Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49145 times)
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

it will work very well. and there is also a 30% bonus if you buy token today. It's one of the few good ico on the market. I think it's good to invest a bit here. I'm here . good luck with the project
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

it will work very well. and there is also a 30% bonus if you buy token today. It's one of the few good ico on the market. I think it's good to invest a bit here. I'm here . good luck with the project
in good projects it is better to enter the stage of Pre-ISO, gives more income and the opportunity to survive the drawdown of the project on the stock exchange, when merging fellow travelers.

Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:22:37 AM

Waiting for an end of the ICO and launch on the exchanges=) i think Serenity had a really good chances to be a next top Token this year

How much time do the team need, to go into the exchanges after ICO Finish?
Serenity_financial (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

Waiting for an end of the ICO and launch on the exchanges=) i think Serenity had a really good chances to be a next top Token this year

How much time do the team need, to go into the exchanges after ICO Finish?

Max one month, for some exchanges our token will be available almost after ICO, but for some exchanges it would take a little bit more time time to list our token.

ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

it will be one one of the famous fx broker in crypto world
im holding for atleast 3 years
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:59:28 PM

Soft Cap reached! Serenity ICO project raises $2 million

Serenity token sale has raised US$2 million. We’ve reached the amount that enables us to launch the project.

It means that we begin working on the development of the first project stage:

— Settlement system: ensuring security of funds via smart contracts.
— Arbitration system: integration of arbitration services (Verify My Trade).
— The remaining funds will be allocated for marketing and sales.

Our next milestone is $5 million mark, the creation of Serenity exchange and KYC system launch.

Denis Kulagin, CEO Serenity:

“We are proud to announce that we hit the soft cap. This means that beginning today, we start hiring new personnel to develop the project and at the same time continue the development effort we were already doing with double the effort. It all couldn't be possible without your support!
The next step for us would be to hit the $5M mark, which would allow us to develop our own exchange and KYC system. Thank you for all your support! We're doing our best to meet your expectations. Stay tuned to our news, we have a lot of great things coming!”

About Serenity

Serenity is the first blockchain escrow for financial and cryptocurrency markets.

Ticker — SRNT.
Serenity token nominal value — 0.0001 ETH.
Minimum purchase in Ethereum — 100 tokens.
Minimum purchase in Bitcoin, VISA/Mastercard, via Bank Wire — 500 tokens.
Minimum purchase in tokens/coins — 5,000 tokens.

Calculate your purchase in Serenity token calculator.

Serenity ICO started on the 25th of January and will last until the 7th of March 2018, offering a range of discounts on SRNT tokens. The discount will be decreasing each week by 5% and by 10% at the last week.

If you have any questions about the project, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team via the LiveChat and our Telegram channel.

Register on the website to purchase Serenity tokens.

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

Serenity Financial is one of the most promising options for a decentralized platform to work with. Interesting offers for users and developers, there is every chance for success.
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

Serenity co-founder Anton Vasin to speak at Blockchain Conference in Saint Petersburg on February 13

We invite everyone to attend the Blockchain Conference in Saint Petersburg, Russia on the 13th of February and meet Serenity co-founder Anton Vasin.

Meet Anton at our stand A27. At 3 PM (UTC+3) Anton will present the project in the ICO Battle.

The event agenda includes the following topics: Cryptocurrency market analytics, Blockchain landscape and its opportunities, modern technologies and technical aspects of cryptocurrency operation, latest changes in Russia and other countries’ laws, as well as Blockchain business peculiarities.

Address: Park Inn Radisson Pulkovskaya, Ploshchad’ Pobedy, 1, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.

Hours: February 13th, 9 AM — 6 PM local time.

Read more on the Blockchain Conference website.

koriander

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:18:30 AM

Hello.

Today I decided to participate in your ICO and transfered some btc to address provided by your site (I followed the instructions from your "How to Participate in SERENITY Token sale" pdf file). However, despite the fact that btc transaction showed up in "BTC transactions" section in my account with 6 out of 6 confirmations, I did not recieve my tokens.

How should I resolve that problem?
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

Serenity Financial is one of the most promising options for a decentralized platform to work with. Interesting offers for users and developers, there is every chance for success.
Thank you! Smiley

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

Hello.

Today I decided to participate in your ICO and transfered some btc to address provided by your site (I followed the instructions from your "How to Participate in SERENITY Token sale" pdf file). However, despite the fact that btc transaction showed up in "BTC transactions" section in my account with 6 out of 6 confirmations, I did not recieve my tokens.

How should I resolve that problem?

Hello, It takes up to 3 days to receive tokens if you use BTC.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Serenity project has already raised $2 million. Now we are ready to start working on the project. The next milestone is $5 million — Serenity exchange.

30% discount on Serenity tokens ends today! Tomorrow the price will be higher and will amount to 0.000075 ETH.

You can buy Serenity tokens in EUR or USD on our website. To buy tokens with Visa and Mastercard, go to your Personal ICO area and select the desired payment method. The minimum purchase amount is 500 tokens.
You can also pay with:
  • Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
  • Using payment systems Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Fasapay, Perfect Money, UnionPay, Yandex.Money, Qiwi Wallet.
    About Serenity
Serenity is the first escrow blockchain platform for currency and crypto-currency markets.

You can calculate the purchase price in Serenity token calculator

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:45:44 PM

Seeing someone leaving you bad feedback as being an ICO scammer is really discouraging. What's the situation here?
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

Seeing someone leaving you bad feedback as being an ICO scammer is really discouraging. What's the situation here?

I told you, we sent him the message to participate in our ICO, and he decided to rate us... unfairly of course

strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Serenity project has already raised $2 million. Now we are ready to start working on the project. The next milestone is $5 million — Serenity exchange.

30% discount on Serenity tokens ends today! Tomorrow the price will be higher and will amount to 0.000075 ETH.

You can buy Serenity tokens in EUR or USD on our website. To buy tokens with Visa and Mastercard, go to your Personal ICO area and select the desired payment method. The minimum purchase amount is 500 tokens.
You can also pay with:
  • Using payment systems Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Fasapay, Perfect Money, UnionPay, Yandex.Money, Qiwi Wallet.
    About Serenity
Serenity is the first escrow blockchain platform for currency and crypto-currency markets.

Where Serenity offices are located? What exchanges do you plan for? How long will it take to undergo KYC procedure? My question relates not only to the sale, but to the registration on the platform itself, too.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

Serenity token sale has raised US$2 million. We’ve reached the amount that enables us to launch the project.

Our next milestone is $5 million mark, the creation of Serenity exchange and KYC system launch.

“We are proud to announce that we hit the soft cap. This means that beginning today, we start hiring new personnel to develop the project and at the same time continue the development effort we were already doing with double the effort. It all couldn't be possible without your support!
The next step for us would be to hit the $5M mark, which would allow us to develop our own exchange and KYC system. Thank you for all your support! We're doing our best to meet your expectations. Stay tuned to our news, we have a lot of great things coming!”

About Serenity

Serenity is the first blockchain escrow for financial and cryptocurrency markets.

Ticker — SRNT.

Serenity ICO started on the 25th of January and will last until the 7th of March 2018, offering a range of discounts on SRNT tokens. The discount will be decreasing each week by 5% and by 10% at the last week.

If you have any questions about the project, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team via the LiveChat and our Telegram channel.

great news I congratulate the team on the start of the active phase of implementation and development of the first stage of the project.

ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

About Serenity

Ticker — SRNT.

congrats dev you make it even all crypto market on bearish trend. Go to hit 5M
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

You can also pay with:
    About Serenity

Where Serenity offices are located? What exchanges do you plan for? How long will it take to undergo KYC procedure? My question relates not only to the sale, but to the registration on the platform itself, too.
We have offices in Russia and China. Speaking of exchanges, we signed NDA agreement with them, thus if we breach it there will be no exchanges for us Wink KYC will take from one day to one week (it depends on ppl on our platform). For ICO KYC - only 1-3 days.

kiindje

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

Why people are still interested in this scam ico? And you are willing to pass KYC documents to scammers?!

Go and invest your money in something more legit!
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Serenity ICO reaches Soft Cap, raising $2 million

The project is a platform that includes several functional modules: escrow, blockchain transaction recording, quote verification and a trading exchange.
The idea is based on the practice of segregated accounts, that is, keeping deposits separate from the funds used for trading, which is required by the FCA (the British financial regulator), and is translated into the language of the blockchain.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/serenity-ico-reaches-soft-cap-raising-2-million/

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: