Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DragonCoin |Chinese starter| welcome to join  (Read 22607 times)
cebb

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:48:24 AM

I saw you bashing DGC to death and promoting WDC few days ago. Now you are supporter of DGC!! Guess you have dumped your WDC and now moved on to DGC since it is at top in coinchoose. Dont know what should i call you then if not a troll?

I agree that people's opinion do change with time as they become aware of new findings. I wouldn't call such people troll IF they wouldn't have bashed any new coin while promoting what they are holding at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nasty

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 03:26:27 AM

Why are people hating on this so much? It's no more a clone than every other coin that's been released lately. You're all just upset that you didn't get to instamine it. There's only been 2162 blocks mined so far. This 'botnet' is probably just all the kids at the developer's university.

I don't discriminate, I hate most of those shit coins too.

But not Worldcoin? Or are you off that one now and on to Digicoin? How are either of those any better than this one?

Don't bother replying to his posts. He is just a troll. look at his profile (Hero member - 500+ posts) in less than a month!!

I find it amusing, if you share an opion, that differs from someone else, your a troll Roll Eyes

Lol  Hyrdopoopsicle calling others a troll.. jumps to every single thread and talks trash.   Reported.   Also go suck on a sausage.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:03:27 AM

Why are people hating on this so much? It's no more a clone than every other coin that's been released lately. You're all just upset that you didn't get to instamine it. There's only been 2162 blocks mined so far. This 'botnet' is probably just all the kids at the developer's university.

I don't discriminate, I hate most of those shit coins too.

But not Worldcoin? Or are you off that one now and on to Digicoin? How are either of those any better than this one?

Don't bother replying to his posts. He is just a troll. look at his profile (Hero member - 500+ posts) in less than a month!!

I find it amusing, if you share an opion, that differs from someone else, your a troll Roll Eyes

Lol  Hyrdopoopsicle calling others a troll.. jumps to every single thread and talks trash.   Reported.   Also go suck on a sausage.

Huh? I didn't call anyone a troll, dick smack.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:08:18 AM

I saw you bashing DGC to death and promoting WDC few days ago. Now you are supporter of DGC!! Guess you have dumped your WDC and now moved on to DGC since it is at top in coinchoose. Dont know what should i call you then if not a troll?

I agree that people's opinion do change with time as they become aware of new findings. I wouldn't call such people troll IF they wouldn't have bashed any new coin while promoting what they are holding at the moment.

Is that selective reading or something? First of all, I never bashed DGC. I critized it, then asked some questions about it, then praised the Dev, and wished him luck on his coin. Then I left DGC alone. I made an educated decision, in switching to DGC. For what ever reason, DGC has considerable less stales and orphans. Apparently, that extra 5 seconds, does make a difference.
DrgaonCoin? Really? It bothers you, that I bash this coin?? Are you for real?
I don't bash every new coin, I bash every new, shit copy coin. And actually, its not even really bashing, if its true. Technically, its reporting. And when it turns out I'm wrong about them, I'll stop, but, while each one launches, hits an exchange, and fails, then I'll keep "reporting" on these shit coins. Not really sure, why some people feel the need, to protect, and defend these stupid coins.  Roll Eyes

hope2907

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:15:29 AM

Is that selective reading or something? First of all, I never bashed DGC. I critized it, then asked some questions about it, then praised the Dev, and wished him luck on his coin. Then I left DGC alone. I made an educated decision, in switching to DGC. For what ever reason, DGC has considerable less stales and orphans. Apparently, that extra 5 seconds, does make a difference.
I don't bash every new coin, I bash every new, shit copy coin. And actually, its not even really bashing, if its true. Technically, its reporting. And when it turns out I'm wrong about them, I'll stop, but, while each one launches, hits an exchange, and fails, then I'll keep "reporting" on these shit coins. Not really sure, why some people feel the need, to protect, and defend these stupid coins.  Roll Eyes

the only thing i know is you are jealous to anyone can spend more money than you to buy vga
and keep talking about botnets
botnets can create high hashrate but high hashrate does mean botnets
smart guy
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 11:21:44 AM

the only thing i know is you are jealous to anyone can spend more money than you to buy vga
and keep talking about botnets
botnets can create high hashrate but high hashrate does mean botnets
smart guy

What the hell are you on about? Lets some some proof, there, dumb ass

zhaojundong (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:19:31 PM

Pretty obviously instamined by botnet. 1.3 HG/s is absolutely ridiculous.

my friend and i have 300mhs
more coming soon

kidding?

1.3gh is impossible, man
btcrich

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:51:49 PM

Pretty obviously instamined by botnet. 1.3 HG/s is absolutely ridiculous.

my friend and i have 300mhs
more coming soon

kidding?

1.3gh is impossible, man

Punctuation!  You've done it zhaojundong!
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:18:24 PM

current difficulty please?
zhaojundong (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:21:17 PM

current difficulty please?

Now is 0.7
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 01:52:26 PM

I'm really beginning to wonder about the age range of users of these forum.
To me it now feels like a bunch of 13-14 year old compiling from source and posting some 'new' altcoin almost every day.
How can we take any of this seriously? There may well be some nice trades to be made for a few of us, but I don't really feel most recent coins have any future in the real world.
Markets and the creation and issue of currency in the real world are very serious things.
Eric Rye

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:35:40 PM

I have 2000 of these to sell. Anyone interested?
vonross2012

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:45:55 PM

NO

Eric Rye

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 10:53:36 PM

NO

Are you sure? I feel this coin is really going places. The network hashrate is almost at 18 mhash/s!  Shocked
Charles999

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 09:33:29 AM

Expect big news on this Coin.  It's being accumulated. 
eule

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 09:40:44 AM

Tried mining this yesterday, p2pool in OP didn't register my addresses, solo was useless. Anyone else had problems with the p2pool?

Eric Rye

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:37:33 AM

Tried mining this yesterday, p2pool in OP didn't register my addresses, solo was useless. Anyone else had problems with the p2pool?

The difficulty is down to 0.136, just solo mine it.
Eric Rye

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 09:23:25 PM

The hashrate is rising!
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Are you on fucking glue? This coin is going no where Roll Eyes

Charles999

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:18:29 PM

Is there a pool for this coin yet??  Let's get the ball rolling.  This has got to be the best release this month!  It's the most profitable coin to mine by far.  A pool would be better!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: