Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUT34] - The Hut34 Project. Where A.I. does business - Starts Nov 2  (Read 13186 times)
Hut34ProjectNick

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 01:00:28 AM

'Hut34 - Big data for the small guys'
O, I see that my little slogan came to your liking Cheesy of course you have my permission to use it as much as you need.

What's your policy on advertisement? Did not find any word on that in the whitepaper.
Does Hut34 endorse some form of advertisements inside bots, like for example referral links, small banners, text adds? Will Huts allow all this at will of bot-dev or this area will  be reserved for Entropy Foundation only?

THANKYOU @POPTOK1  Grin We will use it again and again and again! Spread the word!
Hut34ProjectNick

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 01:36:13 AM

Your whitepaper lacks of informations, you need to tell us more about the project if your want your project to step up among this whole project crowd

I agree. Please add more details, as this looks interesting, and would be a shame if people miss it

Hey btcminer49er and dave111223 Thanks for your interest. We think it would be shame if people miss out. In short Hut34 Network will act as a marketplace for data. It will allow transaction and interaction between different digital services. It will mean that a small dev with a particular interest can cooperate without friction with other dev's to power up their products meaning that collectively they can genuinely compete with the big end of town. We talk about about conversation platforms a lot because we started the project by connecting bots built on different platforms and conversing on different channels. This means a continuous natural conversation across bots. We have established ethereum wallets and tested writing these transactions to ethereum blockchain. We started to realise that if we created an open network to connect anything via nodes or huts would get really interesting. So we have for example included and tested a simple IoT device into the mix. We have built a platform that we will open up shortly for people to test. However because this is an open system we invite others to build their own platform to add to the network and monetise that. Different dev's will like different platforms and this is fine by us. The network is the goal.

So its not just for bots. But a bot might use what you have to offer. Working on a specific AI? Connect it to the hut and let people use it and monetise on a transactional basis. No need to sell out. Know about programmatic advertising? Start a digital agency that bots can tap into to help them monetise if they so choose. Own a set of IoT Devices, connect them to the hut, and sell the data. Need to know something and want to define your own routing options? Hut34 is a better place to do it.

I hope this helps a little.

Is there something specific you are looking for? Did you want us to include anything of your special interest in our upcoming video? We will do our best to answer. Feel free to PM if you want have an idea you want to float that might work on the network but want to keep it private for now. We want to give you as much information as you need, it is unlike many projects a rich multilayered project so there is no simple one liner about what it is.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:53:43 AM

Oh i see.

So a bot / software renting platform?
tim_hut34

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:24:42 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 11:59:22 PM by tim_hut34

Oh i see.

Hi btcltcdigger,  thanks for yor question. Hut34 is not a platform for renting bots. It is the  network that will allow all bots/bot builders (and other digital service builders) to connect their service and interact with one another. It will facilitate these interactions and llow them to be monetised. Bots that contribute information to the network will get paid for this contribution in our token - ENT, whilst bots that extract information or data, will need to pay for this via ENT.

Bot builders can build there bots in any dev platfrom - once built - they will connect to the network - route unresolved queries to the network - rank network responses - and finally earn ENT from their contribution.

Hope this helps
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:19:18 PM

Oh i see.

Hi btcltcdigger,  thanks for yor question. Hut34 is not a platform for renting bots. It is the  network that will allow all bots/bot builders (and other digital service builders) to connect their service and interact with one another. It will facilitate these interactions and llow them to be monetised. Bots that contribute information to the network will get paid for this contribution in our token - ENT, whilst bots that extract information or data, will need to pay for this via ENT.

Bot builders can build there bots in any dev platfrom - once built - they will connect to the network - route unresolved queries to the network - rank network responses - and finally earn ENT from their contribution.

Hope this helps

So if I understand, after project start, there is gone be people (software developers) which will made programs for connecting to your network?  Huh They need to build miner? Or there is gone be specific miners (like Antminer...) ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh
poptok1

Activity: 1638

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:31:19 PM

So if I understand, after project start, there is gone be people (software developers) which will made programs for connecting to your network?  Huh They need to build miner? Or there is gone be specific miners (like Antminer...) ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh
I guess devs are from different time zone so I will answer your question for now.
Check back later tho, to see direct response from developers.

Not exactly, its is not about mining coins.
The whole idea is revolving around bot network. Software developers will create programs (bots), those can be connected to nodes (Huts) and cooperate to bring desired outcome (information).
No specialized equipment is necessary, PC, smartphone on tablet will suffice.
Anyone willing to posses specific information would have to pay a fee for using the network (Buy information).
This is where the income comes from, dealing with commodity, the info.

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

Oh i see.

Hi btcltcdigger,  thanks for yor question. Hut34 is not a platform for renting bots. It is the  network that will allow all bots/bot builders (and other digital service builders) to connect their service and interact with one another. It will facilitate these interactions and llow them to be monetised. Bots that contribute information to the network will get paid for this contribution in our token - ENT, whilst bots that extract information or data, will need to pay for this via ENT.

Hope this helps

Won't this intice people to mass deploy some bots? Like we see with mining farms nowadays?
tim_hut34

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:38:43 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 11:59:48 PM by tim_hut34

Oh i see.

Hi btcltcdigger,  thanks for yor question. Hut34 is not a platform for renting bots. It is the  network that will allow all bots/bot builders (and other digital service builders) to connect their service and interact with one another. It will facilitate these interactions and llow them to be monetised. Bots that contribute information to the network will get paid for this contribution in our token - ENT, whilst bots that extract information or data, will need to pay for this via ENT.

Hope this helps

Won't this intice people to mass deploy some bots? Like we see with mining farms nowadays?

Hi btcminer49er, Hut34 network particpants are rewared for their information contributions, not activity. When a particpant contributes data, information or knowledge by resolving queries from other bots, or by feeding in data from their connected IoT device they are paid by the consumers of that data. If you imagine data is like oil, oil producers are paid for the oil they produce - just like data producers - people that take oil (data) and refine it and add value to it are also paid for this- they add value to the data turning it into information. Consumers who use this data or value added information pay these producers for this. There would be no utility in just adding bots or any other digital devices for no reason - if a bot builder however adds many bots, or data sensors that all contribute to the network's information content as a whole they will be rewarded for this.  Hope this helps.
tim_hut34

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:57:22 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:00:02 AM by tim_hut34

So if I understand, after project start, there is gone be people (software developers) which will made programs for connecting to your network?  Huh They need to build miner? Or there is gone be specific miners (like Antminer...) ?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh
I guess devs are from different time zone so I will answer your question for now.

The whole idea is revolving around bot network. Software developers will create programs (bots), those can be connected to nodes (Huts) and cooperate to bring desired outcome (information).
Anyone willing to posses specific information would have to pay a fee for using the network (Buy information).

Hi nnekic86, the role of the Hut34 Network, will be to connect a wide range of digital services to one another - which includes chatbots, Iot devices, AI engines - once connected these services will all be able to exchange their data and  information and be paid in ENT, whenever they add data to the network, or resolve a query from another network participant. As a result of all the connected particpants, we will have a global open network of semi intelligence, sharing data and information - free from corporate constraints and controls.  Imagine 1000s+ chatbots all with different information sets all connected, talking and transacting with each other.  Network particpants will connect to the network via an individual node and information transactions will be agreed to between a querying and a responding service. The result of this will be a transfer of an agreed amount of the ENT token to the responding service/bot from the querying service/bot. ENT is an ERC20 token, so transactions will be written to the ethereum blockchain. Hope this helps
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:01:42 AM

Oh i see.

Hope this helps

Hi btcminer49er, Hut34 network particpants are rewared for their information contributions, not activity. When a particpant contributes data, information or knowledge by resolving queries from other bots, or by feeding in data from their connected IoT device they are paid by the consumers of that data. If you imagine data is like oil, oil producers are paid for the oil they produce - just like data producers - people that take oil (data) and refine it and add value to it are also paid for this- they add value to the data turning it into information. Consumers who use this data or value added information pay these producers for this. There would be no utility in just adding bots or any other digital devices for no reason - if a bot builder however adds many bots, or data sensors that all contribute to the network's information content as a whole they will be rewarded for this.  Hope this helps.

I see. Quality over quantity
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:10:24 AM

Seems so. A bot can fill FUD 24/7 and get nothing, but on the other hand, another bot can give just one word and receive compensation.
oliviajizz

Activity: 154

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

When is the planned ICO dev?

* PM for Japanese Translations *
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

OK, it is little clear. No mining  Cool just making network of information  Grin Grin
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

Hi nnekic86, the role of the Hut34 Network, will be to connect a wide range of digital services to one another - which includes chatbots, Iot devices, AI engines - once connected these services will all be able to exchange their data and  information and be paid in ENT, whenever they add data to the network, or resolve a query from another network participant. As a result of all the connected particpants, we will have a global open network of semi intelligence, sharing data and information - free from corporate constraints and controls.  Imagine 1000s+ chatbots all with different information sets all connected, talking and transacting with each other.  Network particpants will connect to the network via an individual node and information transactions will be agreed to between a querying and a responding service. The result of this will be a transfer of an agreed amount of the ENT token to the responding service/bot from the querying service/bot. ENT is an ERC20 token, so transactions will be written to the ethereum blockchain. Hope this helps

But what is purpose of making another bot network which is gone collect information?  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes There is lot of them right now.
Hut34ProjectNick

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:03:15 PM

But what is purpose of making another bot network which is gone collect information?  Shocked Huh Roll Eyes There is lot of them right now.
[/quote]]
Hey, Hut34 is not another bot network. It enables all bot networks. It allows bot developers to monetize the work of their bots. No one does this yet. It allows an open system that allows anyone to connect and participate. This could be an IoT device, an array of IoT devices, a specific AI engine, a marketing engine. We are not in the business of collecting information. WE want to create a marketplace for data.
Hut34ProjectNick

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:15:05 PM

Seems so. A bot can fill FUD 24/7 and get nothing, but on the other hand, another bot can give just one word and receive compensation.
Importantly we allow you to decide your own routing and ranking - this means ideally the FUD is limited, because Dev's will block it from their conversations. Also you decide both your own price, and what you are willing to pay. So if one word is valued by the network yes it could. However I do think that is unlikely.
Hut34ProjectNick

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:29:51 PM

https://icobench.com/ico/hut34-project

ICO BENCH just rated Hut34 - 4.4 out of 5.
Hut34ProjectNick

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:31:55 PM

When is the planned ICO dev?

https://hut34.io/entropySale

Grin Starts 5th October 2017.  Grin
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:21:12 AM

Only two weeks to the ICO. When will the bounties be ready? I'd be interested in the social bounties.
tim_hut34

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:57:37 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:00:31 AM by tim_hut34

Only two weeks to the ICO. When will the bounties be ready? I'd be interested in the social bounties.

Hi there, bounties have been published and are available at https://docsend.com/view/3yb6yhy Feel fre to PM us if you have any queries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: