: DCurrent Version is v0.6.5.2Explanation of Changes
With all the recent problems we have been seeing with up and coming potential currencies , We took action to try to make life for the miner/investor at these early stages as good/ secure and solid as possible.
how we aimed to achieve this was:
- Kept to a predictable and ultra low fee structure.
- Stabilized the Wallet and fixed the code issues.
- All Sync issues are fix that we know of
- Added Checkpoints.Things we are reviewing for the future :
- Dynamic third party Checkpoints
- Possible move to PoS - if we can avoid the code bloat and the issues.
*****Nybble is out of Beta now with wallet 6.5.2 Important!***Always have a backup your wallet or have the private keys exported just in case of any error and please report any error on this topic ***Please PM digitalindustry and add to this thread any new info or issues with this clientFixed:
Download v0.6.5.2 Nybble walletWindows:https://mega.co.nz/#
- Sync issues all fixed.
- New logos updated.
- Cleaned up code.
- Added more checkpoints up to current blocks.
- Added some more security features.
- Main front logo updated.
- Corrected Send Nibble etc.
- Ultra low fee structure.
- added further structural code
Copy the whole of the above and paste in the Address in Browser.Mac:https://www.dropbox.com/s/0eptl596hxnjpl0/nibble-qt-0.6.5.2-Mac.zipSource-code:https://github.com/digitalindustry/nibble.git
**Other need a Mac testerCurrent Pools:
Please PM me or add other current pools to this topic - Thank you.http://nbl.coinmine.pl/index.php
Sign-up, Create Miner, Mine.http://nbl.pnwminer.com
Sign-up, Create Miner, Mine.Config file
rpcuser= < your user
rpcpassword= < your pass
connect=nblnode.digitalindustry.infoHistorical Detail- original Dev hyoshi - Thank you for creating the first honest Currency of the GPU era friend !
- Design concept digitalindustry https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=85019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crypto algorithmic sCrypt - Salsa type
- Launch date time approx - May 18th 2013 @ 11PM - UTC
- Total units will be 21,000,004 total.
- 2 1/2 minute blocks.
- Ascending reward system that proved effective
and prevented insta-mining, pre-mining, unfair rewards for early adopters.
- no large block bonus rewards, no questionable blocks or confirmation schemes.
- nibble's 1st 12,096 blocks produced only 127,054 NBL
up until around difficulty 1.
- 639,555 total blocks.
- 2016 Block Difficulty Retarget.in comparison
Litecoin- 1st 12,096 blocks produced 604,800 LTC – to be fair GPU mining was not at that stage common to the general public
Feathercoin's 1st 12,096 blocks produced 2,419,200 FTC
*****post any questions love hate or support here on our topic !