Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The panic seller irony  (Read 5676 times)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

Price reductions at the moment are indeed a lot of questions, what really happened? Are these bears just engineering a shareholder or we call a whale starving because this might be a way to get more bitcoin, because thinking this way people will sell bitcoin at a low price.
PhoenixEmpire

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

I think the market is set for a new bullrun. I know most analysts are against that idea but the sentiment is changing steadily especially with Bakkt news and possible ETF. All you have to do now is just HODL!.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

Causing investors to panic and sell off their bitcoins.  That's probably what whales are wanting because they can buy BTC at a low price.  And after that pump up the market to sell the BTC.  The only thing when the market goes down we need to be sober patient, not to panic because of bad news generated by whales to create FUD.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

there must be a way to anticipate things like that because it happens when prices go down many people panic with the situation and like this, the pope is indeed starving then looking for bait that is not maintained.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

Indeed they are sustaining the whales and they abhor it. Heaps of FUD. They didn't understand that this point can be up further bolstering their good fortune by being the whale and purchase a greater amount of bitcoin while holding the other. This individuals has not been on bitcoin for not long time and have not encounter comparable cases. Those cases are simply rehashing itself without there take note. Simply continue holding, dear holders.

Panic sellers give us disadvantages and advantages as well. When sellers engaged themselves in panic selling the  supply of currencies tend  become high which results  to price dump in the market. When this thing happens, we buyers/holder could get cryptocurrencies at a lower price.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:31:12 PM

you know what sucks? becoming one of the panic sellers, that's the problem with people who are just into somethings they don't even knew about, panic sellers are those kind of people who jump in something they don't even know just because the hype of it.
nasekguring

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

Not everyone can handle pressure especially money matters, they easily swayed when their investment is at risk. I almost did the same thing, but fortunately I clear my head first before I act.  Undecided Undecided
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

true, panic will only make the situation worse and you will lose your money, it's better to stay calm and think positively, hold the bitcoin you have and wait because the price of bitcoin will definitely recover and will rise again
I think it's good if there are more panic sellers because I can get bitcoin and other crypto at very cheap prices, because the influence of panic sellers is only a small part, the main role is investors
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

the selling irony of panic I think is very bad for the price of a commodity. this is like a vicious cycle of money that keeps on repeating until a certain saturation point, just imagine if you sell panic then it will invite other people to do the same thing because they are afraid that their assets are worthless when the price drops drastically, and it will be done by many people when you trigger selling panic, is very detrimental
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:43:01 PM

Lots of investors feels Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme or a get quick rich platform, where you can crash in and out with lots of profit, Do not be in a hurry to earn big, research well to determine where to invest. research before investing and do not invest before researching.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:29:22 AM

Causing investors to panic and sell off their bitcoins.  That's probably what whales are wanting because they can buy BTC at a low price.  And after that pump up the market to sell the BTC.  The only thing when the market goes down we need to be sober patient, not to panic because of bad news generated by whales to create FUD.

Patients is the key if we want make big profits in cryptomarket. There is no benefits with panic and selling our coin with cheap price. We will regret it because cryptomarket still undervalue and will reach trillion dollar market cap i am believe
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

I know some coworkers that sold BTC today, they are real casuals, they got into BTC because they heard it went up a lot, they don't know even to set a local wallet so they store their coins on Coinbase or wherever the fuck they buy at.

Well, they sold today at at the dip near the $4000 double bottom.

The irony is, these casuals are the ones that are always complaining about how it's unfair that BTC is distributed in the hands of few whales, YET, they are the ones that constantly panicsell and give their cheap BTC back to these same hands they are complaining about, because guess who is profiting the most on these dumps: whales. They buy lots of cheap BTC.

If you want whales to stop having so much BTC, don't panic sell or you will keep feeding them. Just focus on your own portfolio and keep stacking BTC on the dips. In the long term, we will win.

i coudlnt agree more, some are blaming whales when the move but actually, most fluctuation of btc price are dictated by panic sellers, whales are there just to take advantage of buying coins on a cheaper price, a lot of panic sellers are feeding the whales, so when the whales sell, it has a bigger affect on the market price, obviously, the ratio of whales and panic sellers are very much unbalanced, there are more small time traders, who are trading small amounts and panic sell when they feel that the market will go deeper, big whales on the other hand are outnumbered by small time sellers, do the math.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:56:26 AM

We have give more education for panic member are selling their asset, it make all of asset dump and low if keep to sell their coin. We have give them solution to trust next bitcoin or altcoin come back to higher price again.
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:00:06 AM

That is right.
Panic sellers will regret because they dumped their coins, they dumped their future wealth.
Only people who hold will have a bright future and great ending with profits.
I honestly think what has been happening was that people get freaked out, panic and keep dumping for no reasons.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:03:28 AM

I know some coworkers that sold BTC today, they are real casuals, they got into BTC because they heard it went up a lot, they don't know even to set a local wallet so they store their coins on Coinbase or wherever the fuck they buy at.

The irony is, these casuals are the ones that are always complaining about how it's unfair that BTC is distributed in the hands of few whales, YET, they are the ones that constantly panicsell and give their cheap BTC back to these same hands they are complaining about, because guess who is profiting the most on these dumps: whales. They buy lots of cheap BTC.

If you want whales to stop having so much BTC, don't panic sell or you will keep feeding them. Just focus on your own portfolio and keep stacking BTC on the dips. In the long term, we will win.

Panic selling will always happen for the people who are not well knowledgeable about how cryptocurrency works, that is the reason we should invest even more when the market prices are decreasing.
I think not only investors who are not knowledgeable, panic can come to all investors. if the situation on the market is in very
worrying. but I'm sure experienced traders know how to manage their panic so as not to influence the decision he chose..
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

Panic selling will always happen for the people who are not well knowledgeable about how cryptocurrency works, that is the reason we should invest even more when the market prices are decreasing.
I think not only investors who are not knowledgeable, panic can come to all investors. if the situation on the market is in very
worrying. but I'm sure experienced traders know how to manage their panic so as not to influence the decision he chose..
they can manage panic because they have practiced before, maybe for a long time. panic usually arises from looking at charts, and followed by news of scattered supporters, so they are carried away by the current

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

they can manage panic because they have practiced before, maybe for a long time. panic usually arises from looking at charts, and followed by news of scattered supporters, so they are carried away by the current

Most of the panic sellers are the beginners. They start to think that they lose the money when the market is falling and try to get rid of their cryptocurrencies.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

you are definetely correct. there are so many panic sellers. and whales collect more bitcoins because of those panic sellers. but i think this is a part of this market. those kind of people have always been here and they will always be.
georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

Yes, good advice buddy. How to explain this to people who are always panicking and at the slightest fall, they merge their entire portfolio
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

Those are the ones who only rely on the courage to enter the crypto. In fact, Crypto requires high knowledge, they are not aware that they will be faced with this position so that the brand makes panic sales and they give bitcoin to the popes at very cheap prices.
trading requires a high analysis, for those who only rely on luck then he runs out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: