Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The panic seller irony  (Read 5676 times)
Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

I think smart people make bet the long run, by selecting something according they have the potential untapped - here's why so many people tell others to just fun, because bitcoin can grow up to 5 or 6 figures if it will continue to get the adoption. better just relax and stop check prices and news every 20 minutes and think when to sell - it investment for many years and decade. and I think daily trading without any information that can give you a profit, especially on the market that is not set, is one of the worst thing you can do in the field of finance, especially if you buy / sell in mode panic.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

of  course  there  would  be  panic  since  we  work in a cryptocurrency  and  of  course  there  will  be  fear  of selling  their  coins  even  it  is not the  time but what ever just go on.
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:35 PM

I know some coworkers that sold BTC today, they are real casuals, they got into BTC because they heard it went up a lot, they don't know even to set a local wallet so they store their coins on Coinbase or wherever the fuck they buy at.

Well, they sold today at at the dip near the $4000 double bottom.

The irony is, these casuals are the ones that are always complaining about how it's unfair that BTC is distributed in the hands of few whales, YET, they are the ones that constantly panicsell and give their cheap BTC back to these same hands they are complaining about, because guess who is profiting the most on these dumps: whales. They buy lots of cheap BTC.

If you want whales to stop having so much BTC, don't panic sell or you will keep feeding them. Just focus on your own portfolio and keep stacking BTC on the dips. In the long term, we will win.
I really agree with you, it's time to stop feeding whales, because it's very bad for bicoin bad.
I hope all investors are aware of this. never provoked by negative media news and panic sells.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

I have read and heard many such stories. People are often very sensitive to such things. I myself sold the etherium for $ 15. From such mistakes nobody is insured.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

Panic selling is typically driven by fear that the market for a particular industry, or in general, will decline, causing additional losses. Panic selling however, can have the effect of flooding the market with securities that are being sold at lower and lower prices, thereby driving the price down and causing more selling. Most market crashes have been caused by panic selling.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

It's really an irony to see those panic sellers selling their digital assets in a losing price during crisis only to find out that it's getting high on the following weeks or months. But these ironies can be describe as stupidity when they are always doing it all the time.

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

You can say that this is a panic seller irony, but for me it is suffering and pain because you were hoping on one thing and it appears to be, and it turned to be another thing completely.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

bitcoin price is gaining more and more value so it is good to be patient while deciding about selling or saving bitcoin, as I have some bitcoin and I want to wait till the time when my bitcoin will be able to return me the amount I investing in it so don’t panic and wait for the right time to sell
It is a wise and hard decision if how we are going to react with the market, it is up to us, we should not also rely to experts since we do have different kinds of needs, so for me I am making my decision based on my needs and my perspective and goal, I am making sure that in a little way I earned and would just buy again at the right value.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

I know some coworkers that sold BTC today, they are real casuals, they got into BTC because they heard it went up a lot, they don't know even to set a local wallet so they store their coins on Coinbase or wherever the fuck they buy at.

The irony is, these casuals are the ones that are always complaining about how it's unfair that BTC is distributed in the hands of few whales, YET, they are the ones that constantly panicsell and give their cheap BTC back to these same hands they are complaining about, because guess who is profiting the most on these dumps: whales. They buy lots of cheap BTC.

If you want whales to stop having so much BTC, don't panic sell or you will keep feeding them. Just focus on your own portfolio and keep stacking BTC on the dips. In the long term, we will win.
Just today I was laughing at my friend that sold his Bitcoins earlier this month at the rate of $6.4😂😂😂 I told him to have patience till this year ends but he refused. Although I know that having patience in Bitcoin is not an easy thing for anyone to do, but I still advise people to do it.

And that’s another reason we are being told to invest what we can afford to lose, and be ready to wait till we have patience. Just look at the price this week, it gotten high.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

when the price falls we better to stay calm and positive-minded, do not panic then sell because it will make us a loss and the price of coins will also become increasingly decreased when many are selling, should we keep holding even we can buy when the price is low
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

As the market keeps falling, the holding of BTC is a fear of investors, many have bought at high prices and now prices are always down they are worried.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

it's sad to see a lot of people who panic sell and I think they are people who are classified to panic easily and can not be confident, not only that it is also trading they do not see from the situation.

I think They may complain and delay some people, but that is the maximum damage they can do. The best is the weak hand shaken as quickly as possible. Do we need a real real dealer? may be
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

They have no trust and are too easily panicked because of negative news. Panic sellers can contribute to the decrease of bitcoin, because supply is too high than demand.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

the analyze here is indeed a good one, and I guess they have regret their decision many times when they saw the price go up to 20k as the post was made on September 2017. There will always be people who complain every time but when the action comes they act differently.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

I have the same strategy. HODL while it's low and keep buying when there's a bearish trend but only bit by bit not all out. It's not hard to give in to your fears and sell since they are too afraid to admit defeat when they think that they'll lose everything.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:50:45 PM

If the price of bitcoin in the market goes down, it doesn't mean that it is the ending of bitcoin. Don't panic if the price decrease because it is an opportunity for the people who don't have yet bitcoin. Don't sell your bitcoin if the price is low you will not get your profit if you do it while if you wait until the price goes up so that there is a possibility that your money will increase.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:50:56 PM

When you are on bitcoin, you should not only think about how much profit you will have, but we must consider how we will handle those bitcoins. Most people are on bitcoin without knowing how it works, and how does its market and price changes from time to time. They should consider first its volatility before engaging into this kind of crypto to be informed and wont be shocked when its price is dumping. If we do not have enough knowledge regarding this, all our profit will definitely lost in just one glimpse. Thats why it is very important to be updated on current issues on btc. Do extra reaearch and reading. And always stick on the rule "buy when its cheap, and sell when the price is high." Do HODL  and have a lot of patience and moat especially do not panic sell.
runway

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

When sellers panic, this will push the market down more. And it seems that sharks are fond of this chaos.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

Panic is a big sin to have in cryptocurrency and the market.
The holy thing we need to do is be patient and have the guts to hold.
Make wise decision always
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

The number of negative news of course makes a lot of users to panic that makes the price drop and users also participate in panic, this is what makes bitcoin prices difficult to succeed like last year.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: