Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade altcoin with BTC ?  (Read 5582 times)
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:33:37 PM

Yes, I think people always trade bitcoin to altcoin because if you need to invest you're money you try to convert between different crypytocurrency, and it's always good to trade from bitcoin to altcoins

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:54:39 PM

Bitcoins. It's much faster to deposit btc than fiat on an exchange site. Most of the exchange sites also favor btc. Furthermore the value of BTC increases constantly the most time (hopefully  Grin)
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 357

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:52:37 PM

All traders bitcoin prefer trading with altcoin, because odds making bigger profits, and easier than exchange with usd. That's what makes our bitcoin faster growing.
Yes I also doing that. Trading bitcoins to altcoins are really profitable. It can make more money because of the odds. We can become rich by trading bitcoins and altcoins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:06:47 PM

Yes I'm trading with alt coin and bitcoin at the same time. This is all about trading, if you only trade bitcoin / USD then that's a good choice but if you want to have a broader knowledge and experience in trading and as well as the profit, you have to trade with alt coins. What's good here is that you have a thousand of choice to choose but the bad side is that no one can predict the stability of those coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:40:23 PM

Hi all,

Do you trade altcoin with BTC or fiat ? (or USDT)
Why did you choose this option ?

Thanks Wink

Ues of course I always do, whenever I have those bounty rewards that was given to me every after the campaigns, I hold them for a while hoping for a better price then I will convert it into bitcoins. I trafe them because other altcoins do not have the value that bitcoins does. Especially does who are just starting in the business it is much better for me.to trade it into bitcoins in order to gain more. But when I received ethereum, I do not trade them into bitcoins because that altcoins have a potential to grow like bitcoins someday.
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:19:18 AM

All traders bitcoin prefer trading with altcoin, because odds making bigger profits, and easier than exchange with usd. That's what makes our bitcoin faster growing.
Yes I also doing that. Trading bitcoins to altcoins are really profitable. It can make more money because of the odds. We can become rich by trading bitcoins and altcoins.
Altcoin grows very fast, now there are hundreds maybe more. this is obviously very profitable because we can choose a coin that is potential to be purchased.
but some coins are not attractive anymore and the price has not changed. it's a challenge so we can pick a good coin.

Jack353

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:33:40 AM

They all work, but Bitcoin is the best option. You can earn more earn profit from your trades because the price of bitcoin probably increase, we hope. So if we can increase the amount of bitcoin that we are holding, it will make us more fiat. So, I highly recommend that you use bitcoin to trade.

Good luck and be careful!  Tongue
rtinedal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:02:07 AM

I'm buying altcoin with bitcoin to increase your profit and more profit. in altcoin big potential to multiply your bitcoin. fiat or usdt its the option to easily convert btc while pumping price of bitcoin other way when bitcoin pede rises you rotate your butcoin to usd, btc and altcoin.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:02:54 AM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink

I do my trading with Bitcoin. The advantages you can get out of trading with Bitcoin is that there are so many coins on the list. In any exchange platforms that I was able to use and get my hands on, trading with bitcoins offer the most list of coins.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:17:28 AM

yes, I also do it.I like to trade alt-coin with bitcoin pair instead of USD. bitcoin is more valuable and good for me.I can use it anytime and can store it.its easily to trade with bitcoin also.The value of bitcoin is also a good reason for choosing the trade with bitcoin.its increase and decrease anytime so its a good choose to trade with bitcoin.
Of course people would trade altcoin through Bitcoin becasue some altcoin only have its own way of transactions. And I also deal to support new ICO where I apply on signature campaign so I could earn new altcoin and in the future I would either used it or trade it with Bitcoin for me to earn and to have a profit. But if you want to earn more you could also deal with a proper system of trading.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:51:59 AM

yes of course this is what i do all my order i buy and sell altcoin with btc , because i really like the price of bitcoin
if bitcoin go up i have more usd and if altcoin go up i have mor btc
In fact like you said, they are even easier to set buy order for. I practically always set a buy order at the proce I know it would be hard for the coin to come lower than and sell once it climbs up. At times though, some of these coins is better being held for some days to get better profit.

Trading altcoins for bitcoins will be giving mixed results as per many people's experiences here. What we need to focus is just trying to avoid unnecessary risky trades then we can avoid losses too.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

Bitcoin/cryptocurrency is the best. You can easily earn profit from them because we know that the price of bitcoin always increase, if we can rise the amount of bitcoin that we are holding, it will make us rich someday. Therefore, I highly recommend you to trade btc/altcoins
This is obviously the best option as you can never really loose. However, it is best when one gets his or her hands dirty with some of this altcoins you know? Sometimes, trading ETH-USDT can be quite fun as well.
palensya

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink

Yes i do trade alternative coins with BTC because it is easy to buy alt coins using btc my exchange account is funded already with btc i can easily buy and sell it and when the btc goes up the more alt coins i can buy with it that is one advantage.

kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:09:29 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 06:23:25 AM by kidsuzudn

Hi all,

Thanks Wink

Yes i do trade alternative coins with BTC because it is easy to buy alt coins using btc my exchange account is funded already with btc i can easily buy and sell it and when the btc goes up the more alt coins i can buy with it that is one advantage.
So what is the different from exchanging and trading in your way? And which coin you are expecting to hold or buy in this moment in your opinion? the sideways price action will be on a lower time frame because the net loser is ALWAYS on a short time frame. When you compare the short time frame consolidation or sideways action it will be at a significant price point on a larger time frame. The large time frame controls the marke
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:00:33 AM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink

Altcoin with fiat trading? thought u should trade with bitcoin first.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:57:32 AM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink

I only trade altcoin with btc.  I choose this option because it's very easy to transfer and those other exchanges making trades in fiat needs to use their credit cards and I don't have that.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:49:05 AM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink

i trade altcoin with BTC, never use USD its make a simple for double my bitcoin, and then if i want some money i will convert to USD
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:30:55 AM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink

Yes of course. Best option I ever take only btc to altcoin and back again. For beninner like me, this is best way I take to built my skill and also grow up my money, even sometimes only loss I get. But for USDT only if I need money for my off line business, nothing else. Trade btc with altcoin become my main income for a year and that's good. But always fix my emotion control and money management all the time. Thank you.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:32:44 AM

I no longer do BTC-alt trading. In the past, however I have tried my luck in it. I was doing BTC-LTC trading in BTC-e, and initially I was able to get good returns. But one bad day wiped out all the previous profits and put me in deep red. Stopped trading after that.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:01:17 AM

I started altcoin trading with BTC, recently I have started to use fiat/USD as well. The price does fluctuates and are different, so I thought of sticking to one, but its easy and fast to directly use fiat/USD. But I still prefer BTC trading, and maximum percentage of my trade is done via Bitcoin.

I am also thinking to try USDT, just for a casual first time experience. Any opinion how is it? Does it differs from rest of the option by anyway?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: