Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The panic seller irony  (Read 5676 times)
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

If there is a panic in the sales it will be very influential on the price of bitcoin this may be bitcoin prices will drop dramatically because bitcoin already has many more supply, so for the future do not happen again panic sales because it will harm your own.

CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

I know some coworkers that sold BTC today, they are real casuals, they got into BTC because they heard it went up a lot, they don't know even to set a local wallet so they store their coins on Coinbase or wherever the fuck they buy at.

Well, they sold today at at the dip near the $4000 double bottom.

The irony is, these casuals are the ones that are always complaining about how it's unfair that BTC is distributed in the hands of few whales, YET, they are the ones that constantly panicsell and give their cheap BTC back to these same hands they are complaining about, because guess who is profiting the most on these dumps: whales. They buy lots of cheap BTC.

If you want whales to stop having so much BTC, don't panic sell or you will keep feeding them. Just focus on your own portfolio and keep stacking BTC on the dips. In the long term, we will win.

Because these panic sellers always thinking about easily getting money and investing in short term ones. They are the small timers in which easily worried about the movements of prices. You are right that if they stop selling their bitcoin at low price, those whales will definitely make move to sell theirs.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 11:37:19 AM

the share of hamsters, which may panic, not so many they have, the market is still controlled by the big players with the help of news and the sale or purchase of bitcoin.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:52:56 AM

I know some coworkers that sold BTC today, they are real casuals, they got into BTC because they heard it went up a lot, they don't know even to set a local wallet so they store their coins on Coinbase or wherever the fuck they buy at.

The irony is, these casuals are the ones that are always complaining about how it's unfair that BTC is distributed in the hands of few whales, YET, they are the ones that constantly panicsell and give their cheap BTC back to these same hands they are complaining about, because guess who is profiting the most on these dumps: whales. They buy lots of cheap BTC.

If you want whales to stop having so much BTC, don't panic sell or you will keep feeding them. Just focus on your own portfolio and keep stacking BTC on the dips. In the long term, we will win.

yes, it is true. the bitcoin is long term investment, we can get alot benefit from it. by seeing this fluctuations today, I see, prefer hold and wait the price will rise. day to day trading you will get lesser of profit.
Bitcoin is basically best for long term investment as the gain in its value depends on time. The more time it is gives, the more expensive it becomes. Other than that, it can be beneficial only if a person has got some trading skills. Actually, that would be making him rich quicker than holding for long. Though this involves huge risk and in the beginning, a trader would face some loss but end is fruitful.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

True. I've known of the same people who panic sold their shares last February and lo and behold they're regretting that descision quickly when the price of BTC went up again. While it is true that whales buy an insane amount of coins in one transaction, we have to keep in mind that therr are but few whales and are more of us. If we pool all our coins together, we over shadow the whales hands down. What I've learned, and I learned the hard way, you have to hold your coins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

Well yes, the wales as you call them will always profit from panic sale. And to be honest i agree with what you think, but i must say that that panic sale will never stop. It will happen from time to time, over and over again.
badem

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

I dont think that whales profit more than regular people as a %. Of course they might profit more in absolute terms, but then again they loose more when it dumps. Whales dont know what the market will be tomorrow too, but they are probably whales because they learned to be patient. So everyone can become a whale with the right moves and attitude.

I am really not a fan of this whale bashing. Feels like searching for a black sheep
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

People are now panic in buying Bitcoin they are not panic in selling Bitcoin.Traders are trying to get free airdrops this means traders are accepting Bitcoins once the price of Bitcoin decrease people begins to sell Bitcoin this is because people want only to earn money and not to loose so they don't try to take risk and starts selling. There is no chance in losing money in Bitcoin now people are aware of the market that the price will fall and rise so there is no need for panic Bitcoin will give profit.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

Well yes, the wales as you call them will always profit from panic sale. And to be honest i agree with what you think, but i must say that that panic sale will never stop. It will happen from time to time, over and over again.
indeed panic will never stop in the world of trading cryptocurrency and it is fair, those who follow always make the market crowded, Grin
and it is actually between good and also less good, if for other traders of course it could be an advantage if there are people panicked but pity on the person himself who experienced panic Cheesy

rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:08:52 PM

Those whales are developers, if an ico want's their bounty campaign participants to have profit then they will not sell their coins immediately in the market because there are investors who also wants to sell coins and that's what makes the price of altcoin dump even more in the market.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

I do not currently blame these panic sellers, but rather complain about the decisions of those who have a mindset that bitcoin prices will continue as they have been in the last few months. They always sell when the price touches resistance and it makes the seller stronger than the buyer who produces the decline again, whereas many people are expecting a breakout to occur and go beyond price resistance.
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

This is how the majority of people operate in trading, it's kinda crazy.  They buy in seeing that the price is climbing, but then it drops instead.  They think "i better sell now to cut my losses" after it's dropped, then buy back in again when it's already high and climbing back up.  The complete total opposite of how you should be trading, but that's what people naturally do for some reason.  It's important to not panic in this space.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

Not everyone can handle pressure especially money matters, they easily swayed when their investment is at risk. I almost did the same thing, but fortunately I clear my head first before I act. 

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

Not everyone can handle pressure especially money matters, they easily swayed when their investment is at risk. I almost did the same thing, but fortunately I clear my head first before I act. 

But what are you gonna do against all the other crowd who is doing what you used to do before? Nothing can be done. Also, i know a lot of people who only buy cryptos to make a 10% and then leave the market.
lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

yeah panic selling are just making the price are more getting worst than actual price, it just like we helping the whale to getting more profit with them, who have more supply can direct the price
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

there are so many investors who don`t know why they have invested into crypto and they do so because someone has earned so much money in past so the panic sellers can`t be avoided here.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

selling panic like a domino effect, which continues to propagate produce a new phenomenon, which when it occurs at the first point then akam trigger the collapse of the next point to the point where the price is completely destroyed and touch the new saturation point there may be a turning point even though it is very heavy, to prevent this happening we should not necessarily sell when there is bad news because it will be the trigger
WHTP

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

I was thinking about this today. Of how whales can manipulate the market, and so essentially it's perpetual free money.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

That's the problem right here, people buying in without actually trying to understand cryptocurrencies and their implications. Of course they leave the market at the slightest sneeze, I would too if I were only in it for the gamble.

We still don't know whether USD 4k,- is actually going to hold though, don't jinx it. USD 5k,- may also turn out to be a double top :X

I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's mostly whales buying up these dumps. But there's a certain irony in people complaining about missing out while also either a) not trying to get started with cryptos in the first place and b) not being patient enough to hold.

Either way, I wouldn't worry much. It's no one's loss. They'll be back sooner or later.

Correct,  their are bitcoimer who doesn't have patience at all. The token they have directly trade but we cannot blame them because they have their own idea why is that happen. Those whales are just waiting for the dumps. But it is irony in the other hand because some are true to life. We don't have to be worry much.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

They have not caught up with the market fluctuations, or they have had some financial problems, so they panicked, and this has made the whale more profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: