Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest Me a Coin, And I'll Tell You What I Think  (Read 4391 times)
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:34:16 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 08:33:10 AM by tokeweed

What do you think about OMG and QTUM?

OMG is still looking good if you either got in on listing day or got in during the ICO phase.  This is one of the rare cases that an ICO token came climbing starting from the day it was listed.  But for the traders who aren't holding any, stay away.

QTUM is not looking good.  I'm personally not touching that for now.

What do you think about RLC  and TKN? Thank you.

RLC, put this in your watch list.  Volatility is going down and it's starting to go flat.  That's the time when it's being accumulated.  Now I know some of you like to accumulate at that stage but I don't.  I like getting in when it starts gaining some momentum.

TKN is a little too volatile for my taste.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:01:38 PM

Some coins I am looking at very closely currently:

DNT -> amazing dump from 150mio to 25mio usd

BTS -> decentraliced Exchange -> lot of potential (see China News..)
BQX -> "super" wallet
XML -> with 200mio usd relatively cheap; same devs as xrp; if xrp rises, XML could easily do x 3 - x 5 without a high risk

SIGT -> privacy

layers to build projects on:
ANT
EOS
QTUM
NEO

THANKS for all useful comments/ analysis!

@tokeweed:

What is your opinion to the coins listed above?
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:33:42 AM

Nexus and Syscoin. They're my two biggest holdings but I'm excited about both of them. Not sure how these don't show up more regularly on these forums. Not much of trading coins as they are buy and hold short/medium term but would love to hear your thoughts.

NXS.  If you bought them on late May or early June then you're still in the green.  But from the POV of a guy who's still looking for an altcoin to trade, this looks really bad at the moment.  Volatility is high and it just recently peaked followed by a huge sell off by almost 50%. 

SYS is the same.  I actually was aware of its break out when it happened around end of August - early September.  I thought this was gonna be one of those gems that would trend up amid the bear market.  But no.  Another huge sell off in the end.  If I traded this during the break out, I wouldn't have made any profit.  I like following trends even if that means going thru the draw downs, but this one would have hit my stop loss.

What about a coin from your side? Even in a terrible market there should be a couple of alts you'd still pick, if not on strength of price short term, then on the valuation of the November bitcoin fork? Otherwise, I would like to hear your thoughts on STRATIS. It was above $7 and everyone said it would be $20, now it is around $5. And WAVES. When does it stop becoming good buy value?

For my side just visit this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1622909.0

I haven't been posting anything there so that means I got nothing but BTC and a couple of long term holds.

STRAT is still not looking good but the volatility is starting to go down.  If you're not holding any and are interested in this, start putting it in your watch list.

WAVES.  Aha!  It's showing signs that it's starting to breakout.  Hmmm...  I could put in some coins in this and see what develops.  But be aware of the fake out.  It happens a lot in the current market conditions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nhote

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:27:00 AM

thanks for this opportunity:
1ST APX BAY CLOAK INFX QRL VRC ZEN

looking forward to your insights

1ST may have found its support, but I'm still not convinced and I won't buy into this at the moment.  Watch this closely and wait for that upside momentum.

APX, see my post before this.

BAY is flat.  I mean you could buy into this, but you won't know which way it will go or how long it's gonna stay flat.  Another wait and see scenario.

CLOAK broke out two days before you made this post.  I hope you got on as it still looks good.  Keep following that trend.

INFLX, trying to break out but followed up be some selling.  I guess buy into it when it's dipping is best.  But be careful tho and place a stop loss.

QRL, last month's break out was actually a fake out.  It's still a wait and see.  I would hate buying now and get impatient waiting.

VRC is starting to look good but still not convinced.  Wait for that upside momentum.

ZEN, see my post above, I think I did this too already.

I will do the rest tomorrow.  Keep them coming.

thanks for the feedback, mate - pretty interesting.

yes, i've enjoyed the CLOAK rally so far... correction was inevitable but i hope there will be some more good surprises - what do you think?

both INFX and QRL have major milestones scheduled for the coming weeks. that may be the nudge to make them break out... i'm betting on it, especially concerning INFX.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:44:44 AM

thanks for this opportunity:
1ST APX BAY CLOAK INFX QRL VRC ZEN

looking forward to your insights

1ST may have found its support, but I'm still not convinced and I won't buy into this at the moment.  Watch this closely and wait for that upside momentum.

APX, see my post before this.

BAY is flat.  I mean you could buy into this, but you won't know which way it will go or how long it's gonna stay flat.  Another wait and see scenario.

CLOAK broke out two days before you made this post.  I hope you got on as it still looks good.  Keep following that trend.

INFLX, trying to break out but followed up be some selling.  I guess buy into it when it's dipping is best.  But be careful tho and place a stop loss.

QRL, last month's break out was actually a fake out.  It's still a wait and see.  I would hate buying now and get impatient waiting.

VRC is starting to look good but still not convinced.  Wait for that upside momentum.

ZEN, see my post above, I think I did this too already.

I will do the rest tomorrow.  Keep them coming.

yes, i've enjoyed the CLOAK rally so far... correction was inevitable but i hope there will be some more good surprises - what do you think?

both INFX and QRL have major milestones scheduled for the coming weeks. that may be the nudge to make them break out... i'm betting on it, especially concerning INFX.

CLOAK's value moved to 7$ marketplace value now and I investing on this will take to more profit soon. MY friend invested on the bitconnect coin and now its value is 117$ when I noticed it last time. Above coins are best to invest the money in the ICO and token sale after pre-ic. INFX we cannot say anything we just need to wait see the upcoming value.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

XBL - Billionaire token. Interested to see what you think of it.
WildJippy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:46:50 AM

Nexus and Syscoin. They're my two biggest holdings but I'm excited about both of them. Not sure how these don't show up more regularly on these forums. Not much of trading coins as they are buy and hold short/medium term but would love to hear your thoughts.

NXS.  If you bought them on late May or early June then you're still in the green.  But from the POV of a guy who's still looking for an altcoin to trade, this looks really bad at the moment.  Volatility is high and it just recently peaked followed by a huge sell off by almost 50%. 

SYS is the same.  I actually was aware of its break out when it happened around end of August - early September.  I thought this was gonna be one of those gems that would trend up amid the bear market.  But no.  Another huge sell off in the end.  If I traded this during the break out, I wouldn't have made any profit.  I like following trends even if that means going thru the draw downs, but this one would have hit my stop loss.

If you are still in the green would you advise hodling or selling?

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:48:00 PM

Your thoughts on masternode coins?   Here's a good list: https://masternodes.pro/

I'd be keen for your take on CRAVE (obviously Smiley ) and more risky ones like LINDA, Neutron and BitSend.   

Altarex29

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

Whats about eBTC and BTX. If I grab some airdrops what strategy would be the best?
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

What do you think about EMB?

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:03:25 PM

ETH and LTC are solid and test resistant altcoins despite the unpleasant rumors. Nothing more consistent than both as part of investment. I am less think of altcoin that's not super big capitalization.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:12:05 PM

ETH and LTC are solid and test resistant altcoins despite the unpleasant rumors. Nothing more consistent than both as part of investment. I am less think of altcoin that's not super big capitalization.

Definitely, LTC is one of the most stable coins in the world, even growing steadily and will most likely pass 100$ by the end of this year, and ETH is such a useful coin, like funding ICO's, building smart contracts, creating tokens, ... Both are virtually guaranteed to survive the next decade

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
sandwich_23

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

Thoughts on....

-Maidsafe
-Dash
-FUN
GlancingCaro

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:02:02 PM

Hey guys, suggest me what to trade and I'll tell you what I think and also possibly post a chart to visualize my thoughts.

I'm in the sidelines for now as I don't see anything good to trade.  The whole market pretty much sucks.  But there might be a gem or two out there that's under the radar that I haven't heard of.

So help me find those gems.  Suggest me a coin to trade.  Thanks.

Edit:  Caveat Emptor.  All I say is not trading advice or any of that sort.  For all you know it all could be BS on my part.

What do you think about ZRX?
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:14:06 PM

What is about modum.io guys? Its an very interesting project, theyre going to build some chips to track cooled packages with a Blockchain. They already involved at the switzer post and I trink it will get a lot of attention, if they really could sink the transport costs of cooled stuff!
WildJippy

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:53:18 AM

Thoughts on....

-Maidsafe
-Dash
-FUN

I second this, really curious what you think about FUN. It keeps popping up although the price seems stagnant.

nhote

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:27:39 PM

CLOAK's value moved to 7$ marketplace value now and I investing on this will take to more profit soon. MY friend invested on the bitconnect coin and now its value is 117$ when I noticed it last time. Above coins are best to invest the money in the ICO and token sale after pre-ic. INFX we cannot say anything we just need to wait see the upcoming value.

INFX finally broke out and is pumping real good. i think it will grow quite a bit over the next two weeks
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

ETH is a good one i think i will invest in it, because many people are already investing in it plus Blockchain has already added support to buy ETH on their site that means you can buy Bitcoins and ETH safely and secure.

Also many people are saying that ETH is the follower of Bitcoin that means that it is close to bitcoin and has the potential to grow.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:24:43 AM

How about :
1. LISK
2. Syscoin
3. Verge
4. Status

Lisk.  It broke out around August 20.  If you got in then it's good to take some profit now.  But if you missed the trend, just leave it be.  You can find another good opportunity next time.
Verge.  The same with Lisk, broke out, and now is a good time to take some profit.  Otherwise, avoid.
Status.  This is in my watch list actually.  It's still trending down but it's starting to go sideways.  I personally won't trade it yet but keep a close eye on this one.

I already did Syscoin.  Please check my past posts.

Korecoin

If you missed the breakout last September 16 just stay away.  But honestly if I replied to your post right away, I'd still think it's better to avoid it.  It's too volatile for my taste.  But if you're good at timing the market then why not.  But I suck at it, so I usually go for low volatility and high volume.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:14:04 AM

Hey guys, suggest me what to trade and I'll tell you what I think and also possibly post a chart to visualize my thoughts.

I'm in the sidelines for now as I don't see anything good to trade.  The whole market pretty much sucks.  But there might be a gem or two out there that's under the radar that I haven't heard of.

So help me find those gems.  Suggest me a coin to trade.  Thanks.

Edit:  Caveat Emptor.  All I say is not trading advice or any of that sort.  For all you know it all could be BS on my part.

Hey, bro! What do you think of Dent coin? This was a project whose ICO ended more than a couple of months ago and it was selling a good deal of Dent coins. It was successful in general. But there are many people out there who are doubting Dent's price to increase a big deal because the token supply is too huge.

Need your thoughts on this! Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: