Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM will explode  (Read 7688 times)
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:02:00 AM

Just to let you know that SONM will be listed on Binance Exchange, And this update would explode the value of SONM (from ground to the MOON).

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

And soon, it will be added on Bittrex and might exceed the value of Golem and iEXEC.

This is very much awaiting project that you might not too missed.
Days have passed since the announcement and nothing even close to an explosion has happened maybe we should judge a coin by its merits and not by the amount of exchanges that list the coin.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:10:45 AM

Just to let you know that SONM will be listed on Binance Exchange, And this update would explode the value of SONM (from ground to the MOON).

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

And soon, it will be added on Bittrex and might exceed the value of Golem and iEXEC.

Days have passed since the announcement and nothing even close to an explosion has happened maybe we should judge a coin by its merits and not by the amount of exchanges that list the coin.

The listing of a new coin usually stimulates more volume, and therefore the value. But you're right, Sonm will need to gain more intrinsic value to grow back to the ATH. I have no doubt they'll get there before the year is over, the team is superactive and the plans look insanely good

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:25:38 AM

Sonm is better in technical terms, but golem has better marketing and a stronger community. I think Sonm will win the battle eventually as it gets listed on bigger exchanges. Binance is the first big exchange and more will follow. Best to invest while it is still under ico price

Golem is older, and therefore listed on more exchanges, that's the only advantage right now because sonm is way more active.

Sonm is releasing more information now and investing more money into expanding the business. When sonm matures like golem it will be way ahead of the competition. Growth in East Asia will help with the new listing on binance

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Baiazid

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Quo Vadis

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:58:19 AM

Yeah, SONM will explode and die😂

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:00:31 AM

The price is low due to the botched ICO, but from here it can easily get x10 in less than a year, cloud computing is the future for many kind of computations.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:16:25 PM

The price is low due to the botched ICO, but from here it can easily get x10 in less than a year, cloud computing is the future for many kind of computations.

You mean fog computing, cloud2.0 in a sense  Grin

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
arseaboy

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:28:53 PM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

its better to see progress and following the road maps instead of hyping just because of some new exchange maybe after its successfully being
added inside trex or polo that can bring huge attentions, still needs a lots of new innovations and more marketing exposures not just an specultions
that wont work anymore as investors and traders already thinking well and it wont be move anymore by just some news like this.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
MiBambino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:57:47 PM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

its better to see progress and following the road maps instead of hyping just because of some new exchange maybe after its successfully being
added inside trex or polo that can bring huge attentions, still needs a lots of new innovations and more marketing exposures not just an specultions
that wont work anymore as investors and traders already thinking well and it wont be move anymore by just some news like this.

I prefer Sonm release occasional updates causing the price to gradually rise, over spikes and random p&d's. I'm in this for the long haul, if it reaches 10$ I can buy myself a house in cash

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
InShadesOfBlue

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:19:01 AM

bought some more for 8 cents a piece. They have some more development progress news coming this month

(5) Hub (public IP, aggregator, balancing/scheduling and much more) – this is one of the most important modules in the system and functionality will be added gradually. As of right now the following is ready: hub configuration, discovery and getwork protocols, the versions however will be updated once a month. Implementation of “contract” protocol getting tasks from agreements on the blockchain – should be ready by the end of october. Other components are scheduled for later.

Source: http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/sonm-investor-sonm-strategy-advisor/
MiBambino

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:48:55 AM

bought some more for 8 cents a piece. They have some more development progress news coming this month

(5) Hub (public IP, aggregator, balancing/scheduling and much more) – this is one of the most important modules in the system and functionality will be added gradually. As of right now the following is ready: hub configuration, discovery and getwork protocols, the versions however will be updated once a month. Implementation of “contract” protocol getting tasks from agreements on the blockchain – should be ready by the end of october. Other components are scheduled for later.

Source: http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/sonm-investor-sonm-strategy-advisor/

Great article, Sonm might be the best opportunity in 2017

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:57:09 AM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

I prefer Sonm release occasional updates causing the price to gradually rise, over spikes and random p&d's. I'm in this for the long haul, if it reaches 10$ I can buy myself a house in cash

I never though before that sonM will came to this point that the trust of there investors and followers will came back since they supposed to be dumped before and price is been so badly dipped so hard but guess the devs are now working good and they make their coins now actively working and slowly keeping strong. And no wonder that SonM will get more good hikes when there plan project will drop off here.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:24:03 AM

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

I never though before that sonM will came to this point that the trust of there investors and followers will came back since they supposed to be dumped before and price is been so badly dipped so hard but guess the devs are now working good and they make their coins now actively working and slowly keeping strong. And no wonder that SonM will get more good hikes when there plan project will drop off here.
yea , SONM crawling back to its ICO price , slowly but steady  Grin
InShadesOfBlue

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:36:51 AM

Rather than speculation, it's always best to invest based on 1) the tech 2) team ; and SONM is fantastic in both of them. They made some early mistakes, but the price has been crumbly steadily, and am hoping for it to reach 50 cents/$1 by jan or so (after their October, and December announcements)
InShadesOfBlue

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:53:25 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/sonm-universal-fog-supercomputer-powered-ethereum-blockchain/

Just 11 cents now
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:19:38 PM

Wtf just happened with SNM? 50% jump. I know they are at the conference in Barcelona, maybe some big announcement of partnership/development?

InShadesOfBlue

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

Wtf just happened with SNM? 50% jump. I know they are at the conference in Barcelona, maybe some big announcement of partnership/development?

Yea, it's coming later this week, as I heard.

And yea, They passed their ICO rate today.
d3nz (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:53:44 PM

I told you guys! SONM is EXPLODING!

It passed the ICO price and by next week it might pump up and exceed the value of its rival altcoin, We expect that this the time SONM will shine.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
InShadesOfBlue

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:00:40 PM

It passed the ICO price and by next week it might pump up and exceed the value of its rival altcoin, We expect that this the time SONM will shine.

Yea, I bought when you mentioned it first.

READ THIS (their monthly report):
https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-monthly-report-72b05fd9bfc8

1) Their team has expanded to hire some super engineers.

2) New partnership. Exact quote
" we have some exciting news regarding the business development field. At the end of September Selectel — Russia’s biggest hosting and cloud services provider — and SONM has struck a partnership"

3) They are in Barcelona right now for the Blockchain Solution Forum - and another announcement coming soon.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:38:48 PM

Yea, I bought when you mentioned it first.

READ THIS (their monthly report):
https://blog.sonm.io/sonm-monthly-report-72b05fd9bfc8

1) Their team has expanded to hire some super engineers.

2) New partnership. Exact quote
" we have some exciting news regarding the business development field. At the end of September Selectel — Russia’s biggest hosting and cloud services provider — and SONM has struck a partnership"

3) They are in Barcelona right now for the Blockchain Solution Forum - and another announcement coming soon.

Good news ahead, accumulate now, buy a house later

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:01:25 AM

Very sorry to miss this information, and I realized too late that the sonm is finally on the right track.
yah bittrex will be a worthy exchanger for SONM. hopefully

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░