Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade altcoin with BTC ?  (Read 5585 times)
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:58:05 PM

Hi all,

Do you trade altcoin with BTC or fiat ? (or USDT)
Why did you choose this option ?

Thanks Wink
I trade my coins in bitcoin it is because of the price, price that gives you a huge profit and for me the bitcoin is easily recover when it fall. After the dumping of price it will recover based on what I observed. And all my income was came from altcoin and I trade it to bitcoin, it is because my wallet that I used was only for bitcoin and local currency (peso).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink
I have used bitcoin in all the trades I have made so far, I have never used US dollar nor Tether. I believe that trading with cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin makes the process of trading easier.

Besides, with bitcoin, you might be able to get more altcoins since the value keeps going up. For instance, If you receive 1 bitcoin and decide that you are going trade altcoins with it. It might happen that you decide to hold on to it so that the value increases before actually consider making your initial investment. In this sense, you will be able to grab as many coins as you have never expected.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:32:15 AM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink

Yes of course I trade using Bitcoin because with the current value of Bitcoin we can buy lots of Alternative coins using 1 bitcoin. Bitcoin is more advantageous compare to fiat because fiat's value is not that high it better to buy or trade using bitcoin because we can buy alternative coins at a lower price.

erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:18:34 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is base for all the altcoin trading. The volatility in the BTC market is actually creates a great opportunity in the crypto currencies market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:23:46 AM

I'm using bitcoin to trade altcoins. Bitcoin market has more trading volume hence; more liquidity.
A better approach it is with which you are going. Bitcoins have more sense and volume of investments than altcoins. There are so many altcoins and maximum of them are of no use right now and in future they will just disappear because of zero appealing. Trade your altcoins with bitcoins and have a fantastic future ahead of you.
I must support your argument. But I think it all depends on your own mindset like what you have planned. In my opinion, if we make a comparison of Bitcoin and Altcoin then Bitcoin is far more profitable and valuable as compared to that of Altcoin. So you need to think smartly even if you are planning to hold Altcoins.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

yes i love to.. coz altcoins are very rewarding than bitcoin. but bitcoin will give the amount value of an altcoins
Are you crazy or sleeping? This is mere exaggeration that altcoins are giving you more profit than bitcoins. I seriously can’t stop laughing after reading this statement. Bitcoins are the kings of the crypto kingdom and altcoins are their servants, they can never ever reach the position of bitcoins.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink
I often use Bitcoin when trading with altcoins, I have also used USD a few times but I find it does not seem right to me so Bitcoin is still my favorite choice. From the beginning of trade with altcoin, I used Bitcoin. The main reason is that Bitcoin is quite high value, not only that it is predicted to increase many times more in the future. We trade altcoins with BTC, we will earn BTC and if we store, wait for the price increase will be more profitable Cheesy
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:05:56 PM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink
Yes, to be honest always. Because everytime I got my profit from one campaign I first hold it and stock in my wallet and wait until its price pump. When it happen then Im going to trade it into bitcoin so that I can used it. But before I also need to convert it into fiat to be literally ised it to buy things and stuff that I want and need in my  life.

White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:10:37 PM

yes of course this is what i do all my order i buy and sell altcoin with btc , because i really like the price of bitcoin
if bitcoin go up i have more usd and if altcoin go up i have mor btc
Exactly, bitcoin is much a good jnvestment that to altcoin. Mostly I just hold altocin and wait until its price increases and when it happen. That was the time that Im going to trade in jnto bitcoin. The value of bitcoin was tok high compare to the value of other altcoin thats why I like more to trade it from altcoin into bitcoin. But Before i used my bitcoin I first convert it whenever I want to spent it in important things.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:57:15 PM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink
I trade my coins in bitcoin it is because of the price, price that gives you a huge profit and for me the bitcoin is easily recover when it fall. After the dumping of price it will recover based on what I observed. And all my income was came from altcoin and I trade it to bitcoin, it is because my wallet that I used was only for bitcoin and local currency (peso).

Of course, there is no other way to really do it right. What would you use instead? Doge, ? That would be a funny site to see. Yes, BTC is the base line holding fund for the exchanges and for any real trader, the other options are just too silly to be used and actually have deeper pits than Bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:19:00 AM

Yeah actually all the time, Most of the time altcoins from bounties. for me it's a good one coz you are making money out of nothing. Just ample time and minimal services yet you are earning a good money for you to have. and i'm thankful of that, some may say forget trading there's money on bounties Smiley
This is actually a very good idea for the one who believes in day trading and keep on exchanging from one coin to other in order to have profit. I myself used to do such kind of things when I actually need some money. This is a very good way to have instantaneous profit. You just have to make a right decision at the right time.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink
I always trade with BTC, because if you already bought some BTC with fiat, you shouldnt bother yourself anymore by doing all verifications and other stuff. Also when you buy with fiat you lose a huge % of money. BTC is faster and much cheaper Smiley
I also do the same. Fiats are transferable in the form of bitcoins for the sake of trading. Altcoins in my view are not an option at all. Bitcoins trading is much more cheap and preferable. Yeah, there are exceptions indeed.

Some people find altcoin trading as safer in the beginning so that they could practice and bear the losses in the case of some loss.
Smartybits

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:36:49 AM

Yes! It is one of the most interesting direction in trading!
Ewox

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:47:58 PM

Yeah actually all the time, Most of the time altcoins from bounties. for me it's a good one coz you are making money out of nothing. Just ample time and minimal services yet you are earning a good money for you to have. and i'm thankful of that, some may say forget trading there's money on bounties Smiley
This is actually a very good idea for the one who believes in day trading and keep on exchanging from one coin to other in order to have profit. I myself used to do such kind of things when I actually need some money. This is a very good way to have instantaneous profit. You just have to make a right decision at the right time.

I agree, had been doing this before and up until now. But mostly don't do day trading because I got so busy with work; instead changed it to long term trading and check my profits from time to time and if I do get profits I then buy another coin and exchange it to another altcoin with greater chances of giving me profits.
syaripudin

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:52:21 PM

Of course everyone who is doing trading course would like to earn more profit every one would definitely buy altcoin with btc. I think with a high bitcoin value this is a reason for traders doing that. besides the usual thing I do is always save some btc I have for a long period of time this I do because I am quite aware that it is true bitcoin is a form of investment that is very good for now when compared with investment altcoin. not to mention the current interest of more and more investors for investment dibitcoin this course will continue to pump the value of bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:29:02 PM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink

I AM. I think the advantage of using an alternative coin in exchange for BTC is that. It needs less money investment. Which is a good thing for the people who are just starting to grow as a trader. The risky part is, most of the alternative coin are shitcoin, most does have a potential but most investors as well as people that are altcoin enthusiast are not seeing the potential and this would lead to a dumping till lost of this coin value.
There are a lot of ICO going on. and more too come and the competition are tough, so it will be much hard for the investors what to choose.

Of course everyone who is doing trading course would like to earn more profit every one would definitely buy altcoin with btc. I think with a high bitcoin value this is a reason for traders doing that. besides the usual thing I do is always save some btc I have for a long period of time this I do because I am quite aware that it is true bitcoin is a form of investment that is very good for now when compared with investment altcoin. not to mention the current interest of more and more investors for investment dibitcoin this course will continue to pump the value of bitcoin.
I am doing the same too but I am not investing all my bitcoin on alternative coin because I believe bitcoin leads a more profitable investment compared to most other coins in the market.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:21:26 PM

Of course I did. And thats amazing feelings. I trade some altcoin with btc. I choose btc because btc grow up everyday. And btc is the most valuable coin in crypto industry. Why I should choose other altcoin

Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:09:58 PM

Yes I do. Because I think it's a good opportunity for us. Trade is a great income sourse. I am tread some altcoin in btc. Every coin have a good future. It always pump and dump, so I think we get this opportunity. But I always
like btc. It's our future coin.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:35:11 AM

I like to trade bitcoin and alt coin, trading bitcoin with fiat is not giving me much option, I need to wait for a long time to sell and buy, but with alt coins I got a better option, I can choose a lot of coin to trade,the downside of trading alt coins is, it is very hard to predict the alt coin market, but still trading alt coins gives me more profit and excitement

trading altcoin pair bitcoin give me big chance to make huge profit than i only trade btc pair fiat because once the altcoin is increase, the percentage is more than 10% and this could help me to increase my btc amount. i am doing this for a long time ago and until now, i think i can increase my btc although there is a time for me to still hold the coins and waiting the increase for the price. but all in all, i am prefer to trade altcoin pair bitcoin to make big profit in btc.
Altcoins make a great combo with bitcoin and yes with this lethal combination you can easily rock in the trading market. As far as holding is concerned, you should keep holding your bitcoins since they are on their way to 5k dollars and if really want to stay into trading as well, then trade with altcoins not with bitcoin. Trading is all in all good for smart people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: