Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DDOS attack by anonymous on paypal, mastercard, visa .etc  (Read 4257 times)
grondilu
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

View Profile
December 12, 2010, 10:23:21 AM

found this,
https://github.com/NewEraCracker/LOIC/wiki/How-to-run-LOIC-using-Wine

irc://irc.anonops.eu/operationpayback

they are crazy and will destroy the internet. well done.

What are you talking about ?  Why would this destroy the internet ??

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anonymous

December 12, 2010, 10:47:10 AM

This will give the government an excuse to regulate the internet . I bet they love the opportunity this provides.

This will just make them show themselves for what they are.

Timo Y
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

bitcoin - the aerogel of money

View Profile
December 12, 2010, 04:14:59 PM

If a few thousand bored teenagers is enough to destroy the internet, then the internet has a serious design flaw. In which case, the sooner it gets replaced by internet v2, the better.

GPG ID: FA868D77   bitcoin-otc:forever-d
Waterfox

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2010, 10:33:52 PM

Better to voice yourself through the correct legal channels and signing petitions.

With the same logic, maybe the U.S. gov't should express their thoughts through correct legal channels like court orders instead of controlling U.S.-based multinationals behind the scenes. Just my 0.02 BTC.
Anonymous

December 12, 2010, 10:46:56 PM

Better to voice yourself through the correct legal channels and signing petitions.

With the same logic, maybe the U.S. gov't should express their thoughts through correct legal channels like court orders instead of controlling U.S.-based multinationals behind the scenes. Just my 0.02 BTC.

havent you realised the laws dont apply to people who think they are gods?
em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2010, 05:41:47 AM

Hope the good boys (police) catch these criminal hackers soon.

Genjix's post is full of win!  Putting parenthesis around police totally made me ROFL!

As for DDoS being wrong, I disagree. People are simply exploiting an inherent weakness of internet protocol, namely that you can send packets for free, creating a tragedy of the commons situation.  Same thing for spam. The more often this happens, there more motivation there will be to fix the internet. Bitcoin could even play a role in this.

This is an excellent point!  TANSTAAFL.  I envision a future where a micropayment system, such as bitcoin, could be used to charge for bandwidth on a bit-per-bit basis.  And ideally, individuals would own their own networks routers, servers, and cables, so that they wouldn't have to send all their traffic through a hierarchical ISP and store their data on some distant server or corporate-owned cloud.

DDoS is illegal as it creates disturbance in normal functioning of a website .But protests on streets, strikes they also disrupt normal functioning of institutions .

I think DDoS is a new form of protest in the domain of internet.

Fascinating...never thought of DDoS like that.  Indeed, it is very similar to a street protest determined to disrupt normal functioning of institutions.  People who call for making DDoS attacks illegal should analogously call for making street protests (including critical mass) illegal.

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 13, 2010, 12:03:24 PM

...People who call for making DDoS attacks illegal should analogously call for making street protests (including critical mass) illegal.
You think those people don't already call for this?
Anonymous

December 13, 2010, 12:30:38 PM

I feel a disturbance in the force.
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
December 13, 2010, 01:14:01 PM

found this,
https://github.com/NewEraCracker/LOIC/wiki/How-to-run-LOIC-using-Wine

irc://irc.anonops.eu/operationpayback

But that is the plan my friend, and thats why they are doing it.
Wikileaks on RECORD is being funded by George Soros open society group
which is also linked to the white house regulation czar Cass Sunstein,
who openly says "we need to attack the web to shut it down".
and this is where their patsy wikileaks comes in.
Anonymous

December 13, 2010, 10:43:47 PM

But that is the plan my friend, and thats why they are doing it.
Wikileaks on RECORD is being funded by George Soros open society group
which is also linked to the white house regulation czar Cass Sunstein,
who openly says "we need to attack the web to shut it down".
and this is where their patsy wikileaks comes in.

This is beyond fuck off retarded.

Note: you all got trolled. All information should be free and the I hope the government collapses.

Tell me something I didn't know  Cheesy

You should see what anon's next target is http://tinyurl.com/2vho692 . damn terrorists.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: