Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Undervalued coins  (Read 10019 times)
Jayyo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:18:07 AM

I truly believe that waves is the most undervalued coin at a moment and that makes it the best time to invest money in it as it is predicted that its price will go 4x or even 5x once its listed on coinbase in coming days.

What makes you say "coming days?"
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:20:09 AM

DeepOnion - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267679.0

Neblio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD3MlzDvw8k

Oxycoin - solving main problem issue. make easier for the public to purchase and trade crypto currency (promote mass adoption) through finger tips
- https://oxycoin.io/progress/Oxycoin-iOS-Oct01.gif
- https://oxycoin.io/progress/Oxycoin-Android-Oct01.mp4

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:41:20 AM

All alts are undervalued right now due to the bitcoin gold dump. It's a good time to buy them up before people cash in their BTG. I'd go with the safe options like NEO but pretty much all coins will rise after a few weeks

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
runio

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:04:43 AM

Now is it one very undervalued coin, PAL, (PallyCoin), only 0.075$/PAL in tier 1 of ico, and 0.1$ in tier4, so it is easy money to make Wink
ICO Pally will be 15th october, so will be fast.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:17:24 AM

Thanks for this information. My top 3 undervalued altcoins are Sia Coin, Verge, Bitbean . Sia Coin have very great potential, their devs are very active. Also the project of Sia Coin in future is lot and very useful. Those top 3 undervalued altcoins for me will have the future. I already bought some.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

Crave just had a big selloff, get some masternodes while the price is temporarily reduced - do hurry, stock is limited Grin  
Romano40

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:28:22 AM

BTC is on the rise of course.  But if you haven't noticed....privacy coins are the future.  ZCoin has gone up from 9 USD to 50 USD in six weeks.  Monero from 80 to 300.  So my sleeping giant undervalued coin is XSPEC Spectre at only .40 cents.  It's more private than Monero, what more do you need to know?  Limited supply of only around 20 million and more privacy than any other crypto operating on the TOR network.  I might also add that it stakes as well. 
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:46:05 AM

Burst. HDD mining is on an all time high as you can see in this chart and that means the price will follow to reflect its real market value.

Theres also a big update coming entitled the Dymaxion. Whatever it is, dont take it out of context and keep all your exceptions low. It can be big, but it can also be nothing.

More discussions about it can be found in Burst's subreddit.
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:48:26 AM

IOTA.
I choose it. Richhhhhhh
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:59:19 AM

IOTA, Walton chain, Stratis
Rostchild

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:28:43 AM

IOTA.

I am not sure to hold it now,
it is like dumping or  I am not sure
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

What do you think of Ruby, and Stealthcoin?
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:47:35 AM

Would like to buy some dip in this btc bullish run, but I don't have enough fund. Now and early next year is the best time to get into alts..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:41:02 PM

IOTA, Walton chain, Stratis

please explain why iota should be undervalued?

ATH (before big raise): approx. 1,1$ (Aug. '17)
ATH: approx. 5.4$
Current price: approx. 4.5$
Price 6 weeks ago: approx. 0.4$

Before their big announcements (market place + cooperations with microsoft, and so on..), price was at 1,2$, then it did x4... typical fomo from newbies.

If there is a logical reason why iota is undervalued, i would be much appreciated if you could explain in detail.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:52:13 PM

One of the most undervalued coin out there is WINGS! They have developed a really good platform, soon they will release the beta that will be even better. It currently has a very low market cap but huge growth potential.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/wings/
mrdrumspin

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:52:55 PM

undervalued coins are by definition bad coins and if something dont change they will remain bad. im sorry to see that the craze is growing and most ICO-s today dont even have original ideas. I mean i know its hard otherwise everyone would do it but why doesnt someone do it properly? undervalued projects can also be the ones without many funds but with proper original ideas, problem solving and a proper serious roadmap. they also need to surprise people and themselves all the time with new ideas WHILE retaining the roadmap going on course.  it is damn hard and i dont envy them i just wonder is is really that hard so no one would even try? i mean i have come across promising projects but after i while i get a feeling that developers have a lot of money and loose interest in their project, using it for funding their own new project without any regards to the people that are in in because of its original idea. i hope no one is offended because that would mean you dont care about blokchain technology or problem-solving of the modern world issues. you just want the cash.
srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:38:03 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 11:57:11 PM by srqrebel

There is only one coin that I can say with confidence that it is undervalued: Spectrecoin (XSPEC).

Privacy coins are the wave of the future, and Spectrecoin has some of the most robust privacy and anonymity technology available.

There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $1.  This is not likely to remain the case for long.

This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 within a year, and it would still be undervalued, imo.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
galata07

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:48:30 PM

Huge undervalued coin is ACC http://accelerator.network/1816.html   you can buy coins from homepage after creating account

You can place order in mining in etherum, bitcoin gold and xmr monero more will come, low supply only 271 818 coins, staking is 300% first year
only in ed right now ( can buy from homepage) very active community and when soon it will get expousere and new exchange this will moon.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:04:06 AM

IOTA undervalued?LOL

Currently undervalued:

Waves
Stratis

Very undervalued:

SHIFT

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:14:59 AM

Autonio (NIO) has just launched their AI trading platform and I am surprised the token is still selling for $0.04.

I have tested their AI trading platform and is impressed with the simplicity & how user friendly the platform is. I think this token is worth at least $1 each.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: