Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343637 times)
cryptoctrader

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

Problem With (Android Wallet, Coinomi Wallet, Recovery Phrase)

Well, I have not lost any funds, but this concerns me about. Please any dev answer this question!!!!

I have both Andoid and Coinomi Wallets.

I tried to see and use the funds of my Android Wallet, in my Coinomi Wallet, in order to do that I used the RECOVERY PHRASE of my Android Wallet.

Well the Coinomi Wallet opened with my Android Recovery Phrase. However, it shows no funds!!!

How is it Called "Recovery Phrase", if the funds cannot be recovered?

I tried also this:

https://coinomi.com/recovery-phrase-tool.html

but even when I ask 1000 rows, my Andoid public keys with funds, do not appear there.

Please tells us a way to dump our Android Private Keys with funds!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoctrader

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

They sell btcz with low price... fu*** my waste time to mine for 2 months... lost a haft now sssss

The same as you!!!! But if you sell now, you lose!!!

It is time to tank!!!
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

Not sure if it's too late but development speed would have to accelerate significantly in order to compete with BTCP. They probably have a lot of resources available to get BTCP where they want it to be.
We have to consider both short-term and long-term races, what you said is for short-term race. It's good but not enough.

Not sure if I agree with you. If BTCP starts with a huge market cap (big if here), they would have much more resources than BTCZ. And if deployed efficiently and effectively, those resources will make them win the race.

BTCP is not even live yet.
When it will be live, it wont be comparable with BTCZ. BTCP will fight with all other 21mio btc clones but not with BTCZ. BTCZ have unique supply and price targets, which btw  are much more usefull in daily shoping.

As a shop who offer crypto payments, I can confirm that in mid time (at least until shops cant also buy goods from our vendors with crypto) we need fiat processor, this is a top priority for mass adoption. It was the same with paypal, our country was not supported for paypal->bank account until recently, so it was useless for us. More and more of our suppliers use paypal now so we can use it now, no need to transfer funds to bank account, because we can spent paypal funds buying goods from vendors.

Same with crypto, until whole chain dont support it, we need crypto->fiat generators. That will be needed for couple years max I think. At the moment we can do manual payment (customer send crypto to exchange, we manually convert and withdraww to bank account), but it is unconvinient and volatile.

Best would be not a custom BTCZ->fiat, but included in allready established payment generators. I know Coinpayments and Coingate, but there must be others for sure.

Also, if you want to go wide among miners it need to be included in whattomine calculator. I think that btcz dont need to be low level anymore (it was good not to be included in mining calculators for early miners, who allready loaded up untill now). Now diff is rising and profitablility is on pair with other coins, so it is best to go wide and thats where whattomine comes handy. 2/3 of miners know shit and they check this page, or use nicehash

You can't really argue that the supply sets BitcoinZ apart from the others. It just doesn't matter enough. Question is which of the currencies can offer cheap or free transactions at scale first. Bitcoin might be able to do it one day in a decent way. Given it is divisible, the unit count should be fine as well for those 21 m coins.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

Well, I have not lost any funds, but this concerns me about. Please any dev answer this question!!!!

I tried to see and use the funds of my Android Wallet, in my Coinomi Wallet, in order to do that I used the RECOVERY PHRASE of my Android Wallet.

Well the Coinomi Wallet opened with my Android Recovery Phrase. However, it shows no funds!!!

you need to add the coins again, press the + button then add the coin you had and the balance will show up

say if I have btc, btcz, and xvg on my coinami wallet

if I use the back up on a new phone, it will show 0 coins until I add btc, btcz, and xvg   again,  you need to give it a password and once you do all your coins show up
cryptoctrader

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:12:37 PM

you need to add the coins again, press the + button then add the coin you had and the balance will show up

if I use the back up on a new phone, it will show 0 coins until I add btc, btcz, and xvg   again,  you need to give it a password and once you do all your coins show up

I found the option Add Coin, but I did not see how to use the button + to recover the balance.

Is there a way to dump the private keys of my addresses of Android Wallet?
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

if I use the back up on a new phone, it will show 0 coins until I add btc, btcz, and xvg   again,  you need to give it a password and once you do all your coins show up

I found the option Add Coin, but I did not see how to use the button + to recover the balance.

Is there a way to dump the private keys of my addresses of Android Wallet?

Add your coin again and give it a new password your funds will show up

Coinomi wallet is the best wallet I think
trung12ly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

hmm, the price is getting lower but the diff is so high? i can't explain why many people interested in mining? is there anything im missing?
neca1

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

hmm, the price is getting lower but the diff is so high? i can't explain why many people interested in mining? is there anything im missing?

Please help me with hash on miningpool.io   0% fees help decentralizations.
cryptoctrader

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

Maybe there are some people out there with good expectation for the coin!!
Pro_x

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

Profitability now is normal period for me. If you have been in mining for years you would know that most of the time it is like that, we have waves every year. When it is x3 and higher, we have stampedo of new miners without any strategy or knowledge, gpus sold out and prices up. We are now in a time when we see first gpus again on stock, prices slowly going down, market sideways, china just came from new year and slowly awakening. When market goes bullish again and profitabylity goes up, we will see a new hype, new money will flow in to crypto, GPUs gone and prices up. It will repeat just the same as allways. All that changes is the time interval.  

When profitability on gtx 1060 is more than 3 USD/day I sell daily because it collapse every time sooner or later, now at cca 1usd/day per gtx1060 and lower I hold all. I also remember the time when profitability on most coins was negative and people shut down their rigs. At that time I ran all rigs and hold. Risky for some but than we had a run like never seen before and those who did the same were victorious. We also have examples like zcl, stupid coin for me but I did mined it for a week last year and hold, gtx1060 did around 1 zcl/day. So roi was 1 day if you sold before fork. I try to mine every coin and hold at least some amount, every single one will pump one day. You never know for what stupid reason it will go through the roof like zcl did, hush also. Forks and airdrops are hot atm. I try to mine most profitable coins and spread them in to wider portfolio.
faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

Community,

New exchange coming soon, with good marketing their volume will pump up and BTCZ has to be there when it does.

Go on create your account and vote BTCZ. Right now we are #1 spot and we need to be there as long as we can. You can vote once per day, community is strong, vote: https://acc.vicex.io/signup.php?invite=04802729-d721-4358-8755cccf99c9(FYI: refferal link - google it if you don't want to click.)

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:46:47 PM

@pro_x
Thanks for this very useful post for anyone who is relatively new in crypto world! 

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
cain910772

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

Hi! Can anyone help me with the config to mine on eth OS on supernova? My newbie eth OS skills aren't getting the config right. Thanks!
95do

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

If xrp can reach those prices then why can't btcz? no reason right?

mykhanh88

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:25:30 AM

Let dream. No one or no thing can pre employment t us dreaming to become self-made billionaire, particularly in crypto-world. Let's make Bitcoin Z great for the first time.
gapsky3117

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:07:59 AM

Best Community i have a question about the new Beta IOS Coinomi wallet ,

I use this Beta version for the IOS Coinomi wallet but where can i find the BTCZ deposit adres in this app ?

Also Congratulations to the community with the donation for the exchange race and much thanks to the contributor .

Im really Happy to hear BTCZ get listed on a big exchange now , for sure this going to be a great step forward .

BTCZ is one of a few coins i still hold and have faith in  Grin

Gr. Gapsky
neca1

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:27:00 AM

Best Community i have a question about the new Beta IOS Coinomi wallet ,

I use this Beta version for the IOS Coinomi wallet but where can i find the BTCZ deposit adres in this app ?

Also Congratulations to the community with the donation for the exchange race and much thanks to the contributor .

Im really Happy to hear BTCZ get listed on a big exchange now , for sure this going to be a great step forward .

BTCZ is one of a few coins i still hold and have faith in  Grin

Gr. Gapsky

Please help me with hash on miningpool.io   0% fees help decentralizations.
dtr

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

xrp has tremendous amount of advertising. that's the reason.
bitcoinz-pod (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

New ANN thread managed by BitcoinZ Community:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664.0

ANN thread will be managed by community leads.

BitcoinZ - In Decentralization We Trust
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324]
  Print  

Jump to: