Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 06:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying for a few sentence weekly | Any country  (Read 876 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:11:04 PM

I have a satisfying amount of ongoing contribution from you for now. I collected the following answers to satisfy you and help our co-operative case if I decide to re-open the thread for new enrollments.

The report you are asking for is only for the named coins right ? And if this is right what will happen if some of the coins you named have no action in this current week ? Can my report be like ( x coin is stable this week and there is no interesting news ? ) . BTW this situation will probably occur a lot .

Fair question. A report on stability could be a valid report too. Of course, if a coin has no related news for a long time, it could have a meaning. Is the project dying?

Also is it possible to have an escrow or something in that trend to make sure we have some form of deal ?

An escrow is always an option and the choice is yours.

So may we know what are those coins/platform you are interested in? I am interested too to do this offer, I'm from Philippines. Either post only here on this thread or send you a private message on submitting the report, right?

I always declare the coins that I am interested in a private message.

I would be interested in doing this. Would you mind if I reused the 'module' I generate for you and publish it elsewhere (or sell to someone else as well) - 24 hours after I have sent it you?

I would not like you to publicly re-use the module that I bought from you. We could make an exception with certain private boards.

I wrote some article before it was 1,500php which 30$ at that time it was a huge amount of money back then, however thing didn't stay the same we wouldn't know what is the decent amount that we need to pay now. I guess it should be about 50$ more or less depends on the difficulties of the article.

I consider the following my answer to your question too:
I am afraid I was not clear with declaring my wish and I am sorry for that. I do not wish an article

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: