Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM will explode  (Read 7685 times)
wc87

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:29:25 PM

whats so good about SNM?
There's a jpeg floating around somewhere that breaks down the advantages that SONM has over other similar projects.
I am sure you mean this image:
http://i64.tinypic.com/qzlu1y.jpg

I believe that SONM is by far the best cryptocurrency to invest in at this moment, so that is what I have done. I expect a natural growth on every update, release and partnership they make.
I don't believe about that, this was pretty odd to see about the comparison between all of the project, actually golem has the better historical rather than sonm and this time the price back to the bottom and that can be considered as only pump to hype the sonm token.

Consider it a market pump test after being down for so long. The actual pump, up to 1$, will happen before the year is over.

This grid does a really good job demonstrating SONM's superiority over the other supercomputing coins. Really excited for SONM's future.
COCA COLA MAN

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

Just to let you know that SONM will be listed on Binance Exchange, And this update would explode the value of SONM (from ground to the MOON).

Current value:

SONM $0.084460 (36.12%)

And soon, it will be added on Bittrex and might exceed the value of Golem and iEXEC.

This is very much awaiting project that you might not too missed.

Is Bobbie going to P&D it or why is that? Any whale groups on this?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:16:02 PM

whats so good about SNM?
There's a jpeg floating around somewhere that breaks down the advantages that SONM has over other similar projects.
I believe that SONM is by far the best cryptocurrency to invest in at this moment, so that is what I have done. I expect a natural growth on every update, release and partnership they make.
I don't believe about that, this was pretty odd to see about the comparison between all of the project, actually golem has the better historical rather than sonm and this time the price back to the bottom and that can be considered as only pump to hype the sonm token.
You don't seem to know what you are talking about. How can going back to ICO price be hype? Golem is not historically better either, since there is not enough data to even make that decision right now. We will see in January which project performed better in its first 6 months. And even that info is largely irrelevant because people buy blindly without understanding fundamentals.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:36:45 PM

A lot of people here like to compare similar project especially SONM and Golem, SONM team still has alot to do, they seems to me like nerds that done understand the marketing side of a business

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:17:22 PM

A lot of people here like to compare similar project especially SONM and Golem, SONM team still has alot to do, they seems to me like nerds that done understand the marketing side of a business
SONM does marketing better than Golem does. They're focusing on what matters right now instead of wasting resources.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:28:39 PM

whats so good about SNM?
You don't seem to know what you are talking about. How can going back to ICO price be hype? Golem is not historically better either, since there is not enough data to even make that decision right now. We will see in January which project performed better in its first 6 months. And even that info is largely irrelevant because people buy blindly without understanding fundamentals.

I find that I agree with most, if not all, of your comments. Great minds think alike hahaha

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:50:34 PM

Sometimes when we look at these big projects and compare the different teams and coins like SONM VS GOLEM Vs iEXEC Vs XEL, we forget that often we only have a roadmap that the team has posted on its web site .... all promises but almost always a few facts!
Among the many similar projects between them sometimes it is best to choose the one that is underestimated rather than the best.

In this case, but it is only my opinion, SONM is both the best of the projects but it is also very underestimated as compared to, for example, GOLEM.

As long as there is no clarity with the bitcoins forks, all the other coins will suffer, but after SONM can surely reach $ 1 easily and reach Golem's marketcap.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:55:10 PM

whats so good about SNM?

I find that I agree with most, if not all, of your comments. Great minds think alike hahaha
I wonder how many people actually think the same way that we do, but just spread "fake news". I find it hard to imagine that anybody who actually spent any time doing research would make such weird and strictly nonsensical claims as you can find on this forum... Maybe it's just account farmers spamming though.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:14:14 AM

whats so good about SNM?

I wonder how many people actually think the same way that we do, but just spread "fake news". I find it hard to imagine that anybody who actually spent any time doing research would make such weird and strictly nonsensical claims as you can find on this forum... Maybe it's just account farmers spamming though.

yeah I notice that too, a lot of fake accounts no doubt, like someone posted electroneum would go to 20 dollars by the end of this year. People like that need their heads examined daily.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:15:27 PM

whats so good about SNM?

yeah I notice that too, a lot of fake accounts no doubt, like someone posted electroneum would go to 20 dollars by the end of this year. People like that need their heads examined daily.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sonm/#charts

Why the price of sonm plunged to the bottom? any thought about that?

Where is those are hyping this shit token that has been offering dividend to the investors.
All altcoins are dropping because of the upcoming Bitcoin hard fork, which will hand out free BTC Gold to people. After that the Bitcoin money will flow back into alts and the rallies will begin. The same happened a few weeks back during the Bitcoin Cash fork.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:28:38 PM

whats so good about SNM?

Where is those are hyping this shit token that has been offering dividend to the investors.
All altcoins are dropping because of the upcoming Bitcoin hard fork, which will hand out free BTC Gold to people. After that the Bitcoin money will flow back into alts and the rallies will begin. The same happened a few weeks back during the Bitcoin Cash fork.

ı am holding sonm since 3 months

i hope it will go to moon soon. i dont want to hold it anymore
Quantex

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:34:14 PM

SONM does marketing better than Golem does. They're focusing on what matters right now instead of wasting resources.

Golem is used for speculative purposes by poloniex.

Sonm can make great things on this ecosystem if they really work on their project. I didn't sell my SNM coins for 4k satoshi price, now it's 2k satoshi which is very bad.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:35:07 PM

Why not? SONM will most likely jump considerably in the next 3-5 months. And the real platform is coming out around August, which is not long after the next rally. And not too long after that "dividends" should start rolling out.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:52:24 PM

Why not? SONM will most likely jump considerably in the next 3-5 months. And the real platform is coming out around August, which is not long after the next rally. And not too long after that "dividends" should start rolling out.

@Atomrigs Read sonms whitepaper, watch their speeches, read up on their partnerships, and come back and tell me it's a shitcoin.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:58:26 PM

@Atomrigs Read sonms whitepaper, watch their speeches, read up on their partnerships, and come back and tell me it's a shitcoin.
To be fair, it still could be until they release a fully working version of their product. But it seems very very unlikely that they won't.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:03:46 PM

To be fair, it still could be until they release a fully working version of their product. But it seems very very unlikely that they won't.

true, but we can say the same thing for every coin really

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:12:59 PM

true, but we can say the same thing for every coin really
We can yes. That's why I usually try to find coins with projects that aren't too difficult to pull off. I make some exceptions, but they're rare and far more risky.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:01:06 AM

Yeah, I can't see it going below 10 cent anymore either, since the ICO price was higher. The lack of volume and the usual trading bot games in combination with FUD kept the price low early on. But those times are over with Binance.

I hope so. but I could see a similar, if not even stronger, rush to BTC before the November hard fork. This will likely push alts down even more.

It already happened, bitcoin was at almost 53% dominance, most alts were suffering
This. I already considered the fork when I said that I can't really see SONM dropping below 10 cent anymore.

then.. here you got it.. the 10 cents "anymore"

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:12:36 AM

Yeah, I can't see it going below 10 cent anymore either, since the ICO price was higher. The lack of volume and the usual trading bot games in combination with FUD kept the price low early on. But those times are over with Binance.

I hope so. but I could see a similar, if not even stronger, rush to BTC before the November hard fork. This will likely push alts down even more.

It already happened, bitcoin was at almost 53% dominance, most alts were suffering
This. I already considered the fork when I said that I can't really see SONM dropping below 10 cent anymore.

It's still not below. And it doesn't matter anyways, because alt coins will be moving back up after the fork completes. Same story as last fork.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:22:03 AM

It's still not below. And it doesn't matter anyways, because alt coins will be moving back up after the fork completes. Same story as last fork.

wel... it was almost 150% up around a week ago (0,25 then, 0,10 now!).. so it is really a big lost

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: