Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49156 times)
Serenity_financial (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:13:06 PM

Hello everyone. I know that a 50% bonus is valid at the time of pre-sale. And will there be bonuses for investors during the ICO?

There always be the bonuses, starting from 40%
Great, it's very cool! 40% bonus will be valid during the whole ICO or for a limited time?

It will be limited time as well.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:15:35 PM

whether token serenity will be in trading in forex dev? or limited only in market exchange as in poloniex or other market excange? and what market exchange will be the highest target of the serenity project?

We plan to list on CEX.IO, BITSTAMP, BITFINEX, POLONIEX, XBTCE.COM, BITTREX. Those are high priority for us, others like ethedelta are in the end of the list.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:17:55 PM

Good afternoon. Resell the SERENITY tokens to other users of the service will only be available on the exchange. It would be convenient to implement such an opportunity within the platform to reduce commission costs for users.

For now you will only be able to sell them on exchanges or use our tokens as a part of the platform payment method.
I will think with my team on this question and let you know shortly.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:19:50 PM

Hello everyone. Does anyone know how much time do I have to appeal the transaction if I'm not satisfied or creeped out with something?

You have one working week and we solved each despite for one day.

rocketbit48

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

Hello. I believe that the platform needs to take too many steps to begin trading under the protected system. It seems to me that not every user will be able to figure out how to work with brokers via Serenity Financial.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:13:54 AM

Hello. I believe that the platform needs to take too many steps to begin trading under the protected system. It seems to me that not every user will be able to figure out how to work with brokers via Serenity Financial.
Greetings. I think you're exaggerating. You need to sign in on with Serenity, select the broker of interest from the offered list and make a deposit to the smart contract in order to start trading. In the end you just need to install a small plug-in in MetaTrader in order to get started.
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:16:33 AM

Greetings. I think you're exaggerating. You need to sign in on with Serenity, select the broker of interest from the offered list and make a deposit to the smart contract in order to start trading. In the end you just need to install a small plug-in in MetaTrader in order to get started.
I agree that you are exaggerating. Yes, in white paper there’s a long description of the way to start to work, but I think it will take no more than 30 minutes for all of this. Don’t forget that most of actions are automated by the platform))
rocketbit48

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:18:11 AM

I agree that you are exaggerating. Yes, in white paper there’s a long description of the way to start to work, but I think it will take no more than 30 minutes for all of this. Don’t forget that most of actions are automated by the platform))
Anyway, we'll have to wait for a long time until the broker checks that the funds have been transferred to a smart contract in order to transfer the deposit to my trading account. And you know, time is money.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:19:36 AM

Anyway, we'll have to wait for a long time until the broker checks that the funds have been transferred to a smart contract in order to transfer the deposit to my trading account. And you know, time is money.
Actually, the broker won’t check the receipt of funds for a smart contract himself. This will happen automatically, so the replenishment of your trade balance will be made instantly!
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:22:28 AM

Actually, the broker won’t check the receipt of funds for a smart contract himself. This will happen automatically, so the replenishment of your trade balance will be made instantly!
Hello everyone! And what about installing the plug-in into MetaTrader? I hope that this doesn’t require any specialized skills, because I don’t have any (((
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:37:45 AM

Hello everyone, comrades. Tell me, in order to get tokens now, do I have to go through some registration?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:39:17 AM

Hello everyone, comrades. Tell me, in order to get tokens now, do I have to go through some registration?

Yes, you will need to undergo a short registration, during which you’ll need to specify your name and surname, as well as your e-mail address.
Mops

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:53:05 AM

Greetings. The scheme of the project is very interesting and inspires confidence. But I was wondering, the timing of withdrawal of funds from the trading account will be increased? I just thought that this could happen because of the additional checks that will be taking place.
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:56:11 AM

Good afternoon. What will you do with the tokens that users will spend on payment for services? I understand that you will receive them in large quantities, because tokens need to pay at least half of the cost of the service.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:22:01 AM

Good day to all of you. Tell me please, until which date will pre-sale last?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:23:27 AM

Hi, the pre-sale of SERENITY coins will last until the end of November 30th.
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:27:14 PM

Hello everyone! And what about installing the plug-in into MetaTrader? I hope that this doesn’t require any specialized skills, because I don’t have any (((

We will make it user friendly, so no worries! Wink

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:33:05 PM

Good afternoon. What will you do with the tokens that users will spend on payment for services? I understand that you will receive them in large quantities, because tokens need to pay at least half of the cost of the service.

We will burn them, to increse its value in the market.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:33:55 PM

It will finish in 3 days Smiley

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

Greetings. The scheme of the project is very interesting and inspires confidence. But I was wondering, the timing of withdrawal of funds from the trading account will be increased? I just thought that this could happen because of the additional checks that will be taking place.

The checks are automated, so they won’t take a long time. The only time when a withdrawal might take longer is if a client has a claim against their brokerage, but in this case it’s in the client’s interest to delay the withdrawal until the claim is resolved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: