Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:31:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass adoption: Chiasso,Switzerland to accept tax payment in bitcoin  (Read 395 times)
zycrypto (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

ZyCrypto:Cryptocurrency Daily News /Coins Analysis

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:46:42 AM

Switzerland has constantly been keying into bitcoin with its major mass adoptions in most cities and is gradually becoming the main guy in financial technologies and cryptocurrency startups.

Chiasso has announced that it will start accepting tax payments from citizens in bitcoins, chiasso is pretty aiming to compete with zug`s crypto valley to become the city of mass adoption of financial technologies, cryptocurrency startups and innovations.

Read More => https://zycrypto.com/chiasso-switzerland-accept-tax-bitcoin/

aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:08:30 AM

Switzerland is officially the best country in the world by this point. If you can choose where to live, then it should be Switzerland.
zycrypto (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

ZyCrypto:Cryptocurrency Daily News /Coins Analysis

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:13:20 AM

very much true, they are taking the new digital cryptocurrency "bitcoin" to achieve greater heights...

sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:20:38 AM

thanks switzerland and we hope more country will follow
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:32:21 AM

If this is true. Surely there is a big change in the price of bitcoins. And of course its popularity will increase. Hopefully many countries will follow the swetzerland step and definitely bitcoins will be the main currency in our world. But let's see that there are also many who oppose it like the chinese goverment.Only yesterday had news spread that exchagers in their country were already close. that was the first time that the ICOs operated. Because there are many violated laws.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6165

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:34:40 AM

I would be much happier If they are working on spreading more ATMs, honestly. If someone enter a local shop, a train station etc. and see bitcoin where ever he goes, the chances that he will search about it are quite high while that's not the case the case for paying taxes and I doubt that the bankers will be happy about this If it continue to spread.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:40:12 AM

Switzerland is officially the best country in the world by this point. If you can choose where to live, then it should be Switzerland.
Yes, Switzerland is a good place (I have never been there, but heard a lot), but the point is not in that. The point is that Bitcoin is keeping to get this world. I think when other countries will see the success of work with bitcoin of Switzerland and Chiasso they will adopt it too. And that is going to be the moment of bitcoin's success.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

We all can't live in Switzerland. But for me it is important that they set a precedent. Even if governments of different countries will start a war with bitcoin, it will be possible to take refuge in offshore zones and Swiss. In Switzerland have realized that undermined confidence in its banking system. I hope that with bitcoin they reabilitarea.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:53:02 AM

Yes, Switzerland is a good place (I have never been there, but heard a lot), but the point is not in that. The point is that Bitcoin is keeping to get this world. I think when other countries will see the success of work with bitcoin of Switzerland and Chiasso they will adopt it too. And that is going to be the moment of bitcoin's success.

It will be great for Switzerland to really adapt bitcoin in it's arsenal and it can help that country to establish the good economic partnership between bitcoin and it's government and if they will implement a tax for every transaction I think it is fair and suitable to take a step further for bitcoin users to realize the great value of tax because it will surely be use by them in proceeding the country for innovation.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:01:45 AM

Switzerland has constantly been keying into bitcoin with its major mass adoptions in most cities and is gradually becoming the main guy in financial technologies and cryptocurrency startups.

Chiasso has announced that it will start accepting tax payments from citizens in bitcoins, chiasso is pretty aiming to compete with zug`s crypto valley to become the city of mass adoption of financial technologies, cryptocurrency startups and innovations.

Well this is why Switzerland is still considered to be one of the most innovative countries, even though they do not produce much new technology themselves. All is needed is a supportive panel of regulators and government that embraces cryptocurrencies.

HOnestly, i wish that we could see more of this in other countries like the US and China. However instead of embracing bitcoin, they seem to shy away from it and even try to ruin it for everyone by implementing regulations that are anti-bitcoin.

But bitcoin in the long run will overcome governments. It is a decentralized movement, if enough people get on board there is no doubt that it will succeed and achieve mass adoption.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:13:34 PM

What more we need are online shops, vendors to adopt bitcoin, if a country is accepting it as a currency should not be a surprise because once you read the code you'll see how everything from A to Z works and not only you would be able to verify all the transactions but you would have the freedom over mining it for yourself. what they are doing is good but only for the people living there, unfortunately because of the nameless nature of bitcoin so many online markets and companies will never accept it because they need proof of residency and with bitcoin providing that sort of information is impractical.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:36:47 PM

This is fantastic. Although I think that bitcoin will be just another mode of payment in Switzerland among many others.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:40:14 PM

In Europe, Switzerland is one of the most mature economies there, and they are always looking to improve their system. This is a great news for Bitcoin, because it will get some positive attention, as last days there have been plenty of negative news surrounding the cryptocurrency world. I believe many other countries will follow Switzerland in this.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

Definitely positive news and it shows that not all governments fear cryptocurrencies. When governments realize that they can't stop Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, they will begin to accept it more. They will realize that they can benefit from it as well through innovation and transparency. New businesses will start as a result and they will add to the economic growth of the country.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:34:36 PM

Damn, now I like Swithzerland even more. I wish i was born there Smiley imho they have one of the best law systebs in the world and they are still moving forward.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: