Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The panic seller irony  (Read 5676 times)
DMCR lah

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:09:49 PM

It is ironic on the island of Madura is known as the Salt Island, but the realization of this white crystal is now beginning to be rare.
Scarcity of late salt has made most of the mothers in Bangkalan District panicked. Because although not one of the main ingredients, salt is still needed by the community. In order to taste the food is not tasteless tasteless
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:36:40 AM

Maybe almost all investors are experiencing it. Like I've experienced the same thing a panicked seller. Maybe they are still just joining in bitcoin investments with thinkers fearing their initial capital is all gone so that the panic sells. But within 1 month ahead the price rises and regret that will come. My advice only be patient for success in investing.

The key difference is the amount you have invested. If you invested a little amount of money, so that even if the price dips you are not worried, you will be safe. There is a possibility that Bitcoin may lose 90% of its value and that should not give you sleepless nights. Then you can afford to sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster ride, getting ready to cash out when the price of Bitcoin really takes off.

That or if you're really serious to go for the long run. If you're reslly planning to hold for like a year or two, these fluctuations would just pass by you and you'd likely be an observer from the sidelines until the time when you plan to reap your profits. Like if you believe that bitcoin will be a lot more valuable in 2-3 years, then a few hundred dollar drop would be nothing to be concerned about

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

yes you are right with the bad news that attack the bitcoin price of many traders who panic so you have to take advantage of existing opportunities to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Panic selling is bond to happen especially times like this. Many have invested a lot hoping for a better returns but are hit with the reality of low price values. forcing them to quickly sell
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

that's what happens when the only knows of fortunately bitcoin but could not understand the risks and analyze what happened. panic became a thing that many people concluding when their investments fall. This is not a cruel market, however wrong they are not yet ready to enter the crypto.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:53:54 AM

Maybe almost all investors are experiencing it. Like I've experienced the same thing a panicked seller. Maybe they are still just joining in bitcoin investments with thinkers fearing their initial capital is all gone so that the panic sells. But within 1 month ahead the price rises and regret that will come. My advice only be patient for success in investing.
I think they're all pretty frantic. because we know the price of bitcoin fell by more than %60 since the beginning of this year. and certainly there are many people who panic about this. let alone the price has not been happen recover until now. it makes me even more panicked. but I'm always convinced that the price going down will definitely come up someday. and I have to be patient to make a big profit
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:18:26 AM

This is ironical and sad, many people buy when bitcoin prices above $ 15k, but because of panic and false news they have to sell for 50% cheaper, I do not understand why they do not wait patiently, whereas the trend of year end prices have always skyrocketed after august.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

All of us who are there in the world of thee crypto currencies have made certain mistakes in the past and that because of which, they have suffered a huge loss as well but all these things have then helped them in learning some important lessons which helped them in their future lives. It is none other than poor control over your emotions which make you do such kind of things because of which you suffer.
coinadon

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

I deeply appreciate your statement. If you do not want to lose enough beehenti be panic seller, And start buying with btc pair that has good prospects to ride. It is very traditional if you hear the complaints of the panic seller. Which is all done by his own fault.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

yes I agree with you because panic sell that makes the price down
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

All of us who are there in the world of thee crypto currencies have made certain mistakes in the past and that because of which, they have suffered a huge loss as well but all these things have then helped them in learning some important lessons which helped them in their future lives. It is none other than poor control over your emotions which make you do such kind of things because of which you suffer.
i think all traders have experienced panic sell, because this is a process to become a consistent profit trader. therefore we must learn to discipline the analysis we have planned, and do not forget to practice continuously

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Javathon

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

This is the truth behind the rise and the fall of the price of bitcoin. People who don't have much knowledge about the coin, they just want to benefit from the pumps without clearly knowing everything behind it.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

to join the currency crypto we must know about the risks that may occur and when the price falls then we should remain calm and do not panic sell because by selling it will only make us a loss and the price of crypto which also will continue to fall
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

The key difference is the amount you have invested. If you invested a little amount of money, so that even if the price dips you are not worried, you will be safe. There is a possibility that Bitcoin may lose 90% of its value and that should not give you sleepless nights. Then you can afford to sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster ride, getting ready to cash out when the price of Bitcoin really takes off.

Is there really a possibility of bitcoin lose its price up to 90%? I am hoping this will not happen as many of us will really suffer from this. I will still be positive and hoping that btc will rise again the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Selling bitcoin when panic is only detrimental to ourselves because we will suffer losses, but instead our coins will be purchased by people who have been eyeing keadan now, by buying bitcoin from people who panic.
ucingucingan

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

this can be very damaging to the price of a commodity in the market, it can be a domino effect that is difficult to stop during the volume of sales more than the volume of purchases, one way to not fall into panic selling is to not directly believe the news that appears, especially if the news is sourced not from a reliable source
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

Everyone panicked because of bad issues and hackers steal btc in the exchanger makes the btc price decreases. I hope this mid-year prices bitcoin and crypto getting better and everyone can re-invest.
darkangel020716

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

I agree with you, some investors couldn't think of that, with the desire to have a bigger profit, they will just invest all their money to some altcoins or btc ,they will just think that the price will not o down instead of expecting that it will also be dipping , and this is the main reason why some investors sell their funds when the market goes down, stupid decisions become their resort to avoid loss when the truth is they are losing instead of gaining.
Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:27:54 PM

I dont think that whales profit more than regular people as a %. Of course they might profit more in absolute terms, but then again they loose more when it dumps. Whales dont know what the market will be tomorrow too, but they are probably whales because they learned to be patient. So everyone can become a whale with the right moves and attitude.

I am really not a fan of this whale bashing. Feels like searching for a black sheep

I think They might be great in what they do. However, when people are scared and try to make informed decisions, they look to the group and copy the behavior. Which means buying near the top in the frenzy of the market and selling near the bottom in a panic. Just the exact opposite of what you want.
Stop worrying about what other people are doing and answer your own questions. No experts out there know the future.
neurotypical, your example is a good illustration of why you should not follow the crowd. I suspect your co-worker is not stupid.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

hahaha ... that is the biggest ignorance that is done someone who is too panicked about the situation that happened
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: