating at the present but once it will become stable after reaching a very high target (that it will in future) and being accepted by all the businessmen of the world, then we can have our salaries in bitcoins.

If we just stop thinking about the profits for once and think about the easy transactions via bitcoins even in micro purchases, how wonderful it will be.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:33:55 AM

yes, I did make this bitcoin as my income or my fixed salary, and I made my profession in the field as a side income, because the bitcoin is comfortable, not regulated by the rules and time and I manage the time,

veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

I do not want, because the bitcoin price is not stable.
it will harm me, when bitcoin prices go down.
easier payment with real money.
I use bitcoin just to make a profit, nothing else

but for now the bitcoin price is fantastic,
even greater than our income, if we have a lot of bitcoin we will be very rich does not even require regular income again as salary

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:14:09 AM

of course, bitcoin is my salary, other than that easy to use bitcoin this can be a means of payment when I become an employee in another country and this is quite interesting to all circles.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:16:01 AM

I would not accept Bitcoin as my salary for different reasons. First of all: the price can anytime go down even with 1000$ like it happened with China banning ICO's( the price went down 1500$ in 2-3 days). The second reson is the fees for exchanging it to fiat. It would take at least a 10% fee only on exchangers plus taxes to government
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:24:27 AM

of course, bitcoin is my salary, other than that easy to use bitcoin this can be a means of payment when I become an employee in another country and this is quite interesting to all circles.
Would you accept bitcoin as your salary in your profession, especially if you work in other country?

For me yes I will accept bitcoin because we can exchange it in our local currency.

I agree with you i also think that bitcoin is salary for all people but it is like a regular job that you can work and you will get a salary so that's why bitcoin is salary for many people and to others people this is like a job.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:32:35 AM

I would not accept Bitcoin as my salary for different reasons. First of all: the price can anytime go down even with 1000$ like it happened with China banning ICO's( the price went down 1500$ in 2-3 days). The second reson is the fees for exchanging it to fiat. It would take at least a 10% fee only on exchangers plus taxes to government

You got your reasons, but bitcoin price is 4.300$ and rising, that 1.500$ drop didn't last for long.. Risk is if you have family and just one source of income, less risk is if you have some saving in bank and plus you earn bitcoins, then when you are in need you can use that saved money and keep bitcoins until price rise.
If there is option for receiving salary in bitcoins I would use it, that depends a lot from country you live in. I have more trust in bitcoin then in my currency, if situation in my country is better I probably wouldn't think about it, but now I need to risk if I wish to have more, if not I'm on a edge.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:01:19 AM

This is hard for me to accept bitcoin as my salary even if the price of bitcoin are so high first reason; there's only 2 local companies in my country that you can exchange bitcoin second reason; the price are not stable that is so risky like what happen in this fast few week the price of bitcoin are going down because the china banning all ico and last; only few people in my country know bitcoin but looking good to see a lot of people in this site agree to accept bitcoin as there salary.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:09:26 AM

Have you considered the fact that bitcoin may be declared illegal in your country later on? This has been happening in many countries and its not something that I support obviously but I look down upon. I would prefer to have my salary in fiat only because of its easy usability in every place as soon as I acquire it. Bitcoin is not yet that popular in many countries and some merchants will never accept it. I hope they realize their mistake soon and they start accepting it - which will also increase the acceptance of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

Have you considered the fact that bitcoin may be declared illegal in your country later on? This has been happening in many countries and its not something that I support obviously but I look down upon. I would prefer to have my salary in fiat only because of its easy usability in every place as soon as I acquire it. Bitcoin is not yet that popular in many countries and some merchants will never accept it. I hope they realize their mistake soon and they start accepting it - which will also increase the acceptance of bitcoin.
That is right that the popularity of bitcoin is not yet big so the acceptance and the adoption for bitcoin is not that wide so the possibility to use your bitcoin from your salary is not that convenient because it will be hard to spend bitcoin so it is still better to pay employees using fiat because it will help them to spend it immediately to the things that they need to buy and they will not become worry for the volatility for getting positive or negative profit because fiat is not like bitcoin.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:29:49 AM

For me its a yes, we can change also bitcoins into our local currency here and if we want then we can save it rather than converting it into our own money.
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:39:15 AM

I won't accept bitcoin as my salary in regular job because the value of bitcoin is stable. Almost every minute it changes. I don't want to wait until it's value get higher. What if we need the money immediately? You will risk your bitcoin and converted it even if it's too low?
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:43:52 AM

I won't accept bitcoin as my salary in regular job because the value of bitcoin is stable. Almost every minute it changes. I don't want to wait until it's value get higher. What if we need the money immediately? You will risk your bitcoin and converted it even if it's too low?

Not a problem. Put your bitcoin to exchanges immediately or open up a wallet at those exchanges, problem solved.

It won't be a problem in my opinion. You could use your bitcoin too in online transactions, and it's a good investment too. If you have extra bitcoin, just leave it there, wait until your next salary and see if it increase, if not, then atleast you have a savings.

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:49:33 AM

I would accept bitcoin as a regular job salary, because it helps me a lot like my needs in school allowance. I can help also my brothers and sisters as well as my parents. My point is it depends on you how use bitcoin in yourself as a user
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

if you are afraid of loss if the price of bitcoin down you should not have entered the bitcoin world, because people who are in the bitcoin world is a person who dared to speculate
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:00:32 AM

I think no. We need to remember that btc fluctuates everyday and I can't predict if btc is going up or down. Let's just say that this day you can buy a burger for 20k sats but the next day you need to have 40k sats to be able to buy one because btc price has gone down.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:06:22 AM

If it's something that I would have to rely on fully, then I would most probably not accept BTC as a regular salary because this is what I would have to use for my daily expenses. I would have to go through the hassle of exchanging my BTC into fiat, subject to the frequent price change everyday. I may incur a loss or profit from this and it would be too risky. Fiat money would still be preferable for the use of daily expenses as I would have a hard time spending my BTC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: