Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM will explode  (Read 7692 times)
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:06:20 PM

Why SONM instead of Golem? They do the same thing? Decentralized computing power..
I think this says enough already:

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:18:15 PM

Why SONM instead of Golem? They do the same thing? Decentralized computing power..
I think this says enough already:

Exactly, Sonm is the clear winner here (not saying Golem will be worthless or useless in the future, but there has to be one thats better than the other)

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:32:15 AM

why do you think  SONM is  the real  winner ?

why is better than golem?

micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:56:28 AM

Just to let you know that SONM will be listed on Binance Exchange, And this update would explode the value of SONM (from ground to the MOON).

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

And soon, it will be added on Bittrex and might exceed the value of Golem and iEXEC.

This is very much awaiting project that you might not too missed.
I have heard the news for a long time. Many times I heard the good news. But it's all nonsense. Hopefully, this good news can be real.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:08:33 AM

Just to let you know that SONM will be listed on Binance Exchange, And this update would explode the value of SONM (from ground to the MOON).

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

And soon, it will be added on Bittrex and might exceed the value of Golem and iEXEC.

I have heard the news for a long time. Many times I heard the good news. But it's all nonsense. Hopefully, this good news can be real.
i think listing on Binance is really the first step they ( SONM team ) archived , you cant go anywhere if you just stay on liqui or another crappy exchanges ...
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:03:26 AM

why do you think  SONM is  the real  winner ?

why is better than golem?

I think you can get all the answer from this thread, Op has asked same question like you on here. Do we need 2 same question on same thread?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:04:55 AM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

i think listing on Binance is really the first step they ( SONM team ) archived , you cant go anywhere if you just stay on liqui or another crappy exchanges ...
If you're just interested in worthless pumping and ridiculous speculation, then you're surely right. But if you're actually interested in real working projects your argument becomes invalid at the current stage of SONM.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:42:23 AM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

If you're just interested in worthless pumping and ridiculous speculation, then you're surely right. But if you're actually interested in real working projects your argument becomes invalid at the current stage of SONM.

Well Sonm actually has a working product as an alpha release. Still I understand what you're saying, but most if not all cryptocurrencies have speculative value, as cryptocurrency is nowhere near global adoption

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:49:06 AM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

Well Sonm actually has a working product as an alpha release. Still I understand what you're saying, but most if not all cryptocurrencies have speculative value, as cryptocurrency is nowhere near global adoption
I understand, and I'm speculating myself, but I keep it limited to places where real use can be found with reasonable effort, time and resources.

Most cryptos are literally just inflated balloons with nothing but hot air thanks to ridiculous trading volume by people who most of the time don't even know what they are trading. And that's perfectly fine by me, if it works out for them, why not.

Just saying that SONM doesn't need a big exchange at all to succeed. People will eventually jump on anyways.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:03:03 AM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

I understand, and I'm speculating myself, but I keep it limited to places where real use can be found with reasonable effort, time and resources.

Most cryptos are literally just inflated balloons with nothing but hot air thanks to ridiculous trading volume by people who most of the time don't even know what they are trading. And that's perfectly fine by me, if it works out for them, why not.

Just saying that SONM doesn't need a big exchange at all to succeed. People will eventually jump on anyways.

That we agree on, allthough I believe adoption will go a lot faster if people can buy and trade sonm on multiple exchanges. I for one am not fond of creating dozens of accounts all over the place

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:25:20 AM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

That we agree on, allthough I believe adoption will go a lot faster if people can buy and trade sonm on multiple exchanges. I for one am not fond of creating dozens of accounts all over the place
True, I don't like keeping track of all my accounts either. But sometimes you just have to walk an extra step to get the extra rewards, so I don't have a huge problem with it. Makes it a little easier to identify fresh projects and to asses what stage they are currently at, but it's definitely a bit annoying to have to move coins all over the place and to remember all of the exchanges that you are on.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:35:11 AM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

True, I don't like keeping track of all my accounts either. But sometimes you just have to walk an extra step to get the extra rewards, so I don't have a huge problem with it. Makes it a little easier to identify fresh projects and to asses what stage they are currently at, but it's definitely a bit annoying to have to move coins all over the place and to remember all of the exchanges that you are on.

plus some of the smaller ones are hard to withdraw funds from, and their support is often very bad

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
krazy89

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:24:44 PM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

Sonm team released alpha version in august you know ? The alpha ver is abit messy but its just as expected , they are still working on it . And people only care about exchanges , 90% coins right now has no real value with no product or whatever but still got pumped to the moon , its ridiculous.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:24:25 PM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

Sonm team released alpha version in august you know ? The alpha ver is abit messy but its just as expected , they are still working on it . And people only care about exchanges , 90% coins right now has no real value with no product or whatever but still got pumped to the moon , its ridiculous.

Exactly, and that's why the chinese are banning ICO's because so many of them literally scam people with beautiful businessplans, yet they have nothing to show for

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:39:15 PM

I  would remember everyone  that  SONM is  not  the   only project  of  comutning power  resources  sharing...
https://np.reddit.com/user/BTC2018/comments/6zsyh6/why_i_am_holding_iexec_rlc/
iEX.EC  for example  and golem which offers the same services so  what will you make believe that SONM will beat the competitors?
Just out of  curiotiy eh, because  if I wanna put money I want to know

what will you make believe that SONM will beat the competitors?

krazy89

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:43:42 PM

I  would remember everyone  that  SONM is  not  the   only project  of  comutning power  resources  sharing...
https[Suspicious link removed]c_rlc/
iEX.EC  for example  and golem which offers the same services so  what will you make believe that SONM will beat the competitors?

Edit : nvm i just checked , their git hub still active.
If you are not sure , why not invest in both ? Better than all in one project , if they both rise next year its a win-win .
MiBambino

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:17:35 PM

https[Suspicious link removed]c_rlc/

Edit : nvm i just checked , their git hub still active.
If you are not sure , why not invest in both ? Better than all in one project , if they both rise next year its a win-win .

I pick sonm because the price per coin is still a lot cheaper than the other two, meaning I can get more of them for a smaller investment. Second, they're highly active and they try to communicate as much as possible. Third, they keep moving forward every day, whereas the other two often appear to have gaps in their development. Fourth, they already have a working product, be it in alpha state, but still. Last, I think the only reason why Sonm is not priced at 1$ is because they had a bumpy ICO to say the least, not because the coins are of low value.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:23:43 PM

SONM  will be this week at Barcelona Blockchain solutions Forum. Some news expected
https://www.facebook.com/SONMproject/photos/a.965808310218627.1073741828.954849207981204/1122359194563537/?type=3&theater
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:31:56 PM

Sonm is better in technical terms, but golem has better marketing and a stronger community. I think Sonm will win the battle eventually as it gets listed on bigger exchanges. Binance is the first big exchange and more will follow. Best to invest while it is still under ico price

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
MiBambino

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:28:11 PM

Sonm is better in technical terms, but golem has better marketing and a stronger community. I think Sonm will win the battle eventually as it gets listed on bigger exchanges. Binance is the first big exchange and more will follow. Best to invest while it is still under ico price

Golem is older, and therefore listed on more exchanges, that's the only advantage right now because sonm is way more active.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO